Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President Empty
PostSubject: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President   Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President Empty2017-03-25, 23:33

President Macky Sall of Senegal has thanked President Muhammadu Buhari for his intervention in The Gambian impasse that led to the restoration of democracy in the West African country.

Former President Yahya Jammeh had baulked at handing over power to Adama Barrow, winner of an election held last December, but ECOWAS leaders, under the inspiration of President Buhari, insisted Jammeh must quit at the expiration of his term in January. He did, rather involuntarily.

In a communication with the Nigerian leader, Macky Sall said:

"Thank you again for your support in The Gambia. May Almighty Allah give you greater health and energy to conduct the destiny of Nigeria."

Femi Adesina, President Buhari's special adviser said in a statement on Saturday that the Senegalese president described himself as President Buhari's "younger brother," and prayed that Allah would bestow good health and wisdom on the Nigerian leader.

Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President 5056481_unnamed20_jpeg5f2dced96a850a82f54737dc6148a194
Back to top Go down

Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President
Page 1 of 1