Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OFFICIAL: Wayne Rooney confirms WrestleMania cameo and WWE summer move

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bettingking
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

OFFICIAL: Wayne Rooney confirms WrestleMania cameo and WWE summer move Empty
PostSubject: OFFICIAL: Wayne Rooney confirms WrestleMania cameo and WWE summer move    OFFICIAL: Wayne Rooney confirms WrestleMania cameo and WWE summer move Empty2017-04-01, 11:49

Getty
The Man Utd striker will cut short his contract at the Premier League club to pursue a “dream” move into the world of wrestling

Wayne Rooney has confirmed he will leave Manchester United this summer to begin a career in WWE – with his debut appearance to come at WrestleMania on Sunday

The England international has been linked with an Old Trafford exit for months, although it was expected he’d sign a lucrative deal in the United States or China.

But, six weeks after ruling out a £52 million move to the Chinese Super League, Rooney has ended any lingering suspicions of an MLS switch with a shock decision to join the world of wrestling.

“It’s always been a dream of mine to be a wrestler ever since I was a kid,” the 31-year-old told WWE’s official website. “I idolised The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin, not Alan Shearer or David Seaman.

“The gaffer [Jose Mourinho] had talked about me following Bastian [Schweinsteiger] to MLS, but it’s not very good, is it? It wouldn’t be hard to score loads.

“I wanted a challenge instead and I think the WWE will be that. All the lads in the dressing room have been great about it.

“Zlatan [Ibrahimovic] has been telling me how he used to suplex Lionel Messi and [Paul] Pogba’s created a special version of The Dab as a finishing move for me, it’s brilliant.”
Back to top Go down
donT72
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sex : male

OFFICIAL: Wayne Rooney confirms WrestleMania cameo and WWE summer move Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL: Wayne Rooney confirms WrestleMania cameo and WWE summer move    OFFICIAL: Wayne Rooney confirms WrestleMania cameo and WWE summer move Empty2017-04-01, 17:13

Ok
Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Wayne Rooney confirms WrestleMania cameo and WWE summer move
Page 1 of 1