Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction to DiSEqC switch

Go down 
+16
oscar4free2air
donfolex
Ashawo
bola_yeni
Precious4luv
spyling
musakiyawa
Scofield76
whykay1
paizo10
biss1
BOBBY
Fred007
Gmailer
hibeeke
John bull
20 posters
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty
PostSubject: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2011-11-11, 07:49

DiSEqC is a device used when you wants to connect two or more satellites from different dishes on one decoder

Carefully examine the DiSEqC switch first

what is wriiten on the DiSEqC switch differs depending on the made

Connect all the satellite you want to different port then carefully copy out the number you use for each satellite e.g you may decided to use sat1 for w4, sat2 for Intelsat 7/10, sat3 for astra2ABD and sat4 for w4 then the port with "receiver" will go straight to the decoder.

Now on the decoder,

Press Menu

Installation

Password 0000

Dish setting

Now if your w4(Dstv,Hitv,etc) is on port1, scroll down to DiSEqC 1.0 and change from OFF to 1 of 4 then save by exiting.

Now scroll up and repeat the same to Intelsat 7/10 ku band and select 2 of 4, Astra 2abd 3 of 4, Eutelsat w3 4 of 4.

Note: 4669xII is fake and will never work in more than one port except you use a particular software for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2011-11-11, 07:58

Gud tutorials
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2011-11-11, 09:02

John bull wrote:
DiSEqC is a device used when you wants to connect two or more satellites from different dishes on one decoder

Connect all the satellite you want to different port then carefully copy out the number you use for each satellite e.g you may decided to use sat1 for w4, sat2 for Intelsat 7/10, sat3 for astra2ABD and sat4 for w4 then the port with "receiver" will go straight to the decoder.

Now on the decoder,

Press Menu

Installation

Password 0000

Dish setting

Now if your w4(Dstv,Hitv,etc) is on port1, scroll down to DiSEqC 1.0 and change from OFF to 1 of 4 then save by exiting.

Now scroll up and repeat the same to Intelsat 7/10 ku band and select 2 of 4, Astra 2abd 3 of 4, Eutelsat w3 4 of 4.

Note: 4669xII is fake and will never work in more than one port except you use a particular software for it.
I love this, wish I had this 2 years ago, you need to know what I suffered 2years ago. KUDOS !
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2011-11-11, 10:35

Very precised! Oga nah master joh . . . . . . . @Jb today marks the 2nd year of your existence here on naija.canadian-forum.com. Happy anniversery bro!
Back to top Go down
Fred007
Senior
Senior
Fred007

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2011-11-12, 03:25

Oga pls where can i download d sw u mention bcos i face the same problem thanks
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2011-11-12, 06:49

hmnnmn
Back to top Go down
Fred007
Senior
Senior
Fred007

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2011-11-12, 06:53

Pls what can i do to enjoy 3 satellite in one with my st 4669x11? How do i get d sw?
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2011-11-12, 07:04

Read the thread very well. Your question is detaily answered in the thread. Good moin!
Back to top Go down
Fred007
Senior
Senior
Fred007

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2011-11-12, 08:04

John bull wrote:

Now on the decoder,

Press Menu

Installation

Password 0000

Dish setting

pls where can get d software u mention pls help me
Back to top Go down
BOBBY
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2011-11-12, 11:52

Good lecture. my 4669xii works without any sw.
Back to top Go down
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2011-11-12, 13:09

I use 8 port diseqc but the 5th port which I used for my w3a on dual lnb is always failing. Any thought about this pls?
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2011-11-12, 13:20

BOBBY wrote:
Good lecture. my 4669xii works without any sw.
good luck to you then.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2011-11-12, 14:32

QED
Back to top Go down
paizo10
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2012-02-02, 20:25

hi all i'd like to know how use wireless transmitter and receiver on my receiver (TOPFIELD).

I have a dynasat one. please help
Back to top Go down
whykay1
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2012-02-02, 20:47

this place should be call lesson forum.
Back to top Go down
paizo10
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2012-02-03, 18:26

what do u mean if that forum exists where is it located?
Back to top Go down
Scofield76
Senior
Senior
Scofield76

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2012-02-03, 18:38

If 4669xii is fake how come it's listed on Strong's official website with it's full specification?
Back to top Go down
Scofield76
Senior
Senior
Scofield76

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2012-02-03, 18:43

Are they trying to tell us not to buy the 69xii model yet it's listed on the reciever page of their website
Back to top Go down
musakiyawa
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2012-02-12, 20:13

Thanks... Nice tutorials
Back to top Go down
spyling
Amateur
Amateur
spyling

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2012-03-04, 10:13

Hi can someone help me on how to set up diseqc on my openbox s10 receiver. Im have two dishes, one at w4/7 and one also at nss12. Im using strong srt 4x1diseqc switch. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
spyling
Amateur
Amateur
spyling

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2012-03-04, 12:54

spyling wrote:
Hi can someone help me on how to set up diseqc on my openbox s10 receiver. Im have two dishes, one at w4/7 and one also at nss12. Im using strong srt 4x1diseqc switch. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2012-03-04, 13:56

Oga JB, dat good lecture is only for 4653, 4663x, 4669x, 4669z etc. Wat about Openbox, srt4329, srt4300, srt4330, orton x403hd and so on.
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2012-03-04, 13:57

Oga JB, dat good lecture is only for 4653, 4663x, 4669x, 4669z etc. Wat about Openbox, srt4329, srt4300, srt4330, orton x403hd and so on.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2012-03-04, 14:01

spyling wrote:
spyling wrote:
Check ur pm av relied u
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2012-03-04, 14:15

Precious4luv wrote:
For ortonx403 hd and openbox,
All u need to do is after tracking ur signal seperately on each dish is to take note of the position where each of the satellites have been placed on the disEqc then goto ur menu and then select installation, satellite installation. Choose ur satellite and then go to DisEqc and choose the number attached to ur satellite on the diseqc e.g dstv on 1wen using a four way diseqc, just choose 1/4 and nss7 on 3, choose 3/4. Save and exit and u r gud to go.
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2012-03-04, 14:22

bola_yeni wrote:
spyling wrote:
spyling wrote:
Check ur pm av relied u
master everytin no suppose b PM
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2012-03-04, 14:35

Scofield76 wrote:
If 4669xii is fake how come it's listed on Strong's official website with it's full specification?

Of course strong has an original 69xii, he is only referring to the fake 69xii. Mine of course work with 4 in 1 diseq without any software as well of which am looking for 8 in 1 disque but have not gotten it yet.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2012-03-04, 14:58

donfolex wrote:
Scofield76 wrote:

Of course strong has an original 69xii, he is only referring to the fake 69xii. Mine of course work with 4 in 1 diseq without any software as well of which am looking for 8 in 1 disque but have not gotten it yet.
Get in touch, its in stock bro.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2012-03-04, 15:00

Ashawo wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
spyling wrote:
spyling wrote:
Check ur pm av relied u
Av answered him and av also repeated it again openly bro. Y u no reply my pm now.
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2012-03-04, 16:19

Bola, Wat abt srt4329, i have strong 3*1diseq switch.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2012-03-04, 16:34

Precious4luv wrote:
Bola, Wat abt srt4329, i have strong 3*1diseq switch.
Represent it as a four way DisEqc switch and it will work cos am using it as well.
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2012-03-04, 16:41

nice one
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2012-03-04, 16:56

bola_yeni wrote:
donfolex wrote:
Scofield76 wrote:

Get in touch, its in stock bro.

Ok copy dat.
Back to top Go down
chrisniger
Novice
Novice
chrisniger

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2014-09-11, 17:00

bola_yeni wrote:
Ashawo wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
spyling wrote:
spyling wrote:
Check ur pm av relied u
Av answered him and av also repeated it again openly bro. Y u no reply my pm now.
I use s10 bro..
Before u go inside make sure u note d port u plug each lnb on d
diseqc.. eg. W4/7 port.1 and nss12 port2. .

menu...installation...antenna setup.... on d satellite select w4/7
Come down to diseqc1. 0 select port 1... go up again to satellite
select nss12... on d port down select port 2....Press menu and exit.. possible
reboot if did not pick automatic...
Enjoy. ..... meanwhile am trying to track mbc...s can't hit it yet..
Back to top Go down
HORIZONTAL
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2014-09-11, 18:18

on which sat sir?
Back to top Go down
chrisniger
Novice
Novice
chrisniger

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2014-09-12, 07:41

HORIZONTAL wrote:
on which sat sir?
use it on w4/7 during d cccam rainy days.. Now. . Used it
On arabsat for irib biss... Key. .. Amos 5....astra 2a/b...tv3 bis key work
Gr8 on openbox s10 ..
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2014-09-12, 07:50

The dead can still rise ooo! Good one guys.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2014-09-12, 08:06

I hop dey won't start spamming soon sha
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2014-09-12, 08:08

If they spam, Mr. Safex show them the way na as usual.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2014-09-12, 08:19

stainlez wrote:
u shld trust me nah
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty2014-09-12, 08:32

Safex wrote:
stainlez wrote:
u shld trust me nah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to DiSEqC switch   Introduction to DiSEqC switch Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction to DiSEqC switch
Page 1 of 1