Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rohr: "Nigerian Players Lie About Their Age, That's Why I Hardly Invite Them"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Rohr: "Nigerian Players Lie About Their Age, That's Why I Hardly Invite Them" Empty
PostSubject: Rohr: "Nigerian Players Lie About Their Age, That's Why I Hardly Invite Them"   Rohr: "Nigerian Players Lie About Their Age, That's Why I Hardly Invite Them" Empty2017-04-15, 07:32

Nigeria's Super Eagles Coach, Gernot Rohr, has disclosed how dissatisfied he is with the way players in the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL), lie about their age. He further said that's why, he hardly invites any of them to the national team.

The Coach who said this in an interview with Brilla FM said;

“There is an existing problem with Nigeria based players. We cannot tell their real age.

“The door is always open for the best players. The Nigeria League players must prove themselves with the CHAN team first, because at the moment we have a winning team, so the home based players must prove they deserve a place in the team.”

In recent times, Goalkeeper Ikechukwu Ezenwa has been the only home-based player invited by Rohr, for the recent games against Algeria and Senegal.
Back to top Go down

Rohr: "Nigerian Players Lie About Their Age, That's Why I Hardly Invite Them"
Page 1 of 1