Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GHANA LOTTO RESULT

Go down 
+96
lawalahmed
bodmas2kind
folatuns
vivcome
hamzy
westkays
masterwho
Lotto
Ibramovy
abudavis
M.k
Kay4net
Vicckky
Mike cena
Bigdemmy
Folayot
Ojex002
ablejoe
Angelking80
ray austine
Dabel08
linqwa
tolex2011
Aydele
helnkay
izzeeman09
DIZEL
Chibumap
Biokyne
tighana
ifykit
Bluetooth
extremelynaija
Lordomasia
jaja
Samson2ce
ancl
vickymachary
Alvin Bantus
Slimsam
Olumide@20
Bamdaylay
Ashawo
Olowolayemo Abiodun s
yalemi
john_backker
Tyoung
ovino
joseph11
Comingsoon1470
Excel1
paalink
james_ogbere
chrisdante
KENTALKLAND
Cyssky
oscar4free2air
feranmine
toosexykool
Musa Fatai Adesina
LOTTO WAR
Nobility
fredharrison1973
Topsy
akikky
haybraherm
Zoro132
skillin
natking
Lafesdurich
marcello123456
Sirkbobo
okoro1
sunnysidedjnew
Adegbuyi Adejuwon OluFemi
doyinmike
lanrujay
Dollar
rozor1
myqael
eric murphy
Kemmy
olufagbo
Obi4real
nanakwame1234
dailylight04
allykay
Aphis20
malosky07
yankaman
Mamafish
danapache
wole54
ayodeji222
snappy123
whykay1
100 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
whykay1
Amateur
Amateur

GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-11, 18:08

First topic message reminder :

my e-mail be this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] please malo i need game for national 08139348356

Last edited by whykay1 on 2011-12-22, 10:17; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sirkbobo
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 10:25

Good morning to u all ?pls if u want to post anygame make sure u put ur banker first.and ur game should not more than 2or3number so that it will help us in dis forum if d game is too much it will confuse .pls ur strong banker is very inportant.and try to post ur game intime.due to d network problem.my prayer is that we all win big money before xmas in jesus name (amen)
Back to top Go down
Aphis20
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 10:31

Mamafish wrote:
Msp..banker..37..parming..37.88.43

I will use ur 37 too,but i hve 38.....playin with 70-17.
Back to top Go down
okoro1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 10:39

Guys trust me, if there was any kolulu going on at nla then people will never win big. I have witness these draws several time and witness one person wining 6billion cedis (old cedis) He staked 2 sure national (16-90) for 30 million, which was a yearly plan. And that day NLA lost hugely, they could have changed or dropped just one of these 2 numbers, but both dropped and not only that guy people won a lot and it even news.
If you happen to fall on the plan the Machine is following your number will drop where ever they take the machine
Back to top Go down
doyinmike
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 10:51

@Murphy, Okoro,Dana, Kemmy,and everybody in the house my 2sure for msp banker(75) 75-82 i beg everybody in the house to play this game perm with 28-27 direct with 27 good luck
Back to top Go down
doyinmike
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 10:54

Pls help tell pple that not hear about to play this game regard doyinmike once again we need one banker for midweek thanks
Back to top Go down
marcello123456
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 11:24

morning zoro what about today
Back to top Go down
whykay1
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 11:29

gatemay 2 sure 11*55
Back to top Go down
whykay1
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 11:31

whykay1 wrote:
gateway 2 sure 11*55
Back to top Go down
Mamafish
Senior
Senior
Mamafish

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 11:46

K
Back to top Go down
allykay
Expert
Expert
allykay

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 11:51

doyinmike wrote:
@Murphy, Okoro,Dana, Kemmy,and everybody in the house my 2sure for msp banker(75) 75-82 i beg everybody in the house to play this game perm with 28-27 direct with 27 good luck
can u show me ur plans pls
Back to top Go down
yankaman
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 12:18

Gate way 66.37.6.69
Back to top Go down
Lafesdurich
Amateur
Amateur
Lafesdurich

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 12:26

For GATEWAY PLAY *1*84*2
Back to top Go down
natking
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 12:30

malosky07 wrote:
Wao what a complex world we're livin in!firstly can any of our ghanian folks answer me this?do they televise lotto draws in accra?who has witnessed the process?secondly descripancies comes in different formats.what if the compiler decide to remove the balls bearin our bankers,2sures blah blah blah...before rolling the balls.we are dealing with 90 balls 4 GOD's sake.i want us all to ponder over this b4 proceedin 2 next line of action.food 4 thought

okay house hold it we hear in ghana are also wondring what is going on cos we dont understand it anymore a key will set and the next we see its gos off the huk but we belive the its cos indians have taking over the lotto house and some of us belive that there are using gost spirit to see what numbers have been staking havely and when u stake more than one million the system piks that verry number that is what i know but i will do more resech for the house. malo i like your quest that why is it not telecast on the TV very BIG QEST which i can push it on a radio and get back to the house cos i am a DJ in one of the radio stationg. thanks to the house and i love you all keep up the good work but one day one day monkey go go maket and .......... that for NLA BIG UPS TO MALO AND ALL MY SEACH STARTS HOPE TO HEAR FROM U ON MPS MY NUMBER IS 233244078802 OR [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], same name on facebook LET DO THIS ONE VOICE PEPP.
Back to top Go down
okoro1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 12:37

natking wrote:
malosky07 wrote:
Wao what a complex world we're livin in!firstly can any of our ghanian folks answer me this?do they televise lotto draws in accra?who has witnessed the process?secondly descripancies comes in different formats.what if the compiler decide to remove the balls bearin our bankers,2sures blah blah blah...before rolling the balls.we are dealing with 90 balls 4 GOD's sake.i want us all to ponder over this b4 proceedin 2 next line of action.food 4 thought

okay house hold it we hear in ghana are also wondring what is going on cos we dont understand it anymore a key will set and the next we see its gos off the huk but we belive the its cos indians have taking over the lotto house and some of us belive that there are using gost spirit to see what numbers have been staking havely and when u stake more than one million the system piks that verry number that is what i know but i will do more resech for the house. malo i like your quest that why is it not telecast on the TV very BIG QEST which i can push it on a radio and get back to the house cos i am a DJ in one of the radio stationg. thanks to the house and i love you all keep up the good work but one day one day monkey go go maket and .......... that for NLA BIG UPS TO MALO AND ALL MY SEACH STARTS HOPE TO HEAR FROM U ON MPS MY NUMBER IS 233244078802 OR [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], same name on facebook LET DO THIS ONE VOICE PEPP.

Bro, I will be glad if you do push it on Radio so they can start to show it on tv. But did you hear that day the guy knocked 6billion?? cross check I heard his is from kumasi and that plan what a yearly plan (KEY SET). Please do push it on radio, it'll be good for all of us..
Back to top Go down
okoro1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 12:44

okoro1 wrote:
natking wrote:
malosky07 wrote:

Bro, I will be glad if you do push it on Radio so they can start to show it on tv. But did you hear that day the guy knocked 6billion?? cross check I heard his is from kumasi and that plan what a yearly plan (KEY SET). Please do push it on radio, it'll be good for all of us..

I got that news I was referring to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Lafesdurich
Amateur
Amateur
Lafesdurich

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 12:45

natking wrote:
malosky07 wrote:

.LOTTO in GHANA is roll in present of every person on GHANA TV all the ninty numbers are put inside for all to see because i have witness it myself when i was in GHANA.SO IS A GAME OF LUCK AND CHACES.
Back to top Go down
skillin
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 13:59

its well
Back to top Go down
Zoro132
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 14:11

malosky07 wrote:

Come on my brother! u shd hav done a little bit of research b4 drawing such a conclusion.
like i said ealier, i can understand ur skepticism but i'm sorry to tell u its unfounded.

forget abt even TV and radio, the drawings are done live infront of whoever is interested to see.
u are talking abt the moderator removing ur banker and 2sure b4 rolling the machine? lol!

Malosky, hav u thought abt the fact that on any given drawing day, the numbers from 1 to 90 is somebody's banker?

So if the person decides to remove our numbers, what happens to the rest?
unless u are thinking only those who frequent this forum plays the game.

Listen my brother: u hav done a great job with the game hitherto, pls concentrate on what u are doing and lets get some winnings, pretty please??????

regards.
Back to top Go down
haybraherm
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 14:26

thank u
Back to top Go down
ayodeji222
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 14:27

Zoro132 wrote:
malosky07 wrote:

Come on my brother! u shd hav done a little bit of research b4 drawing such a conclusion.
like i said ealier, i can understand ur skepticism but i'm sorry to tell u its unfounded.

forget abt even TV and radio, the drawings are done live infront of whoever is interested to see.
u are talking abt the moderator removing ur banker and 2sure b4 rolling the machine? lol!

Malosky, hav u thought abt the fact that on any given drawing day, the numbers from 1 to 90 is somebody's banker?

So if the person decides to remove our numbers, what happens to the rest?
unless u are thinking only those who frequent this forum plays the game.

Listen my brother: u hav done a great job with the game hitherto, pls concentrate on what u are doing and lets get some winnings, pretty please??????

regards.
u are write my brother there are millions of people played lotto with different number so how is it possible for them to sample the number posted on this forum and use it to generalise other number played by almost million of people.
Back to top Go down
akikky
Novice
Novice
akikky

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 14:39

@dan and malosky pls check ur mail.
Back to top Go down
Aphis20
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 14:44

Y is nobody even showing plans again ? Except Allykay.Yet,we r getting loads of number.
Please,abeg,biko,jo o,lets start showin plans n be more open with one another.We r almost there.
Back to top Go down
doyinmike
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 14:48

@allykay that 75 is
not plan is key
Back to top Go down
whykay1
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 14:56

msp today p2 38*83*75*40*77 stake wisely
Back to top Go down
okoro1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 14:59

MSP

35-39
Back to top Go down
Topsy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 14:59

Na wa o every body they say mail me as if they can not forcast and win well god is gud
Back to top Go down
Topsy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 15:02

Msp banker 78 two sure 78.11 permutation 78.11.12.33 gud luck i knw today is my day in jesus name( big amen)
Back to top Go down
natking
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 15:11

Aphis20 wrote:
Y is nobody even showing plans again ? Except Allykay.Yet,we r getting loads of number.
Please,abeg,biko,jo o,lets start showin plans n be more open with one another.We r almost there.

for what i see now division is coming to the house, pls is there a way around ths?, things are not at first is it phoning or emailing texting or please some one should advice befor its too late do we have a solid foundation??????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
fredharrison1973
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 15:32

MSP BANKER 77..2SURE 77*72 PERM 77*72*73*27 GUD LUCK..
Back to top Go down
Topsy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 15:41

Guys let us pray that our game should play not to be saying rubbish about machine,knw of all this ghana game that i have not win three direct so lotto is season look at me now somethin one or banker wil drop but when lotto set u a gud key u wil knw by ur self no body wil tell that this game wil play before hi play regards to u all one love
Back to top Go down
allykay
Expert
Expert
allykay

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 15:59

doyinmike wrote:
@allykay that 75 is
not plan is key
then show me i also hv a keyset but dont want to loud it
Back to top Go down
doyinmike
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 16:04

are u still in forum let me know now
Back to top Go down
doyinmike
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 16:06

@allykay so i can show u the key
Back to top Go down
Nobility
Senior
Senior
Nobility

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 16:06

MSP GAME 63 BANKER
TWO SURE 63*83
PERM 63*83*36
Back to top Go down
whykay1
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 16:14

malo wea u dey?
Back to top Go down
Mamafish
Senior
Senior
Mamafish

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 16:15

Gateway.result.win.19.25.80.16.36.mach.9.56.33.48.62
Back to top Go down
LOTTO WAR
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 16:16

Anybody with sky/gold result should help me
Back to top Go down
Mamafish
Senior
Senior
Mamafish

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 16:20

Sky gold..win.68.59.50.26.54.mach.69.51.33.80.74
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 16:32

AKIKKY CHECK THE REPLY
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 16:33

pls stake wisely ooooo
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 16:35

Metro play 67 90 20 21
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 16:47

I cross my finger and am watching as event unfold.waiting for 17th
Back to top Go down
allykay
Expert
Expert
allykay

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 16:53

Yh doyinmike ride on
Back to top Go down
doyinmike
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 17:01

am so sorry allykay i have network problem are u there now
Back to top Go down
Kemmy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 17:01

@Dan..which one is metro play
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 17:04

GAME FROM YALEMI MSP 9 25
Back to top Go down
doyinmike
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 17:06

@allykay anytime u see 58-82-56 play in winning 79 in machine,all those number may be in winning or machine but that 79 must be in machine, it must drop u 76 game after 75 thanks
Back to top Go down
doyinmike
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 17:08

@dana pls try that my game today God can do it
Back to top Go down
doyinmike
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 17:10

@dana pls try that my game today God can do it
Back to top Go down
Musa Fatai Adesina
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 17:23

Mamafish pls i only play sky touch&wesco here in akure if u have any of them pls post it plssssssss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GHANA LOTTO RESULT
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next