Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cccam

Go down 
+3
mrman
BoscoGh
ebo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ebo
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

cccam Empty
PostSubject: cccam   cccam Empty2012-02-23, 19:43

HELLO FELLAS, THE ACCOUNT I TOLD YOU ABOUT IS WORKING NON-STOP WHICH MEANS I AM MUCH

CONVINCED NOW TO LET YOU ALL HAVE IT SO MEET ME ON SATURDAY AFTER MY CCCAM TUTORIALS FOR

JJC'S AND NEWBIES, THANKS
Back to top Go down
BoscoGh
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

cccam Empty
PostSubject: Re: cccam   cccam Empty2012-02-24, 07:55

@Ebo Please you mentioned Liberty reserve as one of the payment means in one of your post.
Please can you explain further.
What is LIBERTY RESERVE?

I am in accra and would love to meet you.
I wait for your explanation.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
mrman
Amateur
Amateur
mrman

cccam Empty
PostSubject: Re: cccam   cccam Empty2012-03-19, 15:37

ebo wrote:
HELLO FELLAS, THE ACCOUNT I TOLD YOU ABOUT IS WORKING NON-STOP WHICH MEANS I AM MUCH

CONVINCED NOW TO LET YOU ALL HAVE IT SO MEET ME ON SATURDAY AFTER MY CCCAM TUTORIALS FOR

JJC'S AND NEWBIES, THANKS

pls can you post the site you buy own account.
Back to top Go down
bokediran
Novice
Novice

cccam Empty
PostSubject: Re: cccam   cccam Empty2012-03-28, 16:42

cccam is working but u want to milk the people dry why dont u tell us how to get the account while u serve as agent for those that have the server instead of u standing as the big middle man to milk the people. how are we sure u are not going to give us account to be shared by two or more people. that was how u did about avatar is it still working, i told u then that it is for a short time,avatar people are trying to come bk but i told them that they will not get market again in africa
Back to top Go down
bokediran
Novice
Novice

cccam Empty
PostSubject: Re: cccam   cccam Empty2012-03-28, 16:47

change avatar ic u waste your money and fry your decoder if it works it will only be for a short time and then it is off again and u regret it , pay little token and enjoy the service, avatar manufacturer are thieve that only play on intelligence make cool money bk to china and make u a laughing stock stop patronizing them
Back to top Go down
bokediran
Novice
Novice

cccam Empty
PostSubject: Re: cccam   cccam Empty2012-03-28, 16:51

if u know the site to subscribe for cccam make it public if they are selling in units and can give free demo account for one or two days, nothing to hide
Back to top Go down
ewayhome1
Amateur
Amateur

cccam Empty
PostSubject: Re: cccam   cccam Empty2012-03-28, 22:51

DSTV,
Dear subscriber, your smartcard requires an urgent upgrade. Please visit any DStv office with your smartcard to get an upgrade for free. We have only 3 days to go 31/3/2012 NA DEADLINE. WILL THAT BE THE END OF CARD SHARING FOR DSTV?

WITH THEIR NEW SMART CARD, Y
IU CANT USE IT IN ANY OTHER DECODER
IT DOES NOT SUPPORT CARD SHARING
Back to top Go down
boslynx
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

cccam Empty
PostSubject: Re: cccam   cccam Empty2012-06-01, 20:03

ebo and all you guys,i'm in accra and badly need the cccam account ,i have an openbox s10 pvr hd and it seems my 6 months account is exhausted. please this is urgent so tell me how to link up with you,send me mail on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , thanks
Back to top Go down
boslynx
Novice
Novice

cccam Empty
PostSubject: Re: cccam   cccam Empty2012-06-01, 20:06

@BoscoGH,i see you got some ideas on how and where to get payment for the cccam account. I would be grateful if you can let me in on it so i can reload my account which is finished from the look of things,i'm in accra too.
Back to top Go down
boslynx
Novice
Novice

cccam Empty
PostSubject: Re: cccam   cccam Empty2012-06-01, 20:11

can you guys stop talking about avator coz that was a big time disappointment. lets look forward towards seeing cccam being a success and keep the dead,dead talking about avator
Back to top Go down
boslynx
Novice
Novice

cccam Empty
PostSubject: Re: cccam   cccam Empty2012-06-01, 20:43

@joshuaghana2012,i am in accra also and really need this account but nobody seem to be giving me any feedback, can you tell me how to get into contact with you so i can get the account. you can send me an email on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. will be waiting please
Back to top Go down
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

cccam Empty
PostSubject: Re: cccam   cccam Empty2012-06-01, 20:47

guys,,, dont review ur cline ip to anyone for security purpose,,, guy nt find urself...
Back to top Go down
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

cccam Empty
PostSubject: Re: cccam   cccam Empty2012-06-01, 20:49

by researchin.... Ole...
Back to top Go down
boslynx
Novice
Novice

cccam Empty
PostSubject: Re: cccam   cccam Empty2012-06-01, 22:00

am not getting any replies for my post,i'm in accra and serioulsy need an account somebody help me please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cccam Empty
PostSubject: Re: cccam   cccam Empty

Back to top Go down

cccam
Page 1 of 1