Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Download Blu-ray, DVD movies and 1080p/720p HD videos to new iPad 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kelly023
Novice
Novice

Sex : Female

Download Blu-ray, DVD movies and 1080p/720p HD videos to new iPad 3  Empty
PostSubject: Download Blu-ray, DVD movies and 1080p/720p HD videos to new iPad 3    Download Blu-ray, DVD movies and 1080p/720p HD videos to new iPad 3  Empty2012-04-10, 02:49

The new iPad (iPad 3) really rocks for watching HD even Full-HD 1080p movies. Besides starting the fun right away with iTunes to watch movies and TV shows, I often download HD contents I own onto the iPad 3rd generation tablet for viewing everywhere. Here I am sharing my experience on how to get Blu-ray, dvd and 1080p/720p HD videos formatted in MKV, AVI, TiVo, WMV, AVCHD MTS etc. to new iPad 3.

In the first place, in order to copy these HD contents to new iPad 3, I need to get some help from the third-party software. The Mac HD Movie Converter for new iPad 3, entitled Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac is a dream come true to me.

To be honest, I've been searching for more than a year of a way to Rip, convert and enjoy my huge DVD's and Blu-Ray collection of movies and concerts. Finally my search has come to an end! This software is so simple to use and gives me exactly what i was looking for. I'm saving and digitalizing my entire collection and now been able to put them on iTunes and watch them wirelessly on my new iPad 3 and Apple TV 3 with extraordinary quality of Audio (DD 5.1) and Video. The time it takes to convert in this software is almost half that in other.

The new iPad 3 HD Movie Converter for Mac accesses videos and movies from disc (Blu-ray, DVD), ISO image file, cams, DVRs, web videos freely. This means it is able to shrink Blu-ray movie to new iPad 3, rip DVD to new iPad 3, and convert various formats of 1080p or 720p videos to new iPad, AVI, WMV, MKV, VOB, TiVo, AVCHD MTS and more, everything can be got ready for the iPad 3rd generation at ease. Below is how.

Free Download a trial of the new iPad 3 HD Movie Converter for Mac.

The Easy Way to Transfer Movies to new iPad 3(DVD, Blu-ray, video) with Mac:

1. Assuming you have downloaded the Ulitmate Mac Blu-ray DVD Video Converter for new iPad 3, the first step is to add files to the program. Click "add Video" to load video files like MTS/M2TS, MKV, VOB, MOV, TOD, TiVo, etc or click on "BD/DVD folder" to load movie from DVD and Blu-ray source(Disc, folder, ISO).

2. Choose output file for iPad 3, Click on "Format" box, you can easily find the "iPad" category. Here it lists three customized formats for new iPad 3, each of them works for new iPad 3.

For ripping Blu-ray to iPad 3, the customzied profile "iPad 3 (New iPad) Full HD Video(*.mp4)" is recommended which let you view Blu-ray movies on new iPad 3 in Full-HD 1080p quality.

For converting DVD to new iPad 3, the "iPad 3 (New iPad) HD Video(*.mp4)" is recommended.

3. After everything is done, start converting Blu-ray, DVD and 1080p/720p Video to new iPad 3 mp4 under Mac OS X.

Once the task is finished, you can transfer the result movies to new iPad 3 from iTunes with Mac. So there you have it. Now you can start watching Blu-ray/DVD movies and MKV, TiVo, WMV, AVI videos on new iPad 3 as you want. Enjoy!

Never Miss the The Last Day Promotion at Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper and DVD Ripper

Back to top Go down
omoladesexy
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : M

Download Blu-ray, DVD movies and 1080p/720p HD videos to new iPad 3  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Download Blu-ray, DVD movies and 1080p/720p HD videos to new iPad 3    Download Blu-ray, DVD movies and 1080p/720p HD videos to new iPad 3  Empty2012-11-02, 17:13

pls d link to download it...
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1