Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Between donfolex & ancl

Go down 
+7
SmartMobility
ancl
donfolex
oscar4free2air
Sensicut07
Gmailer
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

Between donfolex & ancl Empty
PostSubject: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-04-20, 11:43

There is an interesting battle going-on btw two illustrious sons of ntcguys. Ancl is no doubt an undisputed all times highest poster, while donfolex is currently leading poster for this month, and ancl intends to overtake him. On behalf of the site owner, and other guys in the house. I wish to announce prizes for the first and second top poster for this month. First prize, all expenses paid trip to Syria for a one month holiday. 2nd prize is all expenses paid trip to South Sudan for a 30-day holiday. Keep posting to be the winners!
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-04-20, 12:07

Correct!!! I wil provide bazookas n ak47s for first prize n pistols n grenades for second prize all d best
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-04-20, 12:49

Gmailer wrote:
There is an interesting battle going-on btw two illustrious sons of ntcguys. Ancl is no doubt an undisputed all times highest poster, while donfolex is currently leading poster for this month, and ancl intends to overtake him. On behalf of the site owner, and other guys in the house. I wish to announce prizes for the first and second top poster for this month. First prize, all expenses paid trip to Syria for a one month holiday. 2nd prize is all expenses paid trip to South Sudan for a 30-day holiday. Keep posting to be the winners!
intresting price
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-04-20, 13:05

Donating BAZOOKAS N AK47 FOR FIRST PRIZE N GRENADES N PISTOLS FOR SECOND PRIZE
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-04-20, 14:14

Gmailer wrote:

is dis a Joke!.......?, if yes, why don't U post it in d jokes section of dis forum......??====**** and if No,....why did U creat a thread like dis?....
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-04-20, 14:37

oscar4free2air wrote:
Gmailer wrote:

is dis a Joke!.......?, if yes, why don't U post it in d jokes section of dis forum......??====**** and if No,....why did U creat a thread like dis?....
You work for JAMB office before? You too dey ask questions jare. Abegi go sit-down.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-04-20, 14:42

Some pple no fit spice up some rules are meant to b broken jare abeg gmailer lets give dem d awards
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-04-20, 15:33

Gmailer wrote:

you no go kill me with laughter. By the way i dey live and dine with BH, so i no dey fear you @ all.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-04-20, 15:36

Guy how will i send d equipement to u at least to survive
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-04-20, 15:43

007 wrote:
Guy how will i send d equipement to u at least to survive

never mind! i no need the equipment, i can supply SB to you @ chikini money!!!!!!! We get them plenty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-04-20, 15:47

hahahahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-04-20, 15:55

We dont want to loose u guys so i will supply flying gunships n armoured tanks hope it wil do u lol
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-04-20, 15:56

skynetz wrote:
hahahahaha!!!

na so my brother.lol
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-04-20, 17:20

My own contribution to their safety is very simple. I'll provide you guys with Ayeta=bulletproof, Afeeri, Okigbe=swordproof, Olonde, Igbadi, plus madarikan. I wish you guys safe journey.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-04-20, 18:07

@Oscar4free. . Abegi my brother. If you dey chop garri too much make you reduce am o. Or like what my governor donfolex will say 'acute dongle blindness' meaning=too much of dongle. I created a thread in a jokes section, still, yet, papa, sibe-sibe you still dey complain. Nahwah for you oo. Anyway, how your side? You go go borno state?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-04-20, 18:24

Gmailer wrote:
@Oscar4free. . Abegi my brother. If you dey chop garri too much make you reduce am o. Or like what my governor donfolex will say 'acute dongle blindness' meaning=too much of dongle. I created a thread in a jokes section, still, yet, papa, sibe-sibe you still dey complain. Nahwah for you oo. Anyway, how your side? You go go borno state?
heheheh nawa 4u (G) omo ekiti and u uncle of actor u we sn go bk to ur chinco due to server problem.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-04-20, 18:37

For your info ancelotti baba, My dog is barking wella! No need of going to china.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-04-20, 18:42

Am sure u we ping me whn it go offline again bettr d't do dat cos i w't open my door 4u hahahah
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-04-20, 18:49

@ ancl If u dont open ur door we wil blow it down mind u we hav d fire power cos i wil use d armored tank i wil giv u lol safe jorney sha
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-04-20, 18:59

@007, hmmm mayb u hv't bn to my villa b4 abi check me 4 AJEGUNLE LOJU ODO, AWON TEMI A JEJU E HAHAHAH ERIN IKA
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-05-26, 12:04

As it was last month, so it is this month but, with a slight change. Ancl is leading this month while donfolex is closely follow on the table. What do you suggest should be thier prizes this month? Over to you my guys!
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-05-26, 12:46

Gmailer wrote:
As it was last month, so it is this month but, with a slight change. Ancl is leading this month while donfolex is closely follow on the table. What do you suggest should be thier prizes this month? Over to you my guys!
u even coming of age now also!
Back to top Go down
Senstyly7/5
Amateur
Amateur
Senstyly7/5

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-05-26, 13:35

Gmailer wrote:
a trip to kano or syria
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-05-26, 13:50

Senstyly7/5 wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
a trip to kano or syria
Kano ke? That'll be too hash on them. There are Boko Haramists there. But, Syria? Yes! Where the Sahaad Govt is daily throwing money to the General public. @Senstyly7/5 . . . You're delegated by the whole house to keep their company to Syria.
Back to top Go down
egbesis
Amateur
Amateur
egbesis

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-05-26, 16:58

@Gmailer, the name is Asaad not Sahaad! And by the way,since you suggested that they be rewarded,I do believe that you should be the head of the delegation.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-05-26, 17:05

egbesis wrote:
@Gmailer, the name is Asaad not Sahaad! And by the way,since you suggested that they be rewarded,I do believe that you should be the head of the delegation.
Thanks for the correction egbere of bayelsa. I would have loved to be there, but my sister is having her wedding ceremony today. And next weekend is my mother's 66th birthday. Upper one is dedicated to my immediate family. As you can see my brother, I am not chanced!
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-05-26, 17:38

egbesis wrote:

Ghamm!!! Santioned!!!!
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-05-26, 18:39

Dont even know how my fingers clicked on dis thread sef...let me quickly leave & visit other exciting threads jare...
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-05-26, 19:13

D REAL MAN wrote:
Dont even know how my fingers clicked on dis thread sef...let me quickly leave & visit other exciting threads jare...
Hahaha hahaha! Bad sharp nigga! You didnt even know how your fingers did the typing sef? God don catch you!
Back to top Go down
ojasope
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-05-26, 23:22

2 of them na my guy i vote 4 2 of them
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-05-27, 01:25

Abeg let ancl go to syria and I donate a bullet proof vest and a grenade launcher
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty2012-05-27, 09:43

D REAL MAN wrote:

Baba,keep posting maybe the prize may be urs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Between donfolex & ancl   Between donfolex & ancl Empty

Back to top Go down

Between donfolex & ancl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: General :: Jokes-
Jump to: