Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GHANA LOTTO RESULT

Go down 
+134
awetoba
yanakov2000
ROTMANLUV
sanya
belle2
Cyssky
chrisdante
victorcam
ossai1
DIZEL
AMOS33
obodo
tonero*
poslly
tighana
alabamillz
Bamiday
skillin
Bigdemmy
kook n d gang
mode9
Mike cena
Kemmy
Oseni
triumphant
Numberp
bumaxy01
whiteman
dayoade
zulaomoola
Teetop
prince lak
feranmine
Lordpenosky
Ashawo
2-2sure
dailylight04
Kenax7
mode009
ogundipe olusegun
Majexstica
lagosboy
talibanazuka
Lottodream
eddiebantin
elander
Lottotipsandtactics
aayofeng
dahpeluah
Olumide@20
Tadebukky
john_backker
akinsam01
plus1
Zoro132
wiseman 1
mekydy01
Bond007
Ameen
goldenkeys
OYEMADE TIMOTHY
destiny4christ
Ayourque
tk2012
yalemi
kendys
lotto33
De'Crown
heskey90
DEPRINCE928
BRAD to sure
Wisegoat1989
Daymelerday
ighobillion
solary
Rasmiky
nnamdi900
vivcome
Nkd
MYSTIQEBOY
Olalowoayoola2
1 banker
Mburster
myqael
Thuggish ruggish
Kay2cee
danapache
Lafesdurich
papanimako
kellynam
quasmodo
Segzykay
chrischaris
Nobility
fc bonsai
newton.
whykay1
konemoussa99
Dollar
Lordomasia
Haddybelex
malosky07
Jago15
mendossah
topsy17
bosun2000
Gulyboy22
Olumideote
royz
shigo99
peter pan
LOTTO WAR
Gbollyeto1
Black&White
Mamafish
Leostarry
KENTALKLAND
fashville
mondaynasoro
joyfulexcel
Moneykommandoh
Stevewhitedove
allykay
Doctoree
okoro1
Yaqs
Tingostar
Adubi
jogs
Shawler
Shacore
Razzyboy
xedyl
toyee39
138 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
toyee39
Senior
Senior
toyee39

Sex : male

lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-06-27, 06:59

First topic message reminder :

PREMIER MARK-II

(27)

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Olalowoayoola2
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-02, 22:12

Shawler wrote:
Stevewhitedove wrote:
Olalowoayoola2 wrote:
Olalowoayoola2 wrote:
Gate way 29*65
my banker 29 drop life is lyk am back again success 71*29*35*60*77
weldon bro.

Welldone bro,

Pls check your pm. Or send me your details so I can add you to bbm or yahoo messenger.
Let's join forces for other games.
Shawler.
Back to top Go down
Olalowoayoola2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-02, 22:13

Shawler wrote:
Stevewhitedove wrote:
Olalowoayoola2 wrote:
Olalowoayoola2 wrote:
Gate way 29*65
my banker 29 drop life is lyk am back again success 71*29*35*60*77
weldon bro.

Welldone bro,

Pls check your pm. Or send me your details so I can add you to bbm or yahoo messenger.
Let's join forces for other games.
Shawler.
Back to top Go down
Shawler
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-02, 22:15

Shawler wrote:
GATEWAY TWO SURE. (GOLDEN CHANCE)
And to the rest of the house.
Clubmaster Event 91 has a two sure that will draw in Gateway today.

Event 91 winning: In 20 19 80 60 69. Two out of these five numbers will either:

(1) Repeat
(2) Go -1
(3) Go +1.

Therefore my banker is 69. & 69. 81 as twosure. Back it up with 81 59 as two sure
PERM THIS
88 81 11 69 45

Shawler.

71.60.77.29.35 Machine 13.6.16.86.58.

I showed this plan to a comrade today to help in figuring the numbers to repeat or go -1 or +1. He scuffed at my plan. Whereas I picked two numbers (45 & 11) from the plan he showed to me.
If only he hadn't overlooked my own plan wouldn't it have helped us more in choosing the right numbers in event 91 of clubmster.

Till we truly unite as one, lotto will keep escping from us. NO man is an island.
Shawler.
Back to top Go down
Shawler
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-02, 22:25

I dropped my pin so my comrades could get closEr to me and we can relate better on plans and bankers.
Yet some of them added me and won't talk to me about. I ask them for plan they feel too big to show plan like as if it's money.
I only want those that can put their egos aside and join hands with me to add me.

PIN 27192DA5.

National got away, enugu, key, gateway same thing. How long will one keep seeing good plans and won't find someone to discuss it with.
All games can't be a key. Lotto has simple plans too. There are some that a ordinary plans and they play.
Let's unite. All these one one leg bankers won't cut it.
Show me your plan and I show u mine. Let's see where our bankers are and let's plan on how we will combine it.
TEAMWORK.

Shawler.
Back to top Go down
Ayourque
Novice
Novice
Ayourque

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-02, 22:38

malosky07 wrote:
I came across this when surfing the net.indeed there is ojoro in ghana lotto.click on the website below.i need comrades response.http://m.modernghana.com/mobile/21729/1/racket-fraudsters-rob-national-lottery.html

Chairman... I still Insist that no one can alter the results of the machine... Like last two weeks National... 71, 01 was counting weeeks and 84 position... buh I downgraded the game for Shawler's Game... There are millions of lotto Players... Millions of plan... You can only pray for perseverance and luck... I dont use key to forecast... i look at the Boards... and believe me... it works... Don't let any one deceive you or tell you there is one baba ijebu agent somewhere... All many plans does he want to Block... am sure you must have heard of Ibukun in Isolo... for three straight weeks... those guys made billions out of National... We can only work together to get to the promise land...

Shawler I support you... United we stand... Divided we fall...
Back to top Go down
nnamdi900
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-02, 22:46

Shawler wrote:
I dropped my pin so my comrades could get closEr to me and we can relate better on plans and bankers.
Yet some of them added me and won't talk to me about. I ask them for plan they feel too big to show plan like as if it's money.
I only want those that can put their egos aside and join hands with me to add me.

PIN 27192DA5.

National got away, enugu, key, gateway same thing. How long will one keep seeing good plans and won't find someone to discuss it with.
All games can't be a key. Lotto has simple plans too. There are some that a ordinary plans and they play.
Let's unite. All these one one leg bankers won't cut it.
Show me your plan and I show u mine. Let's see where our bankers are and let's plan on how we will combine it.
TEAMWORK.

Shawler.
Nice words Bro......Teamwork is the key 2 success...
Back to top Go down
nnamdi900
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-02, 22:57

malosky07 wrote:
I came across this when surfing the net.indeed there is ojoro in ghana lotto.click on the website below.i need comrades response.http://m.modernghana.com/mobile/21729/1/racket-fraudsters-rob-national-lottery.html
Shocking story.....someday we comrades will also rob national lottery...
Back to top Go down
eddiebantin
Amateur
Amateur
eddiebantin

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-02, 23:15

malosky07 wrote:
Back to top Go down
toyee39
Senior
Senior
toyee39

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 00:03

feranmine wrote:
Metro result:: 28*51*75*33*29.
[quote]

GOOD HOUSE,
METRO M E L T ME TODAY,
SORRY FOR ALL INCONVENIENCES !
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 00:27

Ayourque wrote:
malosky07 wrote:

Chairman... I still Insist that no one can alter the results of the machine... Like last two weeks National... 71, 01 was counting weeeks and 84 position... buh I downgraded the game for Shawler's Game... There are millions of lotto Players... Millions of plan... You can only pray for perseverance and luck... I dont use key to forecast... i look at the Boards... and believe me... it works... Don't let any one deceive you or tell you there is one baba ijebu agent somewhere... All many plans does he want to Block... am sure you must have heard of Ibukun in Isolo... for three straight weeks... those guys made billions out of National... We can only work together to get to the promise land...

guy i believe u didnlt read it carefully.they alter the machine settings before draws not the numbers!try to browse the site i pasted and see.i'm not a small boy in lotto
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 00:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 00:39

I pasted the above link again for reasonable entity to ponder over not for some quacks.if they could manipulate the machine then.they could still do it again!
Back to top Go down
royz
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
royz

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 04:20

malosky07 wrote:
I pasted the above link again for reasonable entity to ponder over not for some quacks.if they could manipulate the machine then.they could still do it again!
@malosky07... Pls read it again..you'll see its politics and fraud..way back 2002.
Back to top Go down
royz
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
royz

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 04:23

I reserve my comments..
Back to top Go down
Ayourque
Novice
Novice
Ayourque

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 06:14

malosky07 wrote:
Ayourque wrote:
malosky07 wrote:

guy i believe u didnlt read it carefully.they alter the machine settings before draws not the numbers!try to browse the site i pasted and see.i'm not a small boy in lotto

Bro I read it... But I still wont believe they alter machines... Jago national of 09 and 31... 09 dropped and 31 turned... did he include in his plan that the machine would be altered...? If jago can drop a banker of 09 and it dropped if this same forum can drop the 5 bankers from National... I believe you can do it again... and forget the sentiment that the machines are turned or altered... It seems like a lame excuse... Shawler was upbeat about is 77 last two weeks that it would drop whether in winning or in machine... and it did drop even you claim sometimes that you see the games but you downgrade them.. I remember your msp once... you yourself said it... Believing in one cock and bull story would make you lose focus and it would affect your psycology... I always play Shawler games cos he displays confidence except when i am not chanced... and thats what Lotto is all about... Luck and wits... Dont lose your wit bro... word...
Back to top Go down
toyee39
Senior
Senior
toyee39

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 06:35

LUCKYG FIVE BANKERS.
PLEASE QUOTE HERE,IF
YOU KNOW TODAY IS YOUR DAY PLEASE !
Back to top Go down
goldenkeys
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 07:16

toyee39 wrote:
LUCKYG FIVE BANKERS.
PLEASE QUOTE HERE,IF
. ℓ̊ just win 2day oº°˚˚˚ °ºo
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 07:43

royz wrote:
malosky07 wrote:
@malosky07... Pls read it again..you'll see its politics and fraud..way back 2002.
thats excatly my point they successfuly manipulated it as of then.what makes u think that it cant be done again?afterall we all know corruption is the order of the day in west africa.human beigns will be human beigns.just too inquisitive.God help us
Back to top Go down
feranmine
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
feranmine

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 07:43

GOLDEN CHANCE : GATEWAY
DATE: 02-07-2012
SUCCESS: 71-60-77-29-35
MACHINE: 13-6-16-86-58

INTERNATIONAL:::WIN:: 14-41-9-12-78
Back to top Go down
dahpeluah
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 08:18

i don cum back 2day after we rest 4 MSP i hav banker 4 lucky g 2day lucky g banka 62 remainin is cumin
Back to top Go down
dahpeluah
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 08:29

june 30 2009 result u will c 50 on machine @ d 1st position den 6 on win den 56 beside 10....den 50 now play 62 to win....check dis plan der must b a win in dis hus 2day...am nt a good forecaster but i try my best..dat hw i got my national win @ weekend 46*67*7*13 pls check nd lets work 2geda
Back to top Go down
Shawler
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 08:58

dahpeluah wrote:
june 30 2009 result u will c 50 on machine @ d 1st position den 6 on win den 56 beside 10....den 50 now play 62 to win....check dis plan der must b a win in dis hus 2day...am nt a good forecaster but i try my best..dat hw i got my national win @ weekend 46*67*7*13 pls check nd lets work 2geda

Yes comrade,
It was hard locating the event and plan from your words, but I've seen it and it looks good. I'll study it very well and get back to you on it.

Well done.

Shawler
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 10:18

toyee39 wrote:
LUCKYG FIVE BANKERS.
PLEASE QUOTE HERE,IF
luckyg banker *5*
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
Olalowoayoola2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 10:20

Key set 4 redemption 31*86*57 just 3direcu perm with 78*25
Back to top Go down
dayoade
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 10:23

gud morning guys,
any 2sure 4 06?
thks
Back to top Go down
dayoade
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 10:26

Olalowoayoola2 wrote:
Key set 4 redemption 31*86*57 just 3direcu perm with 78*25

@Olalowoayoola2
is it 4 06?
thks
Back to top Go down
nnamdi900
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 11:22

........LUCKY G........
.........59-14.........
Back to top Go down
feranmine
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
feranmine

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 11:24

PREMIER LOTTO 03 JULY 2012
A06 468
WINNING 80-28-35-60-15
MACHINE 73-66-57-16-5.

Last edited by feranmine on 2012-07-03, 13:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nnamdi900
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 11:24

malosky07 wrote:
royz wrote:
malosky07 wrote:
thats excatly my point they successfuly manipulated it as of then.what makes u think that it cant be done again?afterall we all know corruption is the order of the day in west africa.human beigns will be human beigns.just too inquisitive.God help us
TRUE TALK.......
Back to top Go down
nnamdi900
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 11:27

feranmine wrote:
06 result::15*60*28*80*35.
One thing i love abt u is the way u state results...
Keep it up...bro..i update my chart thru u... Thnx
Back to top Go down
nnamdi900
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 11:38

Lottodream wrote:
toyee39 wrote:
LUCKYG FIVE BANKERS.
PLEASE QUOTE HERE,IF
luckyg banker *5*

scratch....14....... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nnamdi900
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 11:41

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 12:50

Redemtion one most play *18*28*and permtation 18*28*32*86*24 JAH BLESS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
Olalowoayoola2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 13:00

Key set 4 redemption 31*86*57 just 3direcu perm with 78*25 plz try and play it am begging u guys
Back to top Go down
fashville
Senior
Senior
fashville

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 13:10

LUCKY G BANKER 37
Back to top Go down
2-2sure
Amateur
Amateur
2-2sure

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 13:10

I HAVE A MUST PLAY FOR MIDWEEK COME 2MORO, PLS WATCH THIS SPACE cheers
BEFORE THEN, PLAY THIS 2-2SURE FOR LUCKY G:

84 - 88
52 - 52

YOU CAN PERM 2GEDA = 84 - 88 - 52 - 32

Last edited by 2-2sure on 2012-07-03, 15:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
royz
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
royz

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 13:18

LuckyG..my sure Dog..lolz..
Back to top Go down
royz
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
royz

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 13:23

nnamdi900 wrote:
Lottodream wrote:
toyee39 wrote:
LUCKYG FIVE BANKERS.
PLEASE QUOTE HERE,IF
luckyg banker *5*

lucky G banker.....34...
Back to top Go down
Jago15
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 13:26

Ayourque wrote:
malosky07 wrote:
Ayourque wrote:
malosky07 wrote:

Bro I read it... But I still wont believe they alter machines... Jago national of 09 and 31... 09 dropped and 31 turned... did he include in his plan that the machine would be altered...? If jago can drop a banker of 09 and it dropped if this same forum can drop the 5 bankers from National... I believe you can do it again... and forget the sentiment that the machines are turned or altered... It seems like a lame excuse... Shawler was upbeat about is 77 last two weeks that it would drop whether in winning or in machine... and it did drop even you claim sometimes that you see the games but you downgrade them.. I remember your msp once... you yourself said it... Believing in one cock and bull story would make you lose focus and it would affect your psycology... I always play Shawler games cos he displays confidence except when i am not chanced... and thats what Lotto is all about... Luck and wits... Dont lose your wit bro... word...
BROS I WONDER O
Back to top Go down
Shawler
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 13:27

For Goldenchance RED.

81 Banker.

81 14 two sure.

81 14 17 Direct

Perm

81 14 17 46 61

Shawler
Back to top Go down
whiteman
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 13:35

hello comrades, longest time to y'all. Here is my lucky g: banker! (20) two sure: (20-Cool, (20-10). Perm: 20-10-8-78. Best of luck 2 y'all. Peace out.
Back to top Go down
whiteman
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 13:37

hello comrades, longest time to y'all. Here is my lucky g: banker! (20) two sure: (8-20) (20-10). Perm: 20-10-8-78. Best of luck 2 y'all. Peace out.
Back to top Go down
whiteman
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 13:45

national on point dis week watch out!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawler
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 13:47

royz wrote:
nnamdi900 wrote:
Lottodream wrote:
toyee39 wrote:
LUCKYG FIVE BANKERS.
PLEASE QUOTE HERE,IF
luckyg banker *5*

lucky G banker.....34...
--------------------------> TWENTYFIVE (25)
Back to top Go down
whiteman
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 13:50

may GOD help us today.
Back to top Go down
nnamdi900
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 14:20

whiteman wrote:
may GOD help us today.
AMEN......................
Back to top Go down
bumaxy01
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 14:29

nnamdi900 wrote:
whiteman wrote:
may GOD help us today.
AMEN......................

Amen oh... Guys let us drop our banker in this forum so we will know who is good in a particular game, shout out to shawler well done bro keep up d gud work.
Back to top Go down
bumaxy01
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 14:33

guy i have a small question. how can someone know the machine number of game that will play Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
nnamdi900
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 15:22

bumaxy01 wrote:
guy i have a small question. how can someone know the machine number of game that will play Crying or Very sad
scratch.............??????? ..............lol!
Back to top Go down
feranmine
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
feranmine

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2012-07-03, 15:23

jackpot result:: 36*06*24*84*11.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

GHANA LOTTO RESULT
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next