Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Geographical phases of a girl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorenz
Novice
Novice

Geographical phases of a girl Empty
PostSubject: Geographical phases of a girl   Geographical phases of a girl Empty2012-06-28, 22:26

@ d age of 8-11, she is like d north pole; u think no 1 goes there bt u wil b surprise. @ d age of 11-17, she is africa; lacks xperience bt developing. @ d age 17-22, she is like america; full of xperience bt heavily payed. @ d age of 22-30, she is like sudan, battered by d effect of war bt useful in d dayz of emergency. @ d age of 30-40, she is like d pattern of footbal in spain, she is bin knocke around by all playas in d pitch. @ d age of 41 and above, she is lyk jim reeves singing dis world is nt my home.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Geographical phases of a girl   Geographical phases of a girl Empty2012-06-28, 23:10

Lorenz wrote:
@ d age of 8-11, she is like d north pole; u think no 1 goes there bt u wil b surprise. @ d age of 11-17, she is africa; lacks xperience bt developing. @ d age 17-22, she is like america; full of xperience bt heavily payed. @ d age of 22-30, she is like sudan, battered by d effect of war bt useful in d dayz of emergency. @ d age of 30-40, she is like d pattern of footbal in spain, she is bin knocke around by all playas in d pitch. @ d age of 41 and above, she is lyk jim reeves singing dis world is nt my home.
lwkmd
Back to top Go down
chemistvictor
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Geographical phases of a girl   Geographical phases of a girl Empty2012-06-29, 03:03

What a post! Really analytical and poetic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geographical phases of a girl   Geographical phases of a girl Empty

Back to top Go down

Geographical phases of a girl
Page 1 of 1