Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to run trial programmes forever

Go down 
+7
bazzikk
Suny11
stanley
cesilina
Sense4
John bull
stay
11 posters
AuthorMessage
stay
Senior
Senior

How to run trial programmes forever Empty
PostSubject: How to run trial programmes forever   How to run trial programmes forever Empty2011-02-13, 17:17

any body wit me
Back to top Go down
http://www.great-star.webs.com
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to run trial programmes forever   How to run trial programmes forever Empty2011-02-13, 23:12

Yeah go on my guy
Back to top Go down
Sense4
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to run trial programmes forever   How to run trial programmes forever Empty2011-02-14, 10:18

Release
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to run trial programmes forever   How to run trial programmes forever Empty2011-02-14, 12:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] click here and download after dat halla me 4rm here
Back to top Go down
cesilina
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to run trial programmes forever   How to run trial programmes forever Empty2011-02-14, 18:24

@Stay, I've downloaded it wat next
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to run trial programmes forever   How to run trial programmes forever Empty2011-03-11, 13:04

After downloading it, run it..... then you would see the following

Application to run.....click on browse and select the programme you want to run for ever

Date/time.........here,is a bit difficult 4 some pple, this part is to select the date you want to run the software as either running it to the past or the future... FOR INSTANCE IF U INSTALLED THE A 3 DAY TRIAL PROGRAMME ON THE 1-JAN -2011, THE SOFTWARE WOULD EXPIRE ON THE 4-JAN-2011....SO USING RUN AS DATE, YOU WOULD CHOOSE A DATE THAT THE SOFTWARE HAS NOT EXPIRED E.G FROM 1 JAN 2011 TO 3 JAN 2011 DATS ALL......SO TO KNOW WHEN YOU INSTALLED A SOFTWARE, GO TO THE SOFTWARES SHOTCUT, RIGHT CLICK ON IT AND CLICK ON PROPERTIES THEN CLICK ON GENERAL THEN YOU WOULD SEE SOMETHING LIKE 'CREATED:Saturday, January 01, 2011, 01:00:00 PM' THAT IS THE DATE AND YOU SHOULD RUN THE SOFTWARE AS...........after selecting the date and time,
you would see

parameters: dont add anything, leave it blank

move the time forward according to real time: tick it

immediate mode :untick it

'create desktop shortcut => type anything you want to name it as eg 'avast full version' then click on create desktop shortcut =>

and run

dats all dudes

Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to run trial programmes forever   How to run trial programmes forever Empty2011-03-11, 16:49

guyz let me know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,did it work?.........I like to see replies

Last edited by stay on 2011-03-11, 16:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to run trial programmes forever   How to run trial programmes forever Empty2011-03-11, 16:50

guyz let me know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,did it work?.........I like see replies Laughing
Back to top Go down
stanley
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to run trial programmes forever   How to run trial programmes forever Empty2011-10-18, 16:33

stay u r too too goood for me thnks
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to run trial programmes forever   How to run trial programmes forever Empty2011-10-18, 18:20

welcome , na u do well pass
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: How to run trial programmes forever   How to run trial programmes forever Empty2011-10-18, 19:19

thanks man.
Back to top Go down
bazzikk
Senior
Senior
bazzikk

PostSubject: Re: How to run trial programmes forever   How to run trial programmes forever Empty2011-10-18, 20:25

thumbs up !!
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to run trial programmes forever   How to run trial programmes forever Empty2012-01-10, 17:44

thank men
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: How to run trial programmes forever   How to run trial programmes forever Empty2012-01-10, 18:09

The file is like 23kb
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to run trial programmes forever   How to run trial programmes forever Empty2012-01-10, 18:40

ya
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: How to run trial programmes forever   How to run trial programmes forever Empty2012-01-10, 21:12

i have try this with Avast Internet security but is not working, it can only create short cut after that nohing.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: How to run trial programmes forever   How to run trial programmes forever Empty2012-01-10, 21:51

stay wrote:

Application to run.....click on browse and select the programme you want to run for ever

Date/time.........here,is a bit difficult 4 some pple, this part is to select the date you want to run the software as either running it to the past or the future... FOR INSTANCE IF U INSTALLED THE A 3 DAY TRIAL PROGRAMME ON THE 1-JAN -2011, THE SOFTWARE WOULD EXPIRE ON THE 4-JAN-2011....SO USING RUN AS DATE, YOU WOULD CHOOSE A DATE THAT THE SOFTWARE HAS NOT EXPIRED E.G FROM 1 JAN 2011 TO 3 JAN 2011 DATS ALL......SO TO KNOW WHEN YOU INSTALLED A SOFTWARE, GO TO THE SOFTWARES SHOTCUT, RIGHT CLICK ON IT AND CLICK ON PROPERTIES THEN CLICK ON GENERAL THEN YOU WOULD SEE SOMETHING LIKE 'CREATED:Saturday, January 01, 2011, 01:00:00 PM' THAT IS THE DATE AND YOU SHOULD RUN THE SOFTWARE AS...........after selecting the date and time,
you would see

'create desktop shortcut => type anything you want to name it as eg 'avast full version' then click on create desktop shortcut =>

and run

dats all dudes

i've tried it n it worked perfectly.tanx
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to run trial programmes forever   How to run trial programmes forever Empty2012-01-13, 13:31

U'RE WELKOM
Back to top Go down
bode
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: In need of Fake Webcam 7.1 (Full Version)   How to run trial programmes forever Empty2012-01-17, 09:17

Hello guys, please can anyone help me with License Keys for Fake Webcam 7.1 or if you can send me the Executable file for Fake Webcam 7.1 (Full Version). Thanks, will be expecting your reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to run trial programmes forever   How to run trial programmes forever Empty2012-01-17, 10:17

stay wrote:

you would see

and run

dats all dudes

Thanks for your contribution
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to run trial programmes forever   How to run trial programmes forever Empty

Back to top Go down

How to run trial programmes forever
Page 1 of 1