Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IRRELEVANT CONCLUSION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

IRRELEVANT CONCLUSION Empty
PostSubject: IRRELEVANT CONCLUSION   IRRELEVANT CONCLUSION Empty2012-07-06, 12:14

A new Army Captain was assigned to an outfit in a remote post in d Afghanistan desert.
During his first inspection of the outfit, he noticed a camel hitched up behind the mesh tent. He asked the Sergeant why the camel is kept there. The nervous Sergeant said, "Well sir, as you know, there are 250 men here on the post and no women. And sir, sometimes the men have "urges". That's why we have Molly the camel. The Sergeant says, "I can't say that i condone this, but i understand about "urges", so the camel can stay." About a month later, the Captain started having his own "urges". Crazy with passion, he asks the Sergeant to bring the camel to his tent.
Putting a ladder behind the camel, the Captain stands on the ladder, pulls his pants down and has wild, insane sex with the camel.
When he's done, he asks the Sergeant, "Is that how the men do it?" "Not really, sir. They usually just ride the camel into town where the girls are." scratch scratch

*MORALS: DO NOT JUST JUMP AT CONCLUSIONS... ALWAYS THINK BEFORE CONCLUDING*

HAPPY JUMAT 2 MY FELLOW MUSLIM BRETHREN.
AND HAPI WEEKEND TO FELLOW FORUM MATES......

MAY THE NEW UPCOMING RAMADAN KAREEM MONTH MEET US IN GOOD HEALTH
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com

IRRELEVANT CONCLUSION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: General :: Jokes-
Jump to: