Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")

Go down 
+13
Stevolat
bejs
boe
Drdanskills
ancl
Precious4luv
lawal012000
Gmailer
@opoki
Remmyjex
microsat
moschnitnt
17 posters
AuthorMessage
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty
PostSubject: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty2012-07-19, 09:46

Fellows, I believe that there's an increasing diversion on the site that needs to be looked at before it gets out of hand. We all know the site is sharing of knowledge and helping 'newbies' to know more about satellite technology and other aspects of the ICT world. You will never be able to fathom what might become of who you may call newbie if you give him the chance and appropriate guidelines.

But the site is increasingly being filled with nude pics etc. An end should be put to this and lets focus and concentrate on what we all find ourselves here for. Brotherliness and sharing of knowledge and ideas. Its also sad the forum is now 94% market place than what it used to be. Hardly do you now find anyone talking about how to make something OR new way to fix another thing on the site. We wont go far with this.

CONSIDER THIS:

There's a diversion coming up slowly but surely. The earlier we uphold the original image of the site, the better for all of us. Take care and have a great day
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
microsat
Expert
Expert

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty2012-07-19, 10:43

yea this is a good observation something needs to be done about this
Back to top Go down
Remmyjex
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty2012-07-19, 11:08

True talk my broda!!!!
Back to top Go down
@opoki
Novice
Novice

Sex : Hermaphrodite

PostSubject: Re: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty2012-07-19, 11:55

You spoke my mind even in a better way... We need to address this issue.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty2012-07-19, 14:59

we have to
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty2012-07-19, 15:07

Naija.your-talk Where is your liberty, freedom and your democratization? Tell me the difference btw your views, opinions and the boko haram's? You all seem to be living in stone or dark ages! Once again, this is naija.your-talk, where all views are heard. That is beauty of democrazy and modernization.
Back to top Go down
lawal012000
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty2012-07-19, 16:50

moschnitnt wrote:
Fellows, I believe that there's an increasing diversion on the site that needs to be looked at before it gets out of hand. We all know the site is sharing of knowledge and helping 'newbies' to know more about satellite technology and other aspects of the ICT world. You will never be able to fathom what might become of who you may call newbie if you give him the chance and appropriate guidelines.

But the site is increasingly being filled with nude pics etc. An end should be put to this and lets focus and concentrate on what we all find ourselves here for. Brotherliness and sharing of knowledge and ideas. Its also sad the forum is now 94% market place than what it used to be. Hardly do you now find anyone talking about how to make something OR new way to fix another thing on the site. We wont go far with this.

CONSIDER THIS:

There's a diversion coming up slowly but surely. The earlier we uphold the original image of the site, the better for all of us. Take care and have a great day

Hi,

Your idea is highly welcome
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty2012-07-19, 17:42

I have to seek the consent of Naija-talkowner, John Bull and Ashawo(the new admin) so as to re-address this issues and after their final decision. Anyone who goes against any rule will be dealth with seriouly.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty2012-07-19, 20:05

I seconded
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty2012-07-19, 20:45

good move
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty2012-07-19, 23:10

@ moschnitnt for ur info in d area of ict techno craft regardin satelite we hav bin adequately addressin dat issue especially on FTA and its trackin process and we even take our time to go bak on issues explained in d past esp for newcomers. For dongle matter it is diff for newbies cos rite now we ar highly security cautious in naija here since d start of dis year. We hav bin careful in d sale and installation of dongle bcos arrest hav bin goin on til now so rite now information on dis dongle products issue and also sw is highly sensitive.
Back to top Go down
lawal012000
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty2012-07-20, 09:41

007 wrote:
@ moschnitnt for ur info in d area of ict techno craft regardin satelite we hav bin adequately addressin dat issue especially on FTA and its trackin process and we even take our time to go bak on issues explained in d past esp for newcomers. For dongle matter it is diff for newbies cos rite now we ar highly security cautious in naija here since d start of dis year. We hav bin careful in d sale and installation of dongle bcos arrest hav bin goin on til now so rite now information on dis dongle products issue and also sw is highly sensitive.

You are right our safety should nt be compromise between cat and mouse
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty2012-07-22, 11:23

BROTHERS, I am very happy with all your comments and I must also add that the safety of each and everyone of us is paramount.(I KNOW) after all some might say; 'this is Africa'.

But in Europe and even America, folks talk about card sharing without any fear of any organization, I am not saying we shouldn't be take extra care talking about them. but the information we provided on the site is for educational and research purpose. Shouldn't we learn????

Think about it
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty2012-07-22, 11:58

Now dis is what I love about NTC, sound reasoning and constructive arguments in a modest mannered way.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty2012-07-22, 12:03

thats why the site is moving forward
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty2012-07-22, 13:13

moschnitnt wrote:
BROTHERS, I am very happy with all your comments and I must also add that the safety of each and everyone of us is paramount.(I KNOW) after all some might say; 'this is Africa'.

But in Europe and even America, folks talk about card sharing without any fear of any organization, I am not saying we shouldn't be take extra care talking about them. but the information we provided on the site is for educational and research purpose. Shouldn't we learn????

Think about it

true talk ma guy. the fact is if dsthieves want any information, they will get it right from source not here. the information they have abt these dongles we don't even know half of it. there are also a thousand and one cardsharing and dongle sites that they can always visit not ntc alone. the problem is some guys usually want to sell the softwares at cut throat prices that's why if other good samaritans uploads the softwares for free on the forum they get angry and be calling them names. whatever we share here have been shared in other sites already or are being shared.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty2012-07-22, 13:16

Drdanskills wrote:
Now dis is what I love about NTC, sound reasoning and constructive arguments in a modest mannered way.
hmmm! Undisputed
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty2012-07-22, 17:45

We wil kip d ntc flag flying
Back to top Go down
tony
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty2012-07-22, 21:49

Stevolat wrote:
Drdanskills wrote:
hmmm! Undisputed
true
Back to top Go down
Abdullahi
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty2012-07-23, 08:03

any 1 hu kips dancin around d fire wil 1 day get burn.dnt get burned guys
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty2012-07-23, 10:05

Abdullahi wrote:
any 1 hu kips dancin around d fire wil 1 day get burn.dnt get burned guys
true talk
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty2012-07-23, 11:21

abkullahi, what do u mean by that.
Back to top Go down
Abdullahi
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty2012-07-23, 14:39

bejs wrote:
abkullahi, what do u mean by that.
it simply means bcareful
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty2012-07-23, 17:31

moschnitnt wrote:

CONSIDER THIS:

i agree
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty2012-07-23, 21:26

my guys dont cease to amaze me, I love you all. lets keep the fire burning and uphold the image the of NTC. What are we noted for...... C'mon, NTC is not a market place. Shine ur eyes b4 its too late. Its coming and if we dont take care it will be here, and when that finally happens, we can do nothing about it.

Peace on your household
Back to top Go down
yesfree
Amateur
Amateur
yesfree

PostSubject: Re: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty2012-07-23, 23:14

@ moschnitnt well said man, Some people want to turn this forum into advertising cycle, Fake market threads and unnecessary links, Seriously this forum needs to be redefine.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty2012-07-24, 00:43

moschnitnt wrote:
my guys dont cease to amaze me, I love you all. lets keep the fire burning and uphold the image the of NTC. What are we noted for...... C'mon, NTC is not a market place. Shine ur eyes b4 its too late. Its coming and if we dont take care it will be here, and when that finally happens, we can do nothing about it.

Peace on your household
well said
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty2012-07-24, 11:06

yesfree wrote:
@ moschnitnt well said man, Some people want to turn this forum into advertising cycle, Fake market threads and unnecessary links, Seriously this forum needs to be redefine.

on point
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")   PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE") Empty

Back to top Go down

PURPOSE OF THE SITE ("I BELIEVE")
Page 1 of 1