Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS

Go down 
+6
obodo
toyee39
Kay2cee
carbo
world richest
masterdave50
10 posters
AuthorMessage
masterdave50
Novice
Novice

Sex : MALE

THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS Empty
PostSubject: THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS   THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS Empty2012-07-26, 10:43

Hello friends i am here to tell you how i make my money in Recharge card printing business, don't look at it so crazy it is good and geniue, some months back i attend a seminal which i had about this recharge card printing business but at first i was discourage but later on my friend encourage me to do this business which we both team up together and we started the business together and of a truth it was a good business that i can never forget in my life. What we used in this business was a software and then a computer and printer with A4 paper that is all the requirement, it is very easy and reliable it is a business that will not crush down if you are serious minded with it.

For more information on how you can get this software call 08131676674

Another means of making money today online and offline its by reading E-books, news paper and lots more. There is this E-book that contains 20 secret on how to make good money online and offline this E-book will give you a good business idea, link you to genniue business partner who you can partner with in Nigeria and even International.

For more info on how to get this E-book kindly call 08131676674.

Do you want to enjoy the internet to the funnest i have an e-book that will show how you can enjoy the Internet free of Charge and you can also use it in your Cyber-Cafe and you will enjoy the internet free of charge.

If you need this E-book call 08131676674

Finally i have an E-book about Oil and Gas Business that you can also do to make massive income it is legal and reliable. If you need this E-book you can call 08131676674

There is also an E-book that will help you to keep you health going without having any form of sintoms if you need this Ebook call 08131676674

Thanks from you friend and Brother David
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS   THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS Empty2012-07-26, 10:57

We ar nt interested wit ur phone number if u hav antin 2 say,we ar hearing.howevr,if d biznes hav made u so rich wat else do you want 4rm ur fellow nija niga?
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS   THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS Empty2012-07-26, 11:12

Why can't you drop it here?
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS   THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS Empty2012-07-26, 11:16

Dis cant be droped here because the software cost a lot of money.It is not for free ok.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
toyee39
Senior
Senior
toyee39

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS   THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS Empty2012-07-26, 11:59

Many things is free here,i believe you have been enjoying the site alot ,
your FREE ADVERT can even justify that too.So,
Bro,How much is it ? what of ,if we contribute money and buy one.
Back to top Go down
masterdave50
Novice
Novice

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS   THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS Empty2012-07-26, 14:07

Are you people interested in this business, then do what is right let me tell you i am not begging any one to partake in this business only the serious minded person the post is made for so stop sounding as if i am forcing you people to do it. This business is optional i have been on it i felt sharing it is better and for your own information the ebook and recharge card printing software is not for free i equally make purchase for it and now i am reselling it which you can also do when you have the package so it up to you all. call 08131676674 to get all details on it.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS   THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS Empty2012-07-26, 14:17

masterdave50 wrote:
Hello friends i am here to tell you how i make my money in Recharge card printing business, don't look at it so crazy it is good and geniue, some months back i attend a seminal which i had about this recharge card printing business but at first i was discourage but later on my friend encourage me to do this business which we both team up together and we started the business together and of a truth it was a good business that i can never forget in my life. What we used in this business was a software and then a computer and printer with A4 paper that is all the requirement, it is very easy and reliable it is a business that will not crush down if you are serious minded with it.

Another means of making money today online and offline its by reading E-books, news paper and lots more. There is this E-book that contains 20 secret on how to make good money online and offline this E-book will give you a good business idea, link you to genniue business partner who you can partner with in Nigeria and even International.

Do you want to enjoy the internet to the funnest i have an e-book that will show how you can enjoy the Internet free of Charge and you can also use it in your Cyber-Cafe and you will enjoy the internet free of charge.

Finally i have an E-book about Oil and Gas Business that you can also do to make massive income it is legal and reliable. If you need this E-book you can call 08131676674

There is also an E-book that will help you to keep you health going without having any form of sintoms if you need this Ebook call 08131676674

Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS   THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS Empty2012-07-26, 14:18

Oh boy stop dropping phone number here. What the heck is your problem gan? Becareful ow!
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS   THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS Empty2012-07-26, 14:21

masterdave50 wrote:

nah wah oooo with this your 3post dont worry ntc guys havebeen watching you right now and i bleve they will soon flog you out of here.
Back to top Go down
bazzikk
Senior
Senior
bazzikk

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS   THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS Empty2012-07-26, 16:23

I DON'T THINK THIS IS THE RIGHT FORUM FOR THIS KIND OF BRUHAHAA
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS   THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS Empty2012-07-26, 23:41

no mind d guy he don miss road.he tinks we r daft here 2 cal him
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS   THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS Empty2012-07-27, 02:55

wasting his time for nothing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS   THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS Empty

Back to top Go down

THIS IS FOR REAL I AM MAKING IT TODAY WITHOUT STRESS
Page 1 of 1