Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.

Go down 
+7
bejs
Don1
triumphant
rhoneygate
bonchi
D REAL MAN
11 posters
AuthorMessage
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

Sex : Male

FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.  Empty
PostSubject: FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.    FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.  Empty2012-07-30, 22:21

Let me start by saying a big ''Thank you'' to all those who cared to ask after my absence due to the unwarranted ban from the house by an only-God-knows moderator who I think took things too far.
I only reacted to a post by my good friend Okoeguale on the death of former Ghanain President John Atta Mills (just like a couple of members did) only to discover that I have been banned for this. I have nothing against the so-called moderator who did this. But in a situation where you carry out selective judgement by banning only who you want to, then I think something is wrong somewhere.
Till this moment, no one has claimed ownership of this act & I wonder why. One should be bold enough to take ownership of one's actions and inactions no matter what.
Please Johnbull, something need to be done to forestall similar occurrence in the future. Power, they say, corrupts but absolute power corrupts absolutely (if not curtailed).
Thanks to all my peeps (Bola_yeni, Obviouschild, Drdanskills, Mayo4gem, Triumphant, Sensicut, e.t.c.) for your concern all through.
Long live NTC, Long live the spirit of friendship in NTC....
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.    FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.  Empty2012-07-31, 07:08

Shocked
Back to top Go down
bonchi
Professional
Professional
bonchi

PostSubject: Re: FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.    FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.  Empty2012-07-31, 08:20

Welcome back to class bro!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://gistng.com/viewforum.php?f=26&sid=1442e83721151f08a34
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.    FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.  Empty2012-07-31, 10:41

Thanks Bonchi...
Back to top Go down
rhoneygate
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.    FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.  Empty2012-07-31, 11:01

Welcome
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.    FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.  Empty2012-07-31, 11:38

Our moderators need to be carefull when taking decisions so that the can be justified.The Realman it is well.You are welcome.Your absence was really felt
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.    FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.  Empty2012-07-31, 12:02

...D Real Baba...Shit Happenz...welcome...
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.    FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.  Empty2012-07-31, 13:39

Aaah d only real man welcome bak. So dat is y u were away, just forget d issue and let's move on, just kno dat ntc no complete witout u oh.
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.    FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.  Empty2012-07-31, 14:42

wellcome back bro.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.    FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.  Empty2012-07-31, 18:00

Dreal man no vex e dey happen atimes
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.    FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.  Empty2012-07-31, 20:16

Thanks everyone for your warm embrace back to d house. It's nice being back home. No place like home, you know. I'm glad to be back.
Thanks Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.    FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.  Empty2012-07-31, 20:33

Hmmmm, run away student welcome back->->-> go and get handout 4 new semester
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
tony
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.    FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.  Empty2012-07-31, 22:47

lawalahmed wrote:
Hmmmm, run away student welcome back->->-> go and get handout 4 new semester
lol.wen exam go start?
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.    FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.  Empty2012-07-31, 23:25

Hehehe new lecturers hav arrived.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.    FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.  Empty2012-08-01, 00:35

wellcome back bro....
Back to top Go down
bonchi
Professional
Professional
bonchi

PostSubject: Re: FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.    FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.  Empty2012-08-01, 00:39

Well school fees payment is in session now and I believe the exam will set in right after that!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://gistng.com/viewforum.php?f=26&sid=1442e83721151f08a34
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.    FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.  Empty2012-08-01, 01:55

for sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.    FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.  Empty

Back to top Go down

FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT/DISPLEASURE.
Page 1 of 1