Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Discovery On Extra View

Go down 
+15
sunnyga
Fishegg45
loveme
world richest
lawalahmed
hibeeke
bejs
microsat
oscar4free2air
kingcokanson
Bidsat
Stevolat
Fred007
SmartMobility
victormog
19 posters
AuthorMessage
victormog
Novice
Novice
victormog

Sex : male

New Discovery On Extra View Empty
PostSubject: New Discovery On Extra View   New Discovery On Extra View Empty2012-08-04, 08:34

Do u know dat u can use ur 2 extraview Decoder without use cable to joined it together? Just plug and play u even watch the primary at home and carry the secondary to view centre for ur business.Just like that.Enjoy
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery On Extra View   New Discovery On Extra View Empty2012-08-04, 08:37

hw can this be?
Back to top Go down
Fred007
Senior
Senior
Fred007

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery On Extra View   New Discovery On Extra View Empty2012-08-04, 09:04

It is possible pjs explain
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery On Extra View   New Discovery On Extra View Empty2012-08-04, 11:43

victormog wrote:
Do u know dat u can use ur 2 extraview Decoder without use cable to joined it together? Just plug and play u even watch the primary at home and carry the secondary to view centre for ur business.Just like that.Enjoy
it's possible oyah talk
Back to top Go down
victormog
Novice
Novice
victormog

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery On Extra View   New Discovery On Extra View Empty2012-08-04, 12:19

No need of software Just plug and play u even watch the primary at home and take the secondary to your view centre for ur business.Just like that.Enjoy
Back to top Go down
victormog
Novice
Novice
victormog

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery On Extra View   New Discovery On Extra View Empty2012-08-04, 12:29

if u have 2 extra view decoder just plug it without join the 2 together cable, it will work
Back to top Go down
Bidsat
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery On Extra View   New Discovery On Extra View Empty2012-08-04, 15:09

impossiblet cos u need another signal+joiner 2 make it work.bt tanx 4 d idea
Back to top Go down
Bidsat
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery On Extra View   New Discovery On Extra View Empty2012-08-04, 15:11

impossiblet cos u need another signal+joiner 2 make it work.bt tanx 4 d idea
Back to top Go down
kingcokanson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery On Extra View   New Discovery On Extra View Empty2012-08-04, 16:01

PLEASE EXPLAIN BETTER ON HOW THIS CAN BE ACHIEVED
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery On Extra View   New Discovery On Extra View Empty2012-08-04, 16:25

those dat means dat u will plug d one @ home and leave it on power and take d second one to any place?....is dat what u mean?
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery On Extra View   New Discovery On Extra View Empty2012-08-04, 17:40

victormog wrote:
Elaborate. We need to get it clearly
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery On Extra View   New Discovery On Extra View Empty2012-08-04, 22:47

yeah guy xplain urself more.
Back to top Go down
victormog
Novice
Novice
victormog

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery On Extra View   New Discovery On Extra View Empty2012-08-05, 05:08

what i mean is that instead of u to join the 2 together (signal+joiner) u can use the 2 at the same time without join them together. try and see what am talking about. u can use the free channels to test it. (100 Dish)
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery On Extra View   New Discovery On Extra View Empty2012-08-05, 05:33

victormog wrote:
what i mean is that instead of u to join the 2 together (signal+joiner) u can use the 2 at the same time without join them together. try and see what am talking about. u can use the free channels to test it. (100 Dish)
1st post 2nd post......still saying the same thing (not explanatory). it will work if it was based on an IP. 100 dish def is free to air, what do you expect? extra view needs a back bone, they rely on each other. If u are sure of your claims, elaborate appropriately.
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery On Extra View   New Discovery On Extra View Empty2012-08-05, 05:42

I dont know why some pple lack teaching dexterity....

My pple this guy lack teaching skill just leave him, i will help him out...

He said you can enjoy dsthieve 2 decoder (generally know as Extra view) service independently means you can watch extra view seperately..
But u need to ON ur primary decoder first @ home then take d second decoder to ur working place (e.g View Center) and watch both @ ago without any link btw both..

But i disagree with him bcos dsthieve have that service seperately they called it commercial bouquet, mostly use by view Center but dstieve staff will activate d decoder first to be on that service.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery On Extra View   New Discovery On Extra View Empty2012-08-05, 05:48

D guy dnt hav anytin
Back to top Go down
loveme
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery On Extra View   New Discovery On Extra View Empty2013-04-30, 08:52

please, give me tracking Frequencuy and symbol rate for DSTV.
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery On Extra View   New Discovery On Extra View Empty2013-04-30, 11:14

track wit dz 11.900 v 27500 or 11.747 H 27.500
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery On Extra View   New Discovery On Extra View Empty2013-04-30, 14:06

I don't think that will be possible except if dem dstv have a problem with there system
Back to top Go down
chejuli
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery On Extra View   New Discovery On Extra View Empty2013-04-30, 16:14

I don't think it can work because you need the heartbeat from the primary decoder
Back to top Go down
Mkude
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery On Extra View   New Discovery On Extra View Empty2013-04-30, 18:21

lawalahmed wrote:
I dont know why some pple lack teaching dexterity....

My pple this guy lack teaching skill just leave him, i will help him out...

He said you can enjoy dsthieve 2 decoder (generally know as Extra view) service independently means you can watch extra view seperately..
But u need to ON ur primary decoder first @ home then take d second decoder to ur working place (e.g View Center) and watch both @ ago without any link btw both..

But i disagree with him bcos dsthieve have that service seperately they called it commercial bouquet, mostly use by view Center but dstieve staff will activate d decoder first to be on that service.....

That is true bro
Back to top Go down
PASSTHEM
Novice
Novice

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery On Extra View   New Discovery On Extra View Empty2014-09-11, 06:10

wow....pls share more !
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery On Extra View   New Discovery On Extra View Empty2014-09-11, 13:07

PASSTHEM wrote:
wow....pls share more !
u r a indeed a learner!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery On Extra View   New Discovery On Extra View Empty

Back to top Go down

New Discovery On Extra View
Page 1 of 1