Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!!

Go down 
+7
Demsey young
stay
John bull
desty4real
Ashawo
Tersee4real
hydicious
11 posters
AuthorMessage
hydicious
Novice
Novice

EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!! Empty
PostSubject: EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!!   EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!! Empty2011-03-02, 20:47

1. IF YOU ARE AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN AND YOU ARE STILL TRADING FOREX, YOU
ARE DISTURBING YOURSELF AND WASTING YOUR MONEY.

-YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE EDUCATED, AS I WILL HOLD YOU BY THE HAND IN
MAKING THE FIRST DOLLARS OF YOUR LIFE IN ABSOLUTELY NO TIME.

-THIS SECRET IS AS A RESULT OF MORE THAN 27MONTHS OF THOROUGH RESEARCH.

-THIS SECRET IS CRUDE TRADING UNDER RANDOM INDEX WHICH AS I SAID
EARLIER IS A RESULT OF OVER 27MONTHS OF THOROUGH RESEARCH

-AS MY AGE IMPLIES, I STARTED THE RESEARCH AT AGE 17 AND NOW, I'VE
FINALLY CRACKED THE CODE TO A MIND BLOWING SECRET OF MAKING 12% - 15%
R.O.I IN JUST LESS THAN EVERY 24HRS.

-NO DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT NEEDED, INSTANT FUNDING AND INSTANT WITHDRAWAL
TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!!!.....YOU CAN START WITH AS LOW AS $10 (1,500)

- ONLY PART PAYMENT OF 7,500 WILL BE COLLECTED AT SEMINAR VENUE YOU
WILLUSE THE REST TO GET STARTED, MAKE AT LEAST 50% BACK IN 5DAYS AND
BALANCE ME ( REMEMBER I WILL HOLD YOU BY THE HAND FOR COMPLETE 1
MONTH)

-ONLY PEOPLE WITH VALID I.D CARD OR VOTERS CARD ARE ENTITLED TO THE
"BALANCE ME LATER OFFER"

-ONLINE (FORUM) AND OFFLINE (MOBILE) SUPPORT FOR COMPLETE
1MONTH...(FIRDT OF ITS KIND)

ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING AVAILABLE ANYWHERE YOU ARE FOR A NEGOTIABLE FEE OF
#35,000 (YOU WILL MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR HAND BEFORE I LEAVE YOU).

2. DISCOVER ICE HOCKEY AND SOCCER GOALS TRADING SECRETE THAT WILL
BREAK YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN JUST 15DAYS!!!

* "I GUARANTEE IF YOU DON'T MAKE AT LEAST 40% OF YOUR ACCOUNT IN 1
WEEK, I WILL REFUND YOUR SEMINAR FEE IN DOUBLE FOLD".

SEMINAR FEE: #15000 (COME WITH VALID I.D CARD AND PAY 7,500 BALANCE ME
AFTER 1WEEK)
HOW TO REGISTER: TEXT YOUR FULL NAMES, EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER
TO 07053187138. REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!!!

JUST 50 NIGERIANS WHO ARE YET TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE.....
ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING AVAILABLE ANYWHERE YOU ARE.

seminar venue: 67 awolowo way, ikeja Lagos OR 10, adeite street sawmill, ifako, gbagada cheers
Back to top Go down
Tersee4real
Novice
Novice

EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!!   EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!! Empty2011-03-03, 18:11

What abou' those of us living in abuja?
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!!   EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!! Empty2011-03-04, 08:43

U see ur life? U no fit do am here
Back to top Go down
desty4real
Senior
Senior
desty4real

PostSubject: Re: EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!!   EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!! Empty2011-03-04, 09:10

i live in oghara delta state how is going to be posible with me
Back to top Go down
hydicious
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!!   EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!! Empty2011-03-04, 11:25

hello
Back to top Go down
hydicious
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!!   EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!! Empty2011-03-04, 11:49

Do u know that a U.S website Needs you to test products for them Lyk Laptops and iphones and you will keep it for yourself! You need to hav someone Abroad or Better still we will collect them for You and shipp them Down for you P.S note that shipping is not for free o......every thing will bw treated 2moro at the seminar venue...call 08058629881, 07053187138 Or 08072926506 for more info.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!!   EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!! Empty2011-03-04, 16:15

Why don't you drop it here man?
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!!   EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!! Empty2011-03-04, 17:38

i wonda oh ...........why seminar?
Back to top Go down
http://www.great-star.webs.com
Demsey young
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!!   EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!! Empty2011-03-04, 18:51

hi men what about someone living in cameroon is it possible for me to do so if possible please let me know nom and i we do it to earn my live. very happy to be among you guys.
Back to top Go down
Krishna10
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!!   EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!! Empty2011-03-04, 19:24

Hello hydykious,what's the meaning of this SECRET that you want to charge #1500 for?Do you think this site is for advertising personal biz that at the end you pay for it or what?Pple have been posting freebrowsin,paypal acc opening and verification and even how to generate recharge cards free while you are asking us to pay one goddamned 1500 b4 you can reveal your SECRET which might not even yield results.You should start learning how to render free services for your fellow naija guys insted of using style to beg for money here.A word is enough 4 the wise.
Back to top Go down
hydicious
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!!   EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!! Empty2011-03-04, 20:55

@Krishna10 information leads to transformation, when u are not informed u are deformed. I hav posted are lot of freebies on different forums this one is just to much to go for free.....if u need freebies i can drop them.
Back to top Go down
Hacklord
Senior
Senior
Hacklord

PostSubject: Re: EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!!   EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!! Empty2011-03-04, 21:40

hydicious wrote:
@Krishna10 information leads to transformation, when u are not informed u are deformed. I hav posted are lot of freebies on different forums this one is just to much to go for free.....if u need freebies i can drop them.
chairman dis place is our seminar ground n every every is free
Back to top Go down
desty4real
Senior
Senior
desty4real

PostSubject: Re: EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!!   EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!! Empty2011-03-05, 20:47

i tired oh, why this seminar of a thing, please let be our brothers keeper in the forum oh
Back to top Go down
dlurd2000
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!!   EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!! Empty2011-06-26, 09:03

folks, u guys should ignore him. I never liked people who are self center and greedy. I strongly believed he has benefited from others people posted info on this wonderful site. so why on earth he`s asking forum members to come for seminal and pay. POST THE GADGEM SHIT ONLINE AND LET CEE HW IT WORKS OR WE ASK THE NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS SITE TO BARD YOU FROM THIS FORUM. someone should ask him if he has better his immediate family members life with his so called seminal.
WE ALL ARE NT HAPPY WITH HIM
Back to top Go down
dlurd2000
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!!   EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!! Empty2011-06-26, 09:33

folks, u guys should ignore him. I never liked people who are self center and greedy. I strongly believed he has benefited from others people posted info on this wonderful site. so why on earth he`s asking forum members to come for seminal and pay. POST THE GADGEM SHIT ONLINE AND LET CEE HW IT WORKS OR WE ASK THE NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS SITE TO BARD YOU FROM THIS FORUM. someone should ask him if he has better his immediate family members life with his so called seminal.
WE ALL ARE NT HAPPY WITH HIM
Back to top Go down
Abdullahi
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!!   EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!! Empty2011-06-26, 13:14

d guy u re talkin about is a fraud.his only here to trick u so b careful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!!   EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

EXPOSED!!! HOW 19 YRS OLD BOY EXPOSES WONDER BANK SECRETE OF MAkING 100% RETURNS DAILY!!!
Page 1 of 1