Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How i was blessed in disguise

Go down 
+3
shuttle35gh
@opoki
efesomto
7 posters
AuthorMessage
efesomto
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

How i was blessed in disguise Empty
PostSubject: How i was blessed in disguise   How i was blessed in disguise Empty2012-09-09, 12:14

Calvary Greetings,,

My names are Efe Somto. I am from delta state.

Last year i was browsing through the internet when i came across this site, ..........www . onomezinvt . co . cc
It is an investment company and then i was serving in calabar.
I went to their office to confirm if they where real and i found the office there.

I investment my alawi with them and today by Gods grace, i am blessed through this source.

An investment that i started with 50 thousand naira but today, i can only say it is the lords doing.

I advice to those it may concern to try this out and be rest assured that they are real,

This is their contact
..........mrsidowu @ onomezinvestment . com
..........inquiry @ onomezinvestment . com
Call: 08180824489

God bless you all
Back to top Go down
@opoki
Novice
Novice

Sex : Hermaphrodite

PostSubject: Re: How i was blessed in disguise   How i was blessed in disguise Empty2012-09-09, 18:09

Mr. Efe or whatever, we're not dullards here and this is an Afri-wide forum if not Worldwide... So you can't scam us here.
Back to top Go down
shuttle35gh
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How i was blessed in disguise   How i was blessed in disguise Empty2012-09-09, 21:20

Guys beware of his kind. We are content with the little we have. God always provides.
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: How i was blessed in disguise   How i was blessed in disguise Empty2012-09-09, 23:13

shuttle35gh wrote:
Guys beware of his kind. We are content with the little we have. God always provides.

u are right
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: How i was blessed in disguise   How i was blessed in disguise Empty2012-09-10, 01:37

boe wrote:
shuttle35gh wrote:

u are right
sum money hunter wil surely fall in2 his trap
Back to top Go down
rocket
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How i was blessed in disguise   How i was blessed in disguise Empty2012-09-10, 01:44

Bingo finished service and he has not gotten employment and he came here looking for whom to scam.If u continue like this u will be unemployed for the rest of your useless life. Pls get off this Site
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: How i was blessed in disguise   How i was blessed in disguise Empty2012-09-10, 06:34

i doubt this as much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How i was blessed in disguise   How i was blessed in disguise Empty

Back to top Go down

How i was blessed in disguise
Page 1 of 1