Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Useful Way to Create XP Password Reset Disk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joan46
Novice
Novice

Sex : femail

A Useful Way to Create XP Password Reset Disk Empty
PostSubject: A Useful Way to Create XP Password Reset Disk    A Useful Way to Create XP Password Reset Disk Empty2012-10-06, 09:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hullo anyone, not long ago i feel planning on how you can guard your computing machine and also backup our significant documents mainly because these days we could not really point out the importance of personal computers overmuch. Get me for an example, When i usually forgot the Windows XP password, Lets hope there exists a uncomplicated method to help me never dropped my own password, particularly when I click the "?" press button, One stil can't tell the item. Could it be interesting? We all create password Windows XP to shield our own level of privacy, but lose it all the time.

Right after doing look for, I'm indeed content to understand that I could create XP password reset disk to protect against a new misplaced Windows password.This actions are precisely to make it:
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. In Control Panel, click "User Accounts".
3. In the User Accounts pane, click the account that you want to work with.
4. Under the Related Tasks left side options, click "Prevent a forgotten password" to start the "Forgotten Password Wizard", and then click "Next".
5. In the drop-down menu, there are 2 options for us to choose. One is "Floppy A", another is your USB Flash Drive. Select the name of your USB flash drive and then click "Next"
6. In the "Current User Account Password" box, type your current password , and then click "Next". The Forgotten Password Wizard will start to create password reset disk Windows XP.
7. When the progress indicator shows 100% complete, click "Next" and then click "Finish" in the next window, a password reset disk is being made meanwhile.

Now you is going to take simple to use to be able to login directly into your personal machine as you have learned tips on how to create a password reset disk for Windows XP. As a final point, should you have missing your windows xp password, then you better reap the benefits of Windows Password Recovery Tool to recover your password. It is an superb software for me ahead of I understand how to create XP password reset disk.

Back to top Go down
Akinleonard
Amateur
Amateur
Akinleonard

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: A Useful Way to Create XP Password Reset Disk    A Useful Way to Create XP Password Reset Disk Empty2012-10-06, 12:15

thanks for the info pls i want to be playin video on my flash did idea software that i can use Idea
Back to top Go down
Akinleonard
Amateur
Amateur
Akinleonard

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: A Useful Way to Create XP Password Reset Disk    A Useful Way to Create XP Password Reset Disk Empty2012-10-06, 12:21

more sense to my request,i mean video converter on XP mini laptop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Useful Way to Create XP Password Reset Disk    A Useful Way to Create XP Password Reset Disk Empty

Back to top Go down

A Useful Way to Create XP Password Reset Disk
Page 1 of 1