Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what i need to know before becoming a hacker

Go down 
+2
oriogu
desty4real
6 posters
AuthorMessage
desty4real
Senior
Senior
desty4real

what i need to know before becoming a hacker Empty
PostSubject: what i need to know before becoming a hacker   what i need to know before becoming a hacker Empty2011-03-10, 19:38

what do i need to know before becoming a hacker just like admin, hacklord and the rest.
Back to top Go down
oriogu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Reply   what i need to know before becoming a hacker Empty2011-05-07, 05:03

Oga JB and Oga Stay, i thank u guys so much. i still have a problem. what i meant was where to download wwe in pc and not mobile as u directed me
Back to top Go down
oriogu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Reply   what i need to know before becoming a hacker Empty2011-05-07, 05:26

Oga JB and Oga Stay, i thank u guys so much. i still have a problem. what i meant was where to download wwe in pc and not mobile as u directed me, thanks.
Back to top Go down
oriogu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Reply   what i need to know before becoming a hacker Empty2011-05-07, 05:32

Oga JB and Oga Stay, i thank u guys so much. i still have a problem. what i meant was where to download wwe in pc and not mobile as u directed me, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Phammochy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: what i need to know before becoming a hacker   what i need to know before becoming a hacker Empty2011-07-10, 11:22

pls wat are the things i need to knw ???????????????????plsssssssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Bluka2
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: what i need to know before becoming a hacker   what i need to know before becoming a hacker Empty2011-07-10, 14:24

am intrested dude
Back to top Go down
uron1000
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: what i need to know before becoming a hacker   what i need to know before becoming a hacker Empty2011-07-10, 15:22

desty4real wrote:
what do i need to know before becoming a hacker just like admin, hacklord and the rest.

You need to learn C++ to start with
Back to top Go down
http://expertsocialmediasolutions.com
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: what i need to know before becoming a hacker   what i need to know before becoming a hacker Empty2011-07-10, 15:42

uron1000 wrote:
desty4real wrote:

i've downloaded series of tutorials on c++ and c#.i dont know where to type some comands on my laptop help me out
Back to top Go down
uron1000
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: what i need to know before becoming a hacker   what i need to know before becoming a hacker Empty2011-07-10, 17:14

malosky07 wrote:
uron1000 wrote:
desty4real wrote:

i've downloaded series of tutorials on c++ and c#.i dont know where to type some comands on my laptop help me out

Get a book and read read read i recomend these to start

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is another good easy to follow site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://expertsocialmediasolutions.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what i need to know before becoming a hacker   what i need to know before becoming a hacker Empty

Back to top Go down

what i need to know before becoming a hacker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: Africa's no.1 Satellite Technology forum-
Jump to: