Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER

Go down 
+99
tennybiz
Onche
Satfinder
Stevolat
jones
danniyal
MOYUBANK
Fred007
jimmyfinga
lugor
chakofree
Moon27
Salgam
Evido78
INVERBRASS
danapache
Olukay
easy
neal2020
Donchris
justsatbiz
Don.1
Olybra
press2
Oliver Obekpa
olawale86
steveyen1
dewaves
gmustapha
jostunde
Yaweh
osteen
SULEIMAN01
wallyjohnny
triumphant
Gmailer
brothaken
chidiugo76
sundus6
okenze
360man
Irunmole
Lordomasia
AWONUSI
boe
abou1
Emmykwel
pxthomas
magichand
clone229
jaydee77
geefivez
Gmoore4luv
fxprof
Segzykay
Gbengajosephp
kazeeemright
world richest
SmartMobility
Alibaba1981
louismikkyfun
Nalerigu
newcamd
hadi
roicard
R1chB
FreedomUserGhana
Kay2cee
helnkay
jamesbond007
kinmen2004
ojasope
HD&SD RECIEVER
esystem01
bazzikk
asif
mayo4gem
kazeem56
Lukman Rafiu
ak123
ARISEKOLADE
jeeqer
obodo
bonchi
chemistvictor
ancl
obitobe
yemiola
matoseyems
saintchyco
Don1
D REAL MAN
Safex
Fishegg45
Arowolo
sunnyga
microsat
103 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
microsat
Expert
Expert

Sex : male

X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty
PostSubject: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-04, 09:40

some problems associated with this GPRS DONGLE are not actually network problem of the sim card you are using. The dongle is very sensitive. when any of the antenna legs inside the dongle is broken you will experience instability. Handle it with care
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-04, 09:44

Xman is seriously exellento once u get a very good gprs net
Back to top Go down
Arowolo
Amateur
Amateur
Arowolo

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-04, 11:38

Someone kindly teach mε how to set up mtn apn on xman . I have the loader but when I clik set after inputin apn ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ conect the r232 cable to the desktop port it say fail. I need someone to teach how to do dis
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-04, 12:32

sunnyga wrote:
Xman is seriously exellento once u get a very good gprs net
yes o, lik mine, alwz rockn.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-04, 12:53

Fishegg45 wrote:
microsat wrote:
Fishegg45 wrote:
Safex wrote:
Sum1 should pls com 2 ma rescue o! Only etisalat is workin on my x-man. MTN & Airtel only blink but doesn't work. Pls help me on wat i should do. 10x
if etisalat wrkz, i tink airtel wil do dsame.
its only etisalat APN that can make it to be so... cos etisalat work with any network APN
even my airtel wrkz wit any ntwrk APN.

Infact, i don't seem 2 understand wat u guys re talkin about. Pls just tel me wat 2 do, i reside in Ibadan. 10x
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-04, 14:51

Arowolo wrote:
Someone kindly teach mε how to set up mtn apn on xman . I have the loader but when I clik set after inputin apn ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ conect the r232 cable to the desktop port it say fail. I need someone to teach how to do dis

Try read previous posts, the answer you seek is right there.
Back to top Go down
Arowolo
Amateur
Amateur
Arowolo

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-04, 15:16

D REAL MAN wrote:
Arowolo wrote:

Thanks bro, but there is so many page already if have the knowledge just help coz that ma xman not working with any network at all but wen I put sim it sends but the picture is not coming up, while my neigbours are enjoying dia own, mine never work before I just think dia is no any apn acount on it , so teach me how to input the acount I have the apn loader already. Thanks
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-04, 16:06

Fishegg45 wrote:
D REAL MAN wrote:
Fishegg45 wrote:
wen buyin x-man mak sure u confiqu it wit mtn acces point. Hope u dig dat?

Are u saying we shd configure it with MTN to be able to use other networks with it? Or configure it with MTN for MTN services ONLY.

Kindly explain ur point, my good friend Fishegg 45 Very Happy Very Happy
yes, use mtn acces point e.g web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net pwd and username- web
datz all. Den u cn acces ur x-man wit mtn,etisalat and airtel datz wot i did mine. Njoy

@Arowolo....try dis solution and u shd be good if your dog is okay....
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-04, 18:51

Arowolo wrote:
D REAL MAN wrote:
Arowolo wrote:
Thanks bro, but there is so many page already if have the knowledge just help coz that ma xman not working with any network at all but wen I put sim it sends but the picture is not coming up, while my neigbours are enjoying dia own, mine never work before I just think dia is no any apn acount on it , so teach me how to input the acount I have the apn loader already. Thanks
...apn-web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net.Username- webPassword- web...If after this it still tells u "communication fail"...then ur dog's I.C is bad...u need to replace it...sparks wen plugin it is what causes it...
Back to top Go down
Arowolo
Amateur
Amateur
Arowolo

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-04, 20:11

Don1 wrote:
Arowolo wrote:
D REAL MAN wrote:
Arowolo wrote:
...apn-web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net.Username- webPassword- web...If after this it still tells u "communication fail"...then ur dog's I.C is bad...u need to replace it...sparks wen plugin it is what causes it...
Thanks may it is faulty then, but it sends light everytime I plug it na wa for the box oooooooooooo
But I still think apart from inputing apn may be dia is a guard to use the apn loader to configure it
Back to top Go down
saintchyco
Amateur
Amateur
saintchyco

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-04, 20:16

what type of decoder are you using ?

have u every used your xman on that decoder before ?

check and make sure the blue part of the connecting cable is connected at the back of the xman and the black to the decoder.

check is dongel setting is enabled on the decoder

Back to top Go down
Arowolo
Amateur
Amateur
Arowolo

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-04, 21:00

saintchyco wrote:

check and make sure the blue part of the connecting cable is connected at the back of the xman and the black to the decoder.

Thanks bro I've check all that necesary, ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ I'm even using d decoder for avatar presently, so its not a problem conecting it , ђã†̥ I tot is it could be fault on d xman panel or poor configuration
Back to top Go down
matoseyems
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-05, 01:46

Are you on blackberry and you want to belong to a group of FTA on bb just add me and tell me to invite you to †ђέ group, you can get faster help & response there. Bb pin 2607A779
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/matoseyems
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-05, 09:01

Dis man no dey online abi na only me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-05, 09:15

Arowolo wrote:
saintchyco wrote:

Thanks bro I've check all that necesary, ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ I'm even using d decoder for avatar presently, so its not a problem conecting it , ђã†̥ I tot is it could be fault on d xman panel or poor configuration

Bro,
Ur X-MAN is faulty
consult ur service personel
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-05, 09:20

@ obviouschild how far.i am expecting ur reply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-05, 09:26

yemiola wrote:
@ obviouschild how far.i am expecting ur reply

Go back to ur pm
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-05, 09:28

sunnyga wrote:

Una good morning ooo. My own too no dey online since yesterday evening. Make una helep us confirm if dis boy dey kick naw...una do well oooo Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-05, 11:13

D REAL MAN wrote:
sunnyga wrote:

Una good morning ooo. My own too no dey online since yesterday evening. Make una helep us confirm if dis boy dey kick naw...una do well oooo Very Happy Very Happy
rockn wella nw.
Back to top Go down
obitobe
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-05, 12:31

i have got the device and it is working well for me. one thing i noticed is that when i use it with Etisalat line, it works but at a point it freezes but with my Airtel it wouldn't come up.where did i get it wrong with the airtel after i have subscribed for 200mb.
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-05, 13:26

Fishegg45 wrote:
D REAL MAN wrote:
sunnyga wrote:

rockn wella nw.

Alright, thanks. But was it at a time down? B4 coming up. Just to know if mine is having any peculiar issue.....
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-05, 13:45

obitobe wrote:
i have got the device and it is working well for me. one thing i noticed is that when i use it with Etisalat line, it works but at a point it freezes but with my Airtel it wouldn't come up.where did i get it wrong with the airtel after i have subscribed for 200mb.
hmmm, i dnt tink it 4rm ur APN settings, coz nt al airtel sim connect, jst as old zain sim connect faster dan new airtel sim. Jst luk 4 anoda airtel n try again. Bt note dat u guyz r nt d only1 avin problem here, i stil av mine oh, i jst upgrade my srt4329 to wrk wit dongle, afta doin dat, nt al tp blink, e.g nss7 tp 12570 v 30000 even self w4 tp 11.727 v 27.504 and 11.881 v 27.500 abi na only me. Abeg i nid help too oooh.
Back to top Go down
saintchyco
Amateur
Amateur
saintchyco

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-05, 16:10

are the sport channels back on gprs dongle now
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-05, 18:11

Nop
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-05, 18:18

Arowolo wrote:
Don1 wrote:
Arowolo wrote:
D REAL MAN wrote:
Arowolo wrote:
Thanks may it is faulty then, but it sends light everytime I plug it na wa for the box oooooooooooo
But I still think apart from inputing apn may be dia is a guard to use the apn loader to configure it
bro u nvr tel me al dis abt ur box nw wel dat is why i think we nd to buy 4rm right sucs n case of mess like dis sha
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-05, 19:21

Fishegg45 wrote:
obitobe wrote:
hmmm, i dnt tink it 4rm ur APN settings, coz nt al airtel sim connect, jst as old zain sim connect faster dan new airtel sim. Jst luk 4 anoda airtel n try again. Bt note dat u guyz r nt d only1 avin problem here, i stil av mine oh, i jst upgrade my srt4329 to wrk wit dongle, afta doin dat, nt al tp blink, e.g nss7 tp 12570 v 30000 even self w4 tp 11.727 v 27.504 and 11.881 v 27.500 abi na only me. Abeg i nid help too oooh.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-05, 20:53

Fishegg45 wrote:
Fishegg45 wrote:
obitobe wrote:
you are not the only one ohh...SRT 4329 is not good with GPRS DONGLE. i have one SRT 4329 that delays before it pickup and its very unstable because of its software i believe. if you check well the menu interface of the receiver it looks like olden days receiver.... i don't like that 4329 sef if not that it support MPEG 4
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-05, 21:08

4329 update sw is not stable wit dogs. Dat is just an economical decoda dat just managed to b mp4 converted
Back to top Go down
obitobe
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-05, 21:28

hey what's wrong with the ss1, to ss10 channnels, its scambled anyone with the same issue
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-05, 21:40

007 wrote:
4329 update sw is not stable wit dogs. Dat is just an economical decoda dat just managed to b mp4 converted
d sw i use 2 upgrade 4329 z vri stable lik 4663 n 4669, only dat z ma problem. I jst lik d decoder ntin more.
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-05, 21:44

obitobe wrote:
hey what's wrong with the ss1, to ss10 channnels, its scambled anyone with the same issue
Back to top Go down
obitobe
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-06, 05:05

hey what's wrong with the sports channels they are all gone, can someone tell me what seems to be the matter.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-06, 07:16

Fishegg45 wrote:
007 wrote:
d sw i use 2 upgrade 4329 z vri stable lik 4663 n 4669, only dat z ma problem. I jst lik d decoder ntin more.
check out 4922 den u wil c dat 4329 is too obsolete and childish
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-06, 07:20

obitobe wrote:
hey what's wrong with the sports channels they are all gone, can someone tell me what seems to be the matter.
mr man just relax 4 is on but d rest wil return dis eve. Dat is their way beta get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Arowolo
Amateur
Amateur
Arowolo

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-06, 10:26

haha the ss channel is dancing now
Back to top Go down
Arowolo
Amateur
Amateur
Arowolo

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-06, 10:29

haha the ss channel is dancing now but no ss3n ss10 dancin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-06, 10:32

007 wrote:
obitobe wrote:
mr man just relax 4 is on but d rest wil return dis eve. Dat is their way beta get used to it.

Some of the Ntcsport are back
Check out
Back to top Go down
Arowolo
Amateur
Amateur
Arowolo

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-06, 10:36

confirmento allll ss chanel excluding 3n
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-06, 12:04

A Ku afoju ba o....
Back to top Go down
saintchyco
Amateur
Amateur
saintchyco

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-06, 13:32

Arowolo wrote:
confirmento allll ss chanel excluding 3n
is ss10 working
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-06, 13:54

007 wrote:
Fishegg45 wrote:
007 wrote:
check out 4922 den u wil c dat 4329 is too obsolete and childish
lolz, am jst usin it 4ma third offix datz al. I wil luk in2 dat 4922 n c. Tnx
Back to top Go down
obitobe
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-06, 14:40

are all the sport channels back,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-06, 17:39

obitobe wrote:
are all the sport channels back,

Better confirm it
Back to top Go down
Arowolo
Amateur
Amateur
Arowolo

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-06, 19:16

Chei I can't believe my azky gprs split on three decoder with diferent chanels
Gprs rules, for the viewing centre , its time yu split diferent match of ur own
Back to top Go down
obitobe
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-06, 20:38

what's up the sport stations are gone again, No match for me Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
chemistvictor
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-06, 20:42

Dis hypertension is too much ooo...few minutes to start of champ. League dis cloud just turned dark...! I rather join d happening guys quickly before dis embarassment gets to d peak oooo....obviouschild i salute u ooooo...what a serious embarassment i got tonight!
Back to top Go down
bonchi
Professional
Professional
bonchi

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-06, 20:47

This is unprofessional!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://gistng.com/viewforum.php?f=26&sid=1442e83721151f08a34
saintchyco
Amateur
Amateur
saintchyco

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-06, 20:58

Arowolo wrote:
Chei I can't believe my azky gprs split on three decoder with diferent chanels
Gprs rules, for the viewing centre , its time yu split diferent match of ur own
how are u splitting it boss
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-06, 22:00

bonchi wrote:
...hmm...
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2012-11-06, 22:07

Don1 wrote:
bonchi wrote:
...hmm...
nt bad ideal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty

Back to top Go down

X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next