Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

make free calls international and local l free

Go down 
+7
D REAL MAN
AmmarGaffar
k-banj
obodo
fxprof
hd-tight
11 posters
AuthorMessage
hd-tight
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

FREE - make free calls international and local l free Empty
PostSubject: make free calls international and local l free   FREE - make free calls international and local l free Empty2012-11-23, 21:31

Very Happy To make free call with at&t sim card free off charge to anywhere in the world at anytime unlimited pm to buy, i have just one of the card here for grabs hurry now.
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: make free calls international and local l free   FREE - make free calls international and local l free Empty2012-11-24, 01:42

affraid
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: make free calls international and local l free   FREE - make free calls international and local l free Empty2012-11-24, 06:34

affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
k-banj
Amateur
Amateur
k-banj

PostSubject: Re: make free calls international and local l free   FREE - make free calls international and local l free Empty2012-11-24, 07:12

Na today.....!!!!! free call ke? guy go to market place na and do ur advertisement dis is not a bush market for some spiritual sims for spiritual kallzz>>>
Back to top Go down
AmmarGaffar
Novice
Novice
AmmarGaffar

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: make free calls international and local l free   FREE - make free calls international and local l free Empty2012-11-24, 08:31

hd-tight wrote:
Very Happy To make free call with at&t sim card free off charge to anywhere in the world at anytime unlimited pm to buy, i have just one of the card here for grabs hurry now.

I don't think so ! any SIM should be registered in the communication company's database to get in network. and it triggers everything including:
1- Moving from coverage area to another.
2- Make call.
3- Receive call.
4- Try to make a call.
I can list them all Smile

So your SIM can't be registered in the company network except if they are sold it to you Smile
And if you are right and your SIM can do what you said, I think only in your country!
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: make free calls international and local l free   FREE - make free calls international and local l free Empty2012-11-24, 08:59

SCAMMER
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: make free calls international and local l free   FREE - make free calls international and local l free Empty2012-11-24, 21:25

Wonders shall never end. Are you a magician? Cos I think it's only a magician that can just that....
Back to top Go down
Roykay
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: make free calls international and local l free   FREE - make free calls international and local l free Empty2012-11-24, 21:36

Uhmm...mm
Back to top Go down
hd-tight
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: make free calls international and local l free   FREE - make free calls international and local l free Empty2012-11-24, 22:11

i could be a magician but not a scammer for now. this as real as it sound but cos you don't know or have idea of what am saying you can call me names. this sim card operate anywhere you have network in the world funny huh? but that is it. it goes for 50k. if you doubt me give me your number and i will call you with it. and if you really want it you can come see and test it sakina.
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: make free calls international and local l free   FREE - make free calls international and local l free Empty2012-11-24, 22:15

Na real spiritual sim.
Back to top Go down
AmmarGaffar
Novice
Novice
AmmarGaffar

PostSubject: Re: make free calls international and local l free   FREE - make free calls international and local l free Empty2012-11-24, 23:13

hd-tight wrote:
i could be a magician but not a scammer for now. this as real as it sound but cos you don't know or have idea of what am saying you can call me names. this sim card operate anywhere you have network in the world funny huh? but that is it. it goes for 50k. if you doubt me give me your number and i will call you with it. and if you really want it you can come see and test it sakina.

My friend, there are a lot of alternative options for what you said. there are an internet boxes that can make a calls for everyone, everywhere, but it must be charged and connected to the internet (Voice Over IP (VOIP) technology like skype, viber, tango,...) .

But you are offering a traditional SIM which will work on any cell phone. Here is my concern.

I am an IT guy, and I have been developing software for more than 9 years. And I have a true experience in communication fields. And what you said 100% will not work at lease in Sudan!

Technically, the SIM card needs a valid network. when you insert the SIM it will request network registration from mobile provider database.
Your SIM details will not be found there, so how can you connect to mobile network? and of-course if you are not connected you can't do anything!

If you have any explanation, please post it, otherwise everyone can call you SCAMMER (with my respect).
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: make free calls international and local l free   FREE - make free calls international and local l free Empty2012-11-24, 23:33

AmmarGaffar you have said it all !
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: make free calls international and local l free   FREE - make free calls international and local l free Empty2012-11-25, 09:50

my advice 4 u is to use dat ur sim and open a call center wit 5min per minute soas to get crowd and mak ur moni. Cos here in ntc we share ideal free
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: make free calls international and local l free   FREE - make free calls international and local l free Empty

Back to top Go down

make free calls international and local l free
Page 1 of 1