Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones

Go down 
+9
sayswilo
Ghost#
sexxxsexxxy
Willysoso
Roykay
need for cheatx
ancl
microsat
Ashawo
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones Empty
PostSubject: etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones   etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones Empty2012-12-01, 06:45

82.145.210.33:80
apn: etisalat
then goto ur opera and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
that's all. . . Leave every other tin blank.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones   etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones Empty2012-12-01, 06:51

nice update... let me give it a try
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones   etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones Empty2012-12-01, 08:50

Dis thing fly past jet o..
Back to top Go down
need for cheatx
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones   etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones Empty2013-09-10, 11:05

hope it is working, good job anyway.
Back to top Go down
Roykay
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones   etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones Empty2013-09-10, 11:10

need for cheatx wrote:
hope it is working, good job anyway.
Check,it's an Old thread!!!
Back to top Go down
Willysoso
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones   etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones Empty2013-09-10, 12:58

Good work Bro.

How ur ashawo work dey go na?
Back to top Go down
sexxxsexxxy
Amateur
Amateur
sexxxsexxxy

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones   etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones Empty2013-09-10, 13:03

who wake this sleeping dog ???
Back to top Go down
Ghost#
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones   etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones Empty2013-11-28, 14:19

this is my 1st visit on this forum i think i will find some teaks and glitches or cheats Wink Here for etisalat

Last edited by Ghost# on 2013-11-28, 17:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sayswilo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones   etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones Empty2013-11-28, 16:27

Ghost# wrote:
this is my 1st visit on this forum i think i will find some hack on Here for etisalat
be careful man for that word 'h**k' is prohibited in dis forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sinless.com
Ghost#
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones   etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones Empty2013-11-28, 17:49

thanks i have just edited Wink sorry for the mistake
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones   etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones Empty2013-11-28, 20:11

Stale much!
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

PostSubject: Re: etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones   etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones Empty2013-11-29, 06:46

Is this still working
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones   etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones Empty2013-11-29, 06:54

Ghost# wrote:
this is my 1st visit on this forum i think i will find some teaks and glitches or cheats ;)Here for etisalat
old thread lol
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones   etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones Empty2013-11-29, 07:09

Arugbo ojo thread
Back to top Go down
danielomekwe
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones   etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones Empty2013-12-02, 00:10

Stand out in the crowd get high quality clear, frosted, and opaque business card

Order now click on the link below
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Our Plastic Business Cards are available in clear, frosted, and white i.e transparent, translucent and opaque cards. With numerous practical and promotional purposes, our Plastic Business Cards will be sure to make your business stand out in the crowd as the quality of a business card gives your business prestige. No longer worry about your card getting torn apart in a prospective customer’s wallet or pocket, be able to hand out your business card while at the beach or the pool! Whether you are looking for a new innovative way to show off your business, or you just want to make a good first impression, plastic business cards are the way to do it!

Make a lasting high-impact impression with any of our high aesthetic appeal cards!

Uniqueness is in the fusion of your creativity and our print capabilities.

The standard size of a card is 3.5" by 2" which is an atm card size. However, a customized size can be done.

Payment

500 cards costs N16,000

Delivery period is 10-14 days

Delivery

Delivery period is 10-14 days within Lagos. Delivery We deliver worldwide . Free delivery within Lagos and N2000 delivery charge outside Lagos (within Nigeria) . Delivery cost to Locations outside Nigeria will be discussed ..... so no extra charge for delivery within Lagos and it will by delivered by hand within Lagos and via courier services outside Lagos.

The buyer won't have an extra cost once he/she gives us his/her design for the card.. it is also free if we give the buyer a design once he/she gives us details for the card.

Extra cost only comes in if we have to design a fresh company logo for the buyer... or if the buyer wants a double-sided print on an opaque card.

Order now click on the link below
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones   etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones Empty

Back to top Go down

etisalat latest and hostest tweak tested on java phones
Page 1 of 1