Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules of the game(9jatc)

Go down 
+4
obodo
hibeeke
ancl
agooo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
agooo
Amateur
Amateur

Rules of the game(9jatc) Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the game(9jatc)   Rules of the game(9jatc) Empty2013-01-18, 18:00

I wonder how one obtains a title in this forum; Leader, ultimate,senior, amateur,novice,e.t.c. I ask the criteria used for all these titles.This forum was launched on the 1st of January 2011 and I strongly believe the date one joins this forum must be a key factor to be considered before obtaining all these titles but not only the unnecessary post some of our guy post I guess!!!!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game(9jatc)   Rules of the game(9jatc) Empty2013-01-18, 18:03

Nt abt post bt hw many time u login to dis site nd contribute to as many thread as u can thks.
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game(9jatc)   Rules of the game(9jatc) Empty2013-01-18, 18:09

It is all about ones activities and contribution on the forum
Back to top Go down
agooo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game(9jatc)   Rules of the game(9jatc) Empty2013-01-18, 18:13

ancl wrote:
Nt abt post bt hw many time u login to dais site nd contribute to as many thread as u can thks.
But I know you'll not dispute the fact that some comments on this forum are just mere friendly interactions which basically doesn't add anything to this forum!!!
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game(9jatc)   Rules of the game(9jatc) Empty2013-01-18, 18:17

agooo wrote:
ancl wrote:
Nt abt post bt hw many time u login to dais site nd contribute to as many thread as u can thks.
But I know you'll not dispute the fact that some comments on this forum are just mere friendly interactions which basically doesn't add anything to this forum!!!
yea you are right, comments of such helps foster relationships. It is just a way to keep the forum lively.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game(9jatc)   Rules of the game(9jatc) Empty2013-01-18, 18:22

My frd if u really want to join d club for gud try to contribute n any forum of ur interest, al dos grade u see gvn to pplz hre was don by machine base on the numbr of post they hv thks.
Back to top Go down
agooo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game(9jatc)   Rules of the game(9jatc) Empty2013-01-18, 18:26

ancl wrote:
My frd if u really want to join d club for gud try to contribute n any forum of ur interest, al dos grade u see gvn to pplz hre was don by machine base on the numbr of post they hv thks.
You're right my friend but I think we got to have a second look at it!!!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game(9jatc)   Rules of the game(9jatc) Empty2013-01-18, 18:32

agooo wrote:
ancl wrote:
wel mayb u shld file ur appeal to NTC HIGH COURT gbam!!!
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game(9jatc)   Rules of the game(9jatc) Empty2013-01-18, 18:35

That will be noted and try to be active as much as you can. (I understand your views though) but flow with the rhythm. Peeps still get what they want despite all the irrelevancies.
Back to top Go down
agooo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game(9jatc)   Rules of the game(9jatc) Empty2013-01-18, 18:36

ancl wrote:
agooo wrote:
ancl wrote:
Am looking to you to help me do that!!!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game(9jatc)   Rules of the game(9jatc) Empty2013-01-18, 18:51

agooo wrote:
ancl wrote:
agooo wrote:
ancl wrote:
mayb u shld contant Gmailer he his d best prosecutor we hv hre nd am sure he we defence ur case vry wel, bettr stil u must ready to pay him wel cos d guy nvr joke wit money i don talk am own ow...
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game(9jatc)   Rules of the game(9jatc) Empty2013-01-18, 18:53

ancl wrote:
agooo wrote:
ancl wrote:
agooo wrote:
ancl wrote:
mayb u shld contant Gmailer he his d best prosecutor we hv hre nd am sure he we defence ur case vry wel, bettr stil u must ready to pay him wel cos d guy nvr joke wit money i don talk am own ow...
nah so the guy too like money lol
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game(9jatc)   Rules of the game(9jatc) Empty2013-01-18, 18:59

obodo wrote:
ancl wrote:
agooo wrote:
ancl wrote:
agooo wrote:
ancl wrote:
nah so the guy too like money lol
hahahahah OBODO na u talk am no be me ow cos i no want trouble 4rm his big big grammer
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game(9jatc)   Rules of the game(9jatc) Empty2013-01-18, 21:05

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game(9jatc)   Rules of the game(9jatc) Empty2013-01-18, 21:06

simply give new ideas and contribute beneficially
Back to top Go down
spyling target
Amateur
Amateur
spyling target

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game(9jatc)   Rules of the game(9jatc) Empty2013-01-18, 21:45

hmmm... I was banned for no aparent reason. I logged in only to be told you've been banned.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game(9jatc)   Rules of the game(9jatc) Empty2013-01-18, 21:48

spyling target wrote:
hmmm... I was banned for no aparent reason. I logged in only to be told you've been banned.
wha did you do?
Back to top Go down
spyling target
Amateur
Amateur
spyling target

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game(9jatc)   Rules of the game(9jatc) Empty2013-01-18, 21:51

I opened a tread to highlight on how to use vpn to browse freely on the net.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game(9jatc)   Rules of the game(9jatc) Empty2013-01-18, 21:59

nope dat was not the reason, probably u made some wrong comments somewhere else
Back to top Go down
chemistvictor
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game(9jatc)   Rules of the game(9jatc) Empty2013-01-18, 22:06

everyone now uses check ur PM freely.....lol there was a time dat was a grievious offence oooo...lol Uptil now i rather wait till my contact reply. its not easy staying out for 2 weeks....
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game(9jatc)   Rules of the game(9jatc) Empty2013-01-18, 22:24

007 wrote:
nope dat was not the reason, probably u made some wrong comments somewhere else
i hope so
Back to top Go down
agooo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game(9jatc)   Rules of the game(9jatc) Empty2013-01-18, 23:32

You guys are all nice people I have noticed here in this forum. But my concern is that if tomorrow someone joins this forum and keeps posting on almost all the threads without any tangible contributions and suddenly becomes a leader of the forum.This is not fair!!
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game(9jatc)   Rules of the game(9jatc) Empty2013-01-19, 05:03

agooo wrote:
You guys are all nice people I have noticed here in this forum. But my concern is that if tomorrow someone joins this forum and keeps posting on almost all the threads without any tangible contributions and suddenly becomes a leader of the forum.This is not fair!!
it is not the number of posts dat makes u a moderator dude, it is how much effort d admin sees dat u put in especially wit new innovations dat they decide to make u one. so stop making it an issue. period
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game(9jatc)   Rules of the game(9jatc) Empty2013-01-19, 06:54

I'd once raised this issue of ranks, and little attention was paid to it. I later said to myself, that senior is senior, no matter what title or rank one is carrying. Naijatalkowner is the first registered user, and thus makes him the most senior in the house, followed by Johnbull, yet these honorable gentlemen are ranked Amature and senior respectively by the machine. Does that ranking takes away the facts that without them creating this platform, we can never be together as ntc family? I know my seniors here, I know my colleagues, and I know my juniors; forget about the ranking done by the machine, it makes no sense at all! But, if you feel intimidated, like I was once felt when I saw my colleagues that we started together in the higher ranks(ultimate, expert, professional, enthusiasts, and leader) you can as well be active and devote time to contribute meaningfully and post responsibly time to time. But the food for thought is; the Administrators of this forum are not highly ranked. Meaning: Not by how far, but by how well! Goodmoing peeps!
Back to top Go down
agooo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game(9jatc)   Rules of the game(9jatc) Empty2013-01-19, 07:00

Gmailer wrote:
I'd once raised this issue of ranks, and little attention was paid to it. I later said to myself, that senior is senior, no matter what title or rank one is carrying. Naijatalkowner is the first registered user, and thus makes him the most senior in the house, followed by Johnbull, yet these honorable gentlemen are ranked Amature and senior respectively by the machine. Does that ranking takes away the facts that without them creating this platform, we can never be together as ntc family? I know my seniors here, I know my colleagues, and I know my juniors; forget about the ranking done by the machine, it makes no sense at all! But, if you feel intimidated, like I was once felt when I saw my colleagues that we started together in the higher ranks(ultimate, expert, professional, enthusiasts, and leader) you can as well be active and devote time to contribute meaningfully and post responsibly time to time. But the food for thought is; the Administrators of this forum are not highly ranked. Meaning: Not by how far, but by how well! Goodmoing peeps!
Well explained!! Goodmorning house.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game(9jatc)   Rules of the game(9jatc) Empty2013-01-19, 10:23

Glad that settles it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the game(9jatc)   Rules of the game(9jatc) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules of the game(9jatc)
Page 1 of 1