Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GHANA LOTTO RESULT

Go down 
+127
topsy16
Kay2
DRAZYBOI
femitte1
Cleopatra
whytey
AWONUSI
fessorbi
poverty-must-die
Kosley1
letstalk
Musa Fatai Adesina
Darandua
Oyetunji ibrahim
Mamafish
onebanker
obsy101
2-2sure
helnkay
micpelummy
Taye momoh
chrischaris
Adecare12
black_jesus
Ibrahym2
blaze007
Folayot
solary
Idris ojo
kelly33
Haddybelex
hammed debo
wisdom shorbi
Kayby
emmaculate007
Sun
xedyl
keem.holdings
papanimako
ossai1
Skyelolo
Sanmi4luv
prince adams
sheneneone
nnamdi900
myqael
shawler II
Holymic
Waljay
Oifghana
aydultimate
Gmoore4luv
deaf7
BRAD to sure
paajoe
lottoleverage
akikky
DEPRINCE928
Babaolowo
Gulyboy22
Yemight
Phildowd02
THEGURU
k jackson
toyee39
Gbayideewhy
Rawuf seidu
peter pan
lawal olaide
Kemmy
autentiic
samue segun
otunbatok
dohbi2012
Jago15
Senators
sir wolex
allykay
Sirniyeh
Azed
davidaga
dailylight04
Teetop
prof_b
temmydayo
mendossah
Emmakulate
hearttalk30
ekerin oye4
1 banker
Chukwu
lala2013
jogs
doyinmike
royz
Omobabaijebu
Segzykay
david_tosin4u
Lottodream
Black&White
Kashmoney$
AmazingG2012
Nobility
fashville
ja2
De'Crown
malosky07
Leostarry
bosun2000
Ezekielolalowo
lotto33
feranmine
KENTALKLAND
kultimate009
Shawler
Lordomasia
joyfulexcel
Kwajerry
Ebee1978
Torny Blay99
Kweku Lucas
Sure lotto bankers
Bonanza
Bigdemmy
Moneykommandoh
ROTMANLUV
danapache
131 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-20, 18:27

First topic message reminder :

Wishing us luck. Sincerely the posting is too much, I would have posted my game but it has been posted so I don't need to post
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ossai1
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 10:45

Ezekielolalowo wrote:
NATIONAL
LIVE BANKER 85
2SURE 68*70
3DIRECT 68*70*85
MY FRIEND GAMES
6*60 ONE TO PLAY
2*20 ONE TO PLAY
GOODLUCK

pls show us ur plan pls
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 10:45

Sunshine*2*89*90*34
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
Holymic
Amateur
Amateur
Holymic

Anybody with pre king result?
Back to top Go down
Torny Blay99
Senior
Senior
Torny Blay99

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 10:46

fashville wrote:
Ezekielolalowo wrote:
NATIONAL
LIVE BANKER 85
2SURE 68*70
3DIRECT 68*70*85
MY FRIEND GAMES
6*60 ONE TO PLAY
2*20 ONE TO PLAY
GOODLUCK
I respect u alot from what u r doing.is either ur so called friend register on this and post his number himself or u kept it 2 urself.u r just taking shortcut to post more than 5 numbers.pple r even clamouring for 2sure while u alone is posting 7numbers
@FASHVILE U'RE RIGHT EZEKIEL PLS TRY TO POST ONLY YUR GAME BRO!
Back to top Go down
Shawler
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 10:49

@fashville,

I have to agree with you. Some also use the excuse of a key to post extra 2 - 4 numbers with their game. Lotto philosophy is simple. You can pick 45 numbers and still no find a single leg. If you know what you're doing 3 - 5 numbers is enough. 5numbers is an extra penalty of 2numbers. You don't only lose the game, u lose more money. 3 games play for 60 @20. The 2xtra number you have added will make it play for 200Naira. That's a penalty of 140Naira. The truth is we all most likely play the same set of numbers around the 30numbers range of the 90. So if 5 numbers will be drawn from the other 60 range, then you're going to lose. No matter how many number you perm together. There is no guessing in lotto. You've seen it then you've seen it. You saw 14 yesterday for BONANZA and it stood!. If three or standard 5 numbers can't do it. 20number perm will not do it too and when you win, you win nothing but a penny, a penny that would be taken from you in the next game.

@BOSUN. I'm glad you've learned. If 2 3 4 or 5 can't do it. Leave it. Its not by force.
Back to top Go down
fashville
Senior
Senior
fashville

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 10:50

bosun2000 wrote:
I dont play any forecaster game here except shawler and leostary not everytime..i use their bankers to play my game and i dont play lotto everyday, its only when i am sure..may be 2 or 3 time a week..i know shawler and leo as a good forcasters since when i ve been on this forum..they re my choice.. They ve proof of dropping 2 or 3 numbers that drop. U cant continue with heavy permutation and expect big win. Its ll be ur usual feeding allowance. Malosky corrected me on this issue about 18 months ago if he could remember that i aways drop seven numbers 2 ll drop. I stop it the change my style.i dont win lotto everytime may be once or twice in a month but i ve never win less 500 ticket since then.. Its ur choice that my own opinion..
This write-up seems directed to me and if dat is the case,i know i had gathered more points than u but i know u r one of d oldies n i met u here.i cannot ever call u a silent winner.there r alot of unregistered guest that just come here to gather bankers.
Back to top Go down
lala2013
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 10:51

I like the idea of continuing with the five digits that's meant for winning instead of adding our friends,was the friends digit meant for Machine numbers?If your friend is interested in posting game let him or her register.One love
Back to top Go down
Ezekielolalowo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ezekielolalowo

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 10:52

Torny Blay99 wrote:
fashville wrote:
Ezekielolalowo wrote:
NATIONAL
LIVE BANKER 85
2SURE 68*70
3DIRECT 68*70*85
MY FRIEND GAMES
6*60 ONE TO PLAY
2*20 ONE TO PLAY
GOODLUCK
I respect u alot from what u r doing.is either ur so called friend register on this and post his number himself or u kept it 2 urself.u r just taking shortcut to post more than 5 numbers.pple r even clamouring for 2sure while u alone is posting 7numbers
kk no problem even i may nt post again for u guys to have peace
Back to top Go down
papanimako
Amateur
Amateur
papanimako

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 10:54

I EAT LOTTO,DRINK LOTTO,SLEEP LOTTO AND FUCK LOTTO.
NATIONAL GONNA PAY IJN.
BANKER 76
2SURE 76*13
2SURE 76*57
3SURE 76*13*57
PERM 76*13*57*66
GOD IN WHOM I TRUST.
PLAY HIGH.
Back to top Go down
fashville
Senior
Senior
fashville

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 11:03

Ezekielolalowo wrote:
Torny Blay99 wrote:
fashville wrote:
Ezekielolalowo wrote:
NATIONAL
LIVE BANKER 85
2SURE 68*70
3DIRECT 68*70*85
MY FRIEND GAMES
6*60 ONE TO PLAY
2*20 ONE TO PLAY
GOODLUCK
Nobody is fighting u.is just that we want everybody to uphold the laws laid down by our moderators..u r a good forecaster and important part of d house so u r valuable(no doubt)
Back to top Go down
fashville
Senior
Senior
fashville

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 11:10

I am beginning to review my national now..so help me GOD
Back to top Go down
nnamdi900
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 11:17

@shawler....
U are a sadist,a wimp,a confusionist and a pussy ass forecaster...
U dropped ur national games days before the game day and u expect everyone to remember...
U forecast and play all games 4rm sunday to sunday...yet no reasonable winning..still at dat wen u didnt win..u will flood the pages with useless words looking for who to calm ur sorry LOSE ass on...ASSHOLE...FOOL...
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 11:21

papanimako wrote:
I EAT LOTTO,DRINK LOTTO,SLEEP LOTTO AND FUCK LOTTO.
NATIONAL GONNA PAY IJN.
BANKER 76
2SURE 76*13
2SURE 76*57
3SURE 76*13*57
PERM 76*13*57*66
GOD IN WHOM I TRUST.
PLAY HIGH.
welcome back nana king
Back to top Go down
Shawler
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 11:22

Sanitation couldn't let me forecast for KING. Apology to the house.

Here is

SUPER
42Banker 23 41 (7)

SH king WLER
Back to top Go down
paajoe
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 11:23

Ezekielolalowo wrote:
Torny Blay99 wrote:
fashville wrote:
Ezekielolalowo wrote:
NATIONAL
LIVE BANKER 85
2SURE 68*70
3DIRECT 68*70*85
MY FRIEND GAMES
6*60 ONE TO PLAY
2*20 ONE TO PLAY
GOODLUCK
bros I beg make u no vex, keep up d gud wrk. Don't leave ooo....
Back to top Go down
Shawler
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 11:25

@Nnamdi900

HaHaHaHa.. Attenshur sir!.. I'm sorry sir!. I'm a loser sir!. Please don't mind my wimpy as sir! and my pussy is wide & smelly.

Can we have peace now?.
Back to top Go down
keem.holdings
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 11:25

wat is happening in this forum...somebody should tell me...
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

lala2013 wrote:
I like the idea of continuing with the five digits that's meant for winning instead of adding our friends,was the friends digit meant for Machine numbers?If your friend is interested in posting game let him or her register.One love
bad guy.una no go kill man wif laughter
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 11:27

Super 50 33
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 11:29

The GOOD,THE BAD AND THE UGLY.All are presents in the HOUSE may GOD help US all.
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 11:31

Lets just give what belongs to ceasars ceasers.i believe 80%of us in here are graduates.main reason is to hit lotto big not by peanuts change.na so so grammer i dey see.few lotto numbers haba!
Back to top Go down
Shawler
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 11:38

Laughing while I wait for money to stake NATIONAL & LUCKY.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Back to top Go down
Ezekielolalowo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ezekielolalowo

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 11:41

ossai1 wrote:
Ezekielolalowo wrote:
NATIONAL
LIVE BANKER 85
2SURE 68*70
3DIRECT 68*70*85
MY FRIEND GAMES
6*60 ONE TO PLAY
2*20 ONE TO PLAY
GOODLUCK

pls show us ur plan pls
Back to top Go down
Ezekielolalowo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ezekielolalowo

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 11:43

ossai1 wrote:
Ezekielolalowo wrote:
NATIONAL
LIVE BANKER 85
2SURE 68*70
3DIRECT 68*70*85
MY FRIEND GAMES
6*60 ONE TO PLAY
2*20 ONE TO PLAY
GOODLUCK

pls show us ur plan pls
plz and plz i cannot kindly forgive me on dat because of i have done it b4 and many ppl have nt try it let them do it.
@danapache
@malosky07
@allikay
@mamafish
kudos to u guys but what is law is law,my friend that do send games to me must not know dat i do posted his game online just because the guy is good and i think i can help with his games but am sorry. u guys can invite him on this ADEKUNLE SOLOMON AINA-SHOKOYA ELESHIN on facebook kindly help me by suspending me for 3week i think i need rest.
Back to top Go down
jogs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 11:50

Sunshine banker 21 against 52-36
Back to top Go down
xedyl
Senior
Senior
xedyl

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 12:00

Sunshine (68bk) (58) (62)
Back to top Go down
Torny Blay99
Senior
Senior
Torny Blay99

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 12:18

Ezekielolalowo wrote:
ossai1 wrote:
Ezekielolalowo wrote:
NATIONAL
LIVE BANKER 85
2SURE 68*70
3DIRECT 68*70*85
MY FRIEND GAMES
6*60 ONE TO PLAY
2*20 ONE TO PLAY
GOODLUCK

pls show us ur plan pls
plz and plz i cannot kindly forgive me on dat because of i have done it b4 and many ppl have nt try it let them do it.
@danapache
@malosky07
@allikay
@mamafish
kudos to u guys but what is law is law,my friend that do send games to me must not know dat i do posted his game online just because the guy is good and i think i can help with his games but am sorry. u guys can invite him on this ADEKUNLE SOLOMON AINA-SHOKOYA ELESHIN on facebook kindly help me by suspending me for 3week i think i need rest.
WHAT IZ WRONG THERE ABOUT I & FASHVILE OPINION WE SUGESTED ANYWAY UP TO U TO OPTS TO POST GAME OR NOT POST!!
Back to top Go down
Shawler
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 12:23

@ezekielolalowo

Is it to much to ask you to post just your games?. The other day you posted both games, one leg dropped from both and you took credit for it by marking them in the result. Imagine if you were not the one posting a friend's game and it was someone else doing that in the house, wouldn't you frown at it?.

I like you, and everyone else likes you. We're only trying to help each other. Don't feel bad bro. We're sorry. Just post your games and let everyone else register to post theirs.

Don't be angry ok.
Back to top Go down
Gulyboy22
Senior
Senior
Gulyboy22

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 12:23

SUNSHINE BANKER 82
TWO SURE 82-27
PERMTATION 82-27-46-74-51

GOODLUCK...
Back to top Go down
Gulyboy22
Senior
Senior
Gulyboy22

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 12:26

SUNSHINE LIVE BANKER 82
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 12:39

NAÞÎÖÑÄL
76-25-43-66-87
Back to top Go down
lawal olaide
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 12:40

Please oooo is eny body dere with 2 strong banker dat can not fail for national
Back to top Go down
bosun2000
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 12:42

We are here to win not fight.moderators have made law and let us follow it.play your game anyhow u can even perm 50 numbers its not my money you ll get reward it..

National banker 75...
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 12:43

Go to National event 1736 76 first box and 66 last box 3 weeks down the two game jump down also if we look at it from event 1738, 66-75-76 close this plan goes up 3 week up 76-66 jump and play. Please let check on this plan and maybe u can see wat I didn't see
Back to top Go down
Shawler
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 12:46

Segzykay wrote:
NAÞÎÖÑÄL
76-25-43-66-87

So you have 87 25 too in your game. Abegi, you can like to drop add me on your BBM make we shat sharp sharp. Check your PM & add me one time!.

I'm waiting also to see if sunshine can give me sign by playing any of the two in winning.
Back to top Go down
Black&White
Expert
Expert

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 13:22

PREMIER: SUPER
DATE: 23-02-2013
WINNING 65-5-90-27-67
MACHINE 37-74-29-84-86
Back to top Go down
keem.holdings
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 13:29

yes, this is wat i love...undestanding
Back to top Go down
fashville
Senior
Senior
fashville

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 13:45

Shawler wrote:
Segzykay wrote:
NAÞÎÖÑÄL
76-25-43-66-87

So you have 87 25 too in your game. Abegi, you can like to drop add me on your BBM make we shat sharp sharp. Check your PM & add me one time!.

I'm waiting also to see if sunshine can give me sign by playing any of the two in winning.
LOL u sef no sey sunshine n national dey play plan.na there i hammer 63-59 for national last week.am eagerly waiting 4 sunshine now
Back to top Go down
bosun2000
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 14:07

fashville wrote:
Shawler wrote:
Segzykay wrote:
NAÞÎÖÑÄL
76-25-43-66-87

LOL u sef no sey sunshine n national dey play plan.na there i hammer 63-59 for national last week.am eagerly waiting 4 sunshine now

the plan is very good. I ll combine the bankers and use it with 75 which is my banker. It may drop 2 on that line..
Back to top Go down
Lordomasia
Professional
Professional
Lordomasia

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 14:29

National banker 67.
Back to top Go down
Shawler
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 14:29

CLUBMASTER
73Banker 87 71 (16)

SH king WLER
Back to top Go down
allykay
Expert
Expert
allykay

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 14:33

cant there be peace for once,na wa oo
Back to top Go down
allykay
Expert
Expert
allykay

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 14:33

cant there be peace for once,na wa oo
Back to top Go down
Lordomasia
Professional
Professional
Lordomasia

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 14:38

Lordomasia wrote:
National banker 67.
take note 67 to play in second box.
Back to top Go down
Shawler
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 14:40

@bosun, fashville & @segzykay.. Check your PMS
Back to top Go down
Phildowd02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 14:47

4 sunshine, play .....74..33....68...2sure....74...33...2sure...73...33....perm.....73..74..33..68..71..14
Back to top Go down
Shawler
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 15:05

[quote="Shawler"]@bosun, fashville & @segzykay.. Check your PMS[/quote
]
@segzykay I've seen your reply, @bosun2000 & @fashville. Abeg check your PMS.
Back to top Go down
fashville
Senior
Senior
fashville

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 15:08

Shawler wrote:
@bosun, fashville & @segzykay.. Check your PMS
CHECKED.nothing there
Back to top Go down
Leostarry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 15:10

М̣̣̇Ɣ fans pls just βε̲̣̣̣̥ patient М̣̣̇Ɣ eyez A̶̲̥̅Rε̲̣̣̣̥ all in d ghana games even if d indians like D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ should manupulate d result all i knw A̶̲̥̅♏ going 2bring 3direct Ϊş certain М̣̣̇Ɣ shout out goes τ̲̅ȍ all М̣̣̇Ɣ fellow forcasters bosun,lottodream malorsky,allykay,danapache,shawler,yaq,peter,tonyblaze,ezekiel,fashville,tk etc L♥√ع U̶̲̥̅̊ all
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 15:19

Pls do not espect NATIONAL to play two from SUNSHINE unlike last week,espect minus from SUNSHINE to NATIONAL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

GHANA LOTTO RESULT
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next