Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please come and join me!!!

Go down 
+3
Ashawo
sheneneone
Gmailer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

Please come and join me!!! Empty
PostSubject: Please come and join me!!!   Please come and join me!!! Empty2013-02-22, 10:58

This is my four thousand, four hundred and forty four (4444) posts on NTCguys as Gmailer. By virtue of this, I have been ranked as a veteran of this noble house. But, having spent sometimes as a veteran, I am now feeling lonely, and loneliness is killing me slowly. All I want now is someone to partner me at the veteran level. I don't want to be alone up here, pls come to my aid, and keep my company! I need 3 or more veterans like me up here. 007, Obodo, microsat, Fishegg45, etc what is tying you down to Expert rank nah?
Back to top Go down
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Please come and join me!!!   Please come and join me!!! Empty2013-02-22, 11:32

Gmailer wrote:
This is my four thousand, four hundred and forty four (4444) posts on NTCguys as Gmailer. By virtue of this, I have been ranked as a veteran of this noble house. But, having spent sometimes as a veteran, I am now feeling lonely, and loneliness is killing me slowly. All I want now is someone to partner me at the veteran level. I don't want to be alone up here, pls come to my aid, and keep my company! I need 3 or more veterans like me up here. 007, Obodo, microsat, Fishegg45, etc what is tying you down to Expert rank nah?
Congrat
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Please come and join me!!!   Please come and join me!!! Empty2013-02-22, 11:40

Lolz I d cum dere soon
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Please come and join me!!!   Please come and join me!!! Empty2013-02-22, 12:03

Ashawo wrote:
Lolz I d cum dere soon
Thanks Ashewo! Looking forward to that! But, E no easy to be a veteran ow! It takes a whole lot of time, Gbite, money, energy and attention ow! May the Lord give you the strength to carry on! I hail ancl! 8kplus points and still counting, the guy is a wizard! Just looking forward till when I'll be in an ultimate status with ancl, maybe, the admin will reward us with goodies by then i.e financial, or material rewards
Back to top Go down
uncle t
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Please come and join me!!!   Please come and join me!!! Empty2013-02-22, 12:18

Gmailer wrote:
Back to top Go down
uncle t
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Please come and join me!!!   Please come and join me!!! Empty2013-02-22, 12:19

Gmailer wrote:

I salute u bro. Hoping to reach there
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Please come and join me!!!   Please come and join me!!! Empty2013-02-22, 12:23

Thanks bro! It is not easy I must confess!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Please come and join me!!!   Please come and join me!!! Empty2013-02-24, 07:43

Welcome Fishegg45! The newest veteran of ntcguys! Oh boy you try ow
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Please come and join me!!!   Please come and join me!!! Empty2013-02-24, 07:47

Gmailer wrote:
weldone cheers
Back to top Go down
nnamdi900
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Please come and join me!!!   Please come and join me!!! Empty2013-02-24, 09:29

Na so e dey bi....
Back to top Go down
pxthomas
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Please come and join me!!!   Please come and join me!!! Empty2013-02-24, 09:36

Wellldone Gmailer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please come and join me!!!   Please come and join me!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Please come and join me!!!
Page 1 of 1