Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches

Go down 
+141
loveme
sammydave4ever
jazzylight
mali
Philljizzy02
Akinte oluwole
lovelamp4all
bonchi
Safex
snipps
smile2012
osas4jame
markmories
supershina
xedyl
OHAZ
skillin
chopup
geenak2011
Emvino
beejay28
best ever
blessingfash
@opoki
timolblaze1991
olofin17
slide05
olawale86
RedMonster
daniel2013
Ball22
sexxxsexxxy
Lordomasia
ancl
philemmy
lawalahmed
drbayo
John bull
iykmora
steveworld
stevclive
grafikii
nanny67
CHIBI
omaba1
kosemani k k
tony
Amart
dasco3191
carbo
Kayodema
austin kofi boakye
kunlegzy2
kunlegzy1
Omoare01
Tokoko
gaga1000
kunlegzy
mpabua
Ovye
Hassanvin
divinegiftmodel
yinka123
joseun
charles woody
Cabes
Donchris
Ceazer
stainlez
Blessedj
akotaobi.hope7
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Losaries
jors
peter pan
donfolex
osemiede
agooo
world richest
mosesoguche
Joyteche
Olayinka07
roscosho
yaw7x
brodavos
Onche
obinabo.urch
exga
Gmailer
abelite
Mamafish
Segzykay
Sat world
oji
D REAL MAN
walash
Fred007
Aliyu09
sunnydevess
Stevolat
obodo
Gmoore4luv
Kuforiji
faithchild
compaqRELOADED
gunnz
bejs
fxprof
Alibaba1981
Oliver Obekpa
Mikky87
Roykay
kazeem56
oldfox
odofin
Uncle Tee
step1
ponani
monsorjay
Fishegg45
akpos4real
Okoegualek
Lottodream
Honourable
Shalom30
boe
ibrahimwrites
Kay2cee
Chilling
selica10
eben.asore
Sensicut07
AWONUSI
Follymike
cspay
munajoe
sheneneone
Olybra
microsat
sunnyga
145 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-04-08, 23:39

First topic message reminder :

a c band satellite@ 20 east
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-21, 14:52

you should buy strong LNB not SUPERMAX because of generator distort the later
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy1
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-21, 16:33

You have been banned from this forum.
Until 04/06/2013
For the reason : he is not posting a good comment! This was what ur beloved "KUNLEGZY" was ban for this afternoon, but one thing i realize is dat any member they see that is active in the forum is been banned by a certain moderator. well this are the name of the moderators online as at the time i was banned: "allykay", "aneke peter chukwujekwu", "Drdanskills", "Fishegg45", "malosky07". well i appreciate you all for ur good jobs here, but as a matter of fact, there is a judas among you. For the judas than ban for no just cause, then this is for you:
1. psalm 3. v7b. Arise oh lord, Slap all my enemies in the face, shatter d teeth of the wicked.
2. As you torment me this much, host of heaven will torment you
3. As u put pulse to d pleasure i derived on here, God will pulse ur succeess, promotion, goodhealth and seize ur peace away from you.
4. As long as you derive pleasure in frustating me, God of heaven will frustate you and ur generation to come.
5. GOD of heaven will hault your promotion and progress in life as you have done to me in Jesus name.
6. unless i have not treated everybody here like friends but if i have and you have treated me this way like ur foe or enemy may the good lord turn against you, and may you be the foe and enemy of many generations soo much that you ll leave the remaining days of ur life in disgrace, turmoil and disunity.
7. As you mock me today on 9jatc may the good lord mock you throughout ur existence in life.
8. for the fact that u ve used ur ladder and position to cheat me, i pray to God that your subsequent progress in life will come to a hault, and you fail in ur endeavour in life.
9. let me quickly put it this way that this position that u used to cheat will be d last you ll ever attained in life. amen.
10. its not everybody that you can cheat and go scot free with, my own will be d last you ll do , unless you publicly ask for the forgiveness of ur sins from God in this forum, and apologise for cheating me bcos you re moderator, may dis curse remain soo for the remaining days of ur life. host of heaven has said amen to it. [/quote]
Back to top Go down
exga
Amateur
Amateur
exga

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-21, 16:53

exga wrote:
Pls gurus above, l need necessary steps and biss key that l will input on 4922 strong cos irib open on my friends 4930hd direct but seems am nt gettin de steps and biss key correct on my 4922 & 4669strg. STEVOLAT HELP ME & OTHERS
pls a kind hearted fellow shud help out.
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-21, 20:53

kunlegzy1 wrote:
Until 04/06/2013
For the reason : he is not posting a good comment! This was what ur beloved "KUNLEGZY" was ban for this afternoon, but one thing i realize is dat any member they see that is active in the forum is been banned by a certain moderator. well this are the name of the moderators online as at the time i was banned: "allykay", "aneke peter chukwujekwu", "Drdanskills", "Fishegg45", "malosky07". well i appreciate you all for ur good jobs here, but as a matter of fact, there is a judas among you. For the judas than ban for no just cause, then this is for you:
1. psalm 3. v7b. Arise oh lord, Slap all my enemies in the face, shatter d teeth of the wicked.
3. As u put pulse to d pleasure i derived on here, God will pulse ur succeess, promotion, goodhealth and seize ur peace away from you.
4. As long as you derive pleasure in frustating me, God of heaven will frustate you and ur generation to come.
5. GOD of heaven will hault your promotion and progress in life as you have done to me in Jesus name.
6. unless i have not treated everybody here like friends but if i have and you have treated me this way like ur foe or enemy may the good lord turn against you, and may you be the foe and enemy of many generations soo much that you ll leave the remaining days of ur life in disgrace, turmoil and disunity.
7. As you mock me today on 9jatc may the good lord mock you throughout ur existence in life.
8. for the fact that u ve used ur ladder and position to cheat me, i pray to God that your subsequent progress in life will come to a hault, and you fail in ur endeavour in life.
9. let me quickly put it this way that this position that u used to cheat will be d last you ll ever attained in life. amen.
10. its not everybody that you can cheat and go scot free with, my own will be d last you ll do , unless you publicly ask for the forgiveness of ur sins from God in this forum, and apologise for cheating me bcos you re moderator, may dis curse remain soo for the remaining days of ur life. host of heaven has said amen to it.
[/quote]

BRO ,TAKE IT EASY,THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN THIS FORUM,SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME SOMETIME AGO,WAS BANNED FOR NO REASON THAT I KNEW OFF,WELL LIFE CONTINUES,MOST OF US HERE KNOW OUR WORTH.LONG LIVE 9JATC.
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-21, 21:07

exga wrote:
exga wrote:
Pls gurus above, l need necessary steps and biss key that l will input on 4922 strong cos irib open on my friends 4930hd direct but seems am nt gettin de steps and biss key correct on my 4922 & 4669strg. STEVOLAT HELP ME & OTHERS
pls a kind hearted fellow shud help out.

[ IRIB Varzesh TV ] 3964 R 30000 3/4 Arabsat 5C (20°E) | DVB-S2 8PSK
Biss key : 11 11 11 33 11 11 11 33
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy2
Novice
Novice

Sex : guy

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-21, 21:16

Okoegualek wrote:
kunlegzy1 wrote:
Until 04/06/2013
10. its not everybody that you can cheat and go scot free with, my own will be d last you ll do , unless you publicly ask for the forgiveness of ur sins from God in this forum, and apologise for cheating me bcos you re moderator, may dis curse remain soo for the remaining days of ur life. host of heaven has said amen to it.

BRO ,TAKE IT EASY,THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN THIS FORUM,SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME SOMETIME AGO,WAS BANNED FOR NO REASON THAT I KNEW OFF,WELL LIFE CONTINUES,MOST OF US HERE KNOW OUR WORTH.LONG LIVE 9JATC. thanks bro
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-22, 04:22

kunlegzy2 wrote:
Okoegualek wrote:
kunlegzy1 wrote:
Until 04/06/2013

BRO ,TAKE IT EASY,THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN THIS FORUM,SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME SOMETIME AGO,WAS BANNED FOR NO REASON THAT I KNEW OFF,WELL LIFE CONTINUES,MOST OF US HERE KNOW OUR WORTH.LONG LIVE 9JATC. thanks bro
it is well 4 God is aware
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-22, 08:06

@All, Back to thread topic please.
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy2
Novice
Novice

Sex : guy

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-22, 08:14

hello every every
Back to top Go down
ponani
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-22, 12:46

which channel will show chelsea vs man city on thursday 23 may 2013
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-22, 12:56

that should be the friendly game to be played in America
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-22, 19:05

ponani wrote:
only irib can do d magic
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-22, 19:30

Stevolat wrote:
ponani wrote:
only irib can do d magic
I think the game is to be played on Saturday
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-22, 20:02

sunnyga wrote:
Stevolat wrote:
ponani wrote:
only irib can do d magic
I think the game is to be played on Saturday
i'm not really sure
Back to top Go down
Mikky87
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-24, 00:26

Pls,can i get this irib in ogbomoso with cband lnb?
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-24, 00:32

Mikky87 wrote:
Yea u can wit 1.8m above
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-24, 10:47

Mikky87 wrote:

ogbomosho baba , bawoni?
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-24, 17:22

pls wen is nigeria match june 5 or 8th pls who has geniune dat cos 5th is on wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Mikky87
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-24, 23:43

Pls it is on kuband or cband lnb?
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-25, 06:58

catch d road to wembly final on stv2 live as munich battle dortmund in all german final 7.30pm
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-25, 07:20

house note nigeria match against kenya is wed june5 at 2pm.nd a d second match against namibia on 12th at 7pm.catch all fifa confederation cup on gtv,tv3 nd mbc all update wil come 2 u as from june as to time nd date.
Back to top Go down
Kayodema
Senior
Senior
Kayodema

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-25, 08:11

Wetin happen to ait sport channel. Mine na no signal ooh
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-25, 08:19

Kayodema wrote:
Maybe ur pan don move na
Back to top Go down
Aliyu09
Amateur
Amateur
Aliyu09

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-25, 08:24

munajoe wrote:
house note nigeria match against kenya is wed june5 at 2pm.nd a d second match against namibia on 12th at 7pm.catch all fifa confederation cup on gtv,tv3 nd mbc all update wil come 2 u as from june as to time nd date.
Yes! Nice info.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-25, 08:26

2013 FIFA Confederations Cup Fixtures

Monday, June 17, 2013
19:00 GMT Tahiti v Nigeria Group B Estadio Mineirão
Thursday, June 20, 2013
22:00 GMT Nigeria v Uruguay Group B Arena Fonte Nova

Sunday, June 23, 2013
TimeHome AwayStageVenue
19:00 GMT Nigeria v Spain Group B Castelão

Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-25, 08:29

Kayodema wrote:
nah only ait sport odas r not affected
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-25, 08:35

Stevolat wrote:

Monday, June 17, 2013
Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sunday, June 23, 2013
TimeHome AwayStageVenue

CAN'T WAIT
Back to top Go down
akotaobi.hope7
Amateur
Amateur
akotaobi.hope7

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-25, 08:42

Next month go be fire!!!
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-25, 08:43

Stevolat wrote:
Kayodema wrote:

What's good about AIT sports sef, I no dey watch that useless channel sef
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-25, 08:56

stainlez wrote:
Stevolat wrote:
Kayodema wrote:

What's good about AIT sports sef, I no dey watch that useless channel sef
d station no make sense @all
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-25, 08:58

sunnydevess wrote:
Stevolat wrote:

Monday, June 17, 2013
Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sunday, June 23, 2013
TimeHome AwayStageVenue

CAN'T WAIT
fta are on course 4 competition
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-25, 13:28

yeah you can catch those match on Ghana TV and other free to air
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-25, 13:36

Nice
Back to top Go down
exga
Amateur
Amateur
exga

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-25, 14:49

Watch kenya vs Nig on KBC 36ew4 june 5. EvenUCL final 2nite.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-25, 16:32

exga wrote:
gud info bro
Back to top Go down
akotaobi.hope7
Amateur
Amateur
akotaobi.hope7

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-25, 17:09

Pls whats the freq and symbol rate to track kbc
Back to top Go down
Alibaba1981
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-25, 18:44

exga wrote:
pls u have message
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-25, 19:54

akotaobi.hope7 wrote:
Pls whats the freq and symbol rate to track kbc
it's on dsthieves position @36degree east
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-25, 20:31

live on kiss tv
Back to top Go down
Mikky87
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-25, 22:51

Pls bros giv us freq of kbc & type of dish 2 use God bless u
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-25, 22:54

Mikky87 wrote:
Pls bros giv us freq of kbc & type of dish 2 use God bless u
12443 h 23436
Back to top Go down
Mikky87
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-26, 10:47

Thanks u,am a novice pls bros,which type of dish & direction?
Back to top Go down
dasco3191
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-26, 15:33

pls this fr is on wich sat/ 12443 h 23436
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-26, 15:44

dasco3191 wrote:
pls this fr is on wich sat/ 12443 h 23436
dstv
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-26, 15:46

N
Mikky87 wrote:
Thanks u,am a novice pls bros,which type of dish & direction?
60cm & dstv direction.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-26, 22:16

ATN & co is back on 36degree east
Back to top Go down
Mikky87
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-26, 22:19

Tanks u boss,
Back to top Go down
Alibaba1981
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-27, 07:09

KBC is scrambled again any way out 4 kenya vasus nigeria pls o
Back to top Go down
exga
Amateur
Amateur
exga

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-27, 08:42

Morng house, l said it b4 dat deviltv will surely kill those chanels.kbc,kiss,ubc,etc
Back to top Go down
Amart
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty2013-05-27, 12:02

free things are not good anyways... those channels should not be scrambled,why?. dstv thiefs eh. But those channels should be FTA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches   MATCH - free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

free τ̲̅ȍ aIr lIve matches
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next