Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GHANA LOTTO RESULT

Go down 
+147
Scofield76
kekulucass
kwekuluccass
kwekulucasc
eddyvic
omomama
kwekulcass
ibitayo
Brodaman01
Swash4u
Kemmy
GaMan01
kelly33
Olukay
juniorson1
kwekulucaas
Kayby
dahmie debby
neonate3
kwekuluca
dericyk
dangerzone3
Yaqs
moriztuos
Adeoba
kwekulucassss
Kwekulucasss
Jargoo
2cee
Bristol 23
statistics
Tikiki
lookingformoney
doyinmike
Emmakulate
dangerkeepoff
Hallyblend
Tklong
kwekul
Gordianknot
kwekuLuc
reyour
Jago15
Ayusguy
lala2013
ayodeji222
Akeju
Buddybuddy
papanimako
kayy
slimvillian
Sun
dahree
kunlepoly
ossai 1
DEPRINCE928
xedyl
adepoju.adebare
bigdada
Lordomasia
Solidrock
Juhnior911
fessorbi
solary
kultimate009
Key2471
danger4
Haddybelex
toyee39
king007
1 banker
autentiic
De'Crown
samue segun
teeboey
Adekunle4852
Holymic
rightback
sanya
DRAZYBOI
hammed87
Wesco master
mickel5130
Success jesu
dalexy
nd2all
DPRINCENONI
malosky07
Opyone1
gerardcole
john_backker
Nobility
Tayin
laurie000
Osibest
gatete
THEGURU
royz
Mutiano
letstalk
RozinhoAy
Ezekielolalowo
Wetter02
hearttalk30
Dollar
ja2
kolade mobee
Sirniyeh
ROTMANLUV
Bonanza
lotto33
sirhalord
jogs
Mamafish
jel98ng
Chukwu
k jackson
whytey
Gulyboy22
blaze007
fashville
nnamdi900
Black&White
Yemight
AmazingG2012
Leostarry
Lottodream
The boss2
Teetop
Torny Blay99
socialite
Segzykay
danapache
feranmine
david_tosin4u
allykay
mendossah
bubunwa
Feelfre
emperor__t
kwekulucass
peter pan
1me
cungsung
ekerin oye4
Olumide@20
skillin
151 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
skillin
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-05-31, 20:40

First topic message reminder :

MAKE ME AN HERO
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
kayy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 08:42

wazobia banker (76)
perm 76.41.21.52.23
plz u can counter d 41 to 86 in case.
Happy birthday to david tosin llnp...dis my game is for ur birthday gift
Back to top Go down
dangerzone3
Novice
Novice

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 08:50

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
Nobility wrote:
malosky07 wrote:
BAN(ing) continua.smooth sailing 2 treasure island
Y dis in public site malosky, let me av ur pin
did you see any bad mouth from malosky!
See his mouth Malosky no be like u he get work na only u no get work cos u think they are paying moderator here. Hahahahaha!!!! I laugh at u ode fool ever since u become this moderator this forum just change cos u lack respect for elders. No be ur fault cos u think they are paying moderator. U don tell them at home dat u don get work somewhere. U hav divided this forum u are an intruder. Fooooooooooooollllll modetator. Na small remain u will soon be evicted just wait and see
Back to top Go down
kayy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 08:55

Dreams give rise 2 hope. Hope
inspires efforts, Efforts results in
Success So dreams r roots of
success. Let all ur dreams cum
true this birthday..Happy Birthday @david tosin
Back to top Go down
dericyk
Senior
Senior
dericyk

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 09:04

Yaqs wrote:
david_tosin4u wrote:
TODAY IS A SPEIAL AND WONDERFUL DAY TO ME.THE DAY OF MY BLESSING,SUCCESS, AND PROSPERITY.THE DAY THAT I WAS BORN INTO THIS EARTH.I THANK THE ALMIGHTY GOD THAT I AM A YEAR OLDER TODAY.MAY MY BIRTHDAY BRING ABUNDANT BLESSING AND SUCCESS INTO MY LIFE.(AMEN).BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF THE LORD,MY BIRTH DAY WILL PROVIDE ABUNDANT WINNINGS INTO THIS GREAT FORUM.GOOD MORNING TO EVERY ONE OF U
HBD my brother! Success will remain ur middle name forever. Enjoy ur day and have fun!
Happy Birthday to you David. Wish you all the best in your life. Enjoy this day bcos its so special and have a wonderful day.
Back to top Go down
Osibest
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 09:06

david_tosin4u wrote:
@DANAPACHE AND LOTTODREAM, I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU.IT SHALL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS A MODERATOR TO SETTLE DISPUTE AND CONFLICT WHENEVER IT ARISES.IF U NOW STAY AWAY FROM D FORUM WHAT WILL BE UR OWN BENEFIT? .IF ALL OTHER 4CASTERS LEAVE THE FORUM AS U DID, DO YOU THINK THE FORUM WILL CONTINUE TO EXIST? I WILL ONLY ADVICE U TO COME BACK AND RESOLVE THE ISSUE.

You've spoken well, Tosin. I'm also highly chagrined by their actions. Leaving the forum or banning members unnecessarily wouldn't solve the problem. You're a leader/moderator for a reason. All we expect you to do as a leader is to sort the forum's problem, not run away from it. A TRUE leader when problem arises knows how to handle them. It's his/her responsibility. You do not rectify a problem by running away from it.
Back to top Go down
allykay
Expert
Expert
allykay

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 09:15

Torny Blay99 wrote:
FORTUNE:
ONE TO ZION={{{ 9 }}}
{{{9$66$43}}}
{{{34$24$43$39
$66}}}LAPPING GAME: 59 LAPS 59 STARTING FROM EVENT255 WIN, EVENT243 MAC, EVENT288 MAC IF YOU WANT MY HOT TEN GO MY FBK GUDLUCK!!

dnt u knw the two sure there,check ur pm hv proved it there and the two sure will play dnt dull
Back to top Go down
allykay
Expert
Expert
allykay

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 09:17

Hbd david tosin,hv fun
Back to top Go down
bigdada
Amateur
Amateur
bigdada

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 09:22

NATIONAL ! NATIONAL!! NATIONAL!!! KEY SET TO DROP (((58.63))) ADD 36.77.53. PLS DONT JOKE WITH THIS GAME. I THANK GOD FOR THIS KEY. GOOD LUCK TO ALL ONE LOVE
Back to top Go down
ekerin oye4
Senior
Senior
ekerin oye4

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 09:26

Win wazobia wif me.
{{45}}
2sure. 79*45.
Perm. 23-15-45-79-65.
Happi buf day @tosin.
Please stop dis war @aneke peter.
Beta don land!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 09:29

david_tosin4u wrote:
@DANAPACHE AND LOTTODREAM, I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU.IT SHALL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS A MODERATOR TO SETTLE DISPUTE AND CONFLICT WHENEVER IT ARISES.IF U NOW STAY AWAY FROM D FORUM WHAT WILL BE UR OWN BENEFIT? .IF ALL OTHER 4CASTERS LEAVE THE FORUM AS U DID, DO YOU THINK THE FORUM WILL CONTINUE TO EXIST? I WILL ONLY ADVICE U TO COME BACK AND RESOLVE THE ISSUE.
you don't need to talk like that because DAN is not well @all he is totally sick!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bigdada
Amateur
Amateur
bigdada

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 09:29

WAZOBIA BANKER(((87))) [87.80 ] ADD 21.66.72
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 09:35

Segzykay wrote:
It high time to me to find my way out of this thread cos the way things are going is not encouraging atall. Why cant we behave like a mature guy. I was suprise to see all wat is happening here. Wat is our profit in abusing each other and wat is our profit in banning? Please let behave like mature somebody and let peace rein in this forum. We are all here for a purpose
the profit is that if you break the rules you will receive the punishment thatz all!
Back to top Go down
kwekuluca
Novice
Novice
kwekuluca

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 10:02

This Guy Called

aneke peter chukwujekwu

He is not a Forecaster oooooooo.... Don't play his GAMES!

He is a STUPID BOY... whom is making all good forecasters leave this forums and set up on Facebook with thier own PAGE.

HE IS A STUPID FOOOOOOOL

HE IS NOT A FORECASTER!

Back to top Go down
kwekuluca
Novice
Novice
kwekuluca

PostSubject: SUCH A FOOL LIKE aneke peter chukwujekwu   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 10:04

Segzykay wrote:
It high time to me to find my way out of this thread cos the way things are going is not encouraging atall. Why cant we behave like a mature guy. I was suprise to see all wat is happening here. Wat is our profit in abusing each other and wat is our profit in banning? Please let behave like mature somebody and let peace rein in this forum. We are all here for a purpose
the profit is that if you break the rules you will receive the punishment thatz all!

aneke peter chukwujekwu IS NOT A FORECASTER, don't play his GAME OOoooooo

YOU WILL LOOSE MONEY!!!!

Back to top Go down
kwekuluca
Novice
Novice
kwekuluca

PostSubject: IDIOT aneke peter chukwujekwu   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 10:06

david_tosin4u wrote:
you don't need to talk like that because DAN is not well @all he is totally sick!!!!!!!

aneke peter chukwujekwu
aneke peter chukwujekwu
aneke peter chukwujekwu

HE IS NOT A FORECASTER oooooo.

BE WARN!!!!

Back to top Go down
kwekuluca
Novice
Novice
kwekuluca

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 10:08

BECAUSE OF aneke peter chukwujekwu STUPIDNESS...... This FORUM WILL BE HACKED.....

We have LOCKED THE DNS Of the SERVER....

WE WILL UPROOT IT.

so, that aneke peter chukwujekwu can take his FOOOLISHNESS elsewhere..

t3es

Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 10:09

Segzykay wrote:
Wat do mean Peter? Are u telling u are going to ban me or wat? Please let me no cos I dont think I am talking talking to u
Back to top Go down
Nobility
Senior
Senior
Nobility

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 10:09

WAZOBIA
21-90-30-70-7
TWO SURE
21-90
BANKER
((((((21)))))
Back to top Go down
kwekuluca
Novice
Novice
kwekuluca

Osibest wrote:
david_tosin4u wrote:

You've spoken well, Tosin. I'm also highly chagrined by their actions. Leaving the forum or banning members unnecessarily wouldn't solve the problem. You're a leader/moderator for a reason. All we expect you to do as a leader is to sort the forum's problem, not run away from it. A TRUE leader when problem arises knows how to handle them. It's his/her responsibility. You do not rectify a problem by running away from it.

aneke peter chukwujekwu IS NOT A FORECASTER ooooo..... don't play his games ooo.... save your money for COLA or other forcasters....

PEACE

Back to top Go down
kwekuluca
Novice
Novice
kwekuluca

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 10:12

Segzykay wrote:
Segzykay wrote:
Wat do mean Peter? Are u telling u are going to ban me or wat? Please let me no cos I dont think I am talking talking to u

aneke peter chukwujekwu aneke peter chukwujekwu aneke peter chukwujekwuaneke peter chukwujekwuaneke peter chukwujekwuaneke peter chukwujekwu

IS DAMN IDIOT!!!

WE WILL HACK THIS FORUM AND SHUT IT DOWN>

Back to top Go down
kwekuluca
Novice
Novice
kwekuluca

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 10:14

BECAUSE OF THIS GUY ::::: aneke peter chukwujekwu :::::::::::

WE WILL HACK THIS FORUM AND SHUT IT DOWN.!!!!!

TeamHack..... T3es::::::: and we WILL GET TO HIS ACCOUNT TOO ONLINE....

we already have his EMAIL!...

T3es.

Back to top Go down
kwekuluca
Novice
Novice
kwekuluca

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 10:16

THIS STUPID FOOL ::: Called:

aneke peter chukwujekwu

aneke peter chukwujekwu

We will Teach HIM A LESSON ON His FACEBOOK PAGE and this FORUM will be TAKEN DOWN..

SUCH A STUPID BOY.

Back to top Go down
moriztuos
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 10:20

allykay wrote:
Torny Blay99 wrote:
FORTUNE:
ONE TO ZION={{{ 9 }}}
{{{9$66$43}}}
{{{34$24$43$39
$66}}}LAPPING GAME: 59 LAPS 59 STARTING FROM EVENT255 WIN, EVENT243 MAC, EVENT288 MAC IF YOU WANT MY HOT TEN GO MY FBK GUDLUCK!!

dnt u knw the two sure there,check ur pm hv proved it there and the two sure will play dnt dull

@allykay nice 1 but do u mind sharing it wiv d hse...tanx
Back to top Go down
kwekuluca
Novice
Novice
kwekuluca

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 10:23

LEMME SHOW YOU GUYS SOMETHING::::: THis is what our Zues and Blackhole is saying about this FORUM:::::

Analyzing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with defined injection point
Injecting into defined injection point by user
Host IP: 74.86.217.212
Keyword Found: .nf905848
Injection type is Integer
Keyword corrected: .rad0a624c

WE WILL HACK IT>>>>>>>> WE ARE WORKING and SHUT IT DOWN

STUPID BOY LIKE ANEKE PETER

IDIOT

will teach you a lesson.

Back to top Go down
kwekuluca
Novice
Novice
kwekuluca

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 10:25

ANEKE stupid boy PETER CHUKWU is NOT A FORECASTER ooooooo

I Will keep reminding you guys here.......

SUCH A NINCOMPOOP

Back to top Go down
kwekuluca
Novice
Novice
kwekuluca

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 10:28

SOMEONE Should call ANeke Peter FOOOLISH BOY CHUKWU

to see the infomration we have gathered on the forum;:::: we will HACK IT and take it DOWN>

Domain Name: 9JATC.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Back to top Go down
kwekuluca
Novice
Novice
kwekuluca

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 10:31

TEAM HACK

INFORMATION ABOUT this forum

Name Server: NS1.DNSPRO.ORG
Name Server: NS2.DNSPRO.ORG
Updated Date: 03-dec-2012
Creation Date: 03-dec-2012
Expiration Date: 03-dec-2013

Created on: 03-Dec-12
Expires on: 03-Dec-13
Last Updated on: 03-Dec-12

Back to top Go down
Lordomasia
Professional
Professional
Lordomasia

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 10:35

Hmm. Looking at things, the moderators of this topic are letting us down. How can danapache and lottodream run away at this crucial moment and danapache to the extent of asking fashville to also leave.
Back to top Go down
Lordomasia
Professional
Professional
Lordomasia

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 10:39

@allykay i know u are here with us so do something.
Back to top Go down
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ayusguy

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 10:44

Wazobia....18bk-53-35-63-81,
2sure.... 18-53, 18-35 18-63.....
FIRE AM TO RECOVER YSTDAY LOOSE.... EMMANUELA... ((mattew.1-23b.))
Back to top Go down
neonate3
Novice
Novice
neonate3

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 10:45

AM sad this FORUM has come to an end this way!!!

very sad. Because the guys working to take this site DOWN are Horrible and very powerful..

We hacking it now!!!!!
Back to top Go down
neonate3
Novice
Novice
neonate3

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 10:47

kwekuluca wrote:
TEAM HACK

Who brought this infomration out????

the FORUM Is DOOOMMED!!!!

damn.... hackers...

Back to top Go down
neonate3
Novice
Novice
neonate3

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 10:50

Aneke Peter ...... Who is that?

You have caused this site, the respect and security.

The security has been compromised!

BASTARD called "Aneke Peter" damn.... you did this

why?

Back to top Go down
dahmie debby
Novice
Novice

Sex : female

PostSubject: DIsCUSSION CONCERNING HACKING IS PROHIBITED ON THIS SITE. BEWARNED A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 10:51

kwekuluca wrote:
TEAM HACK

Back to top Go down
neonate3
Novice
Novice
neonate3

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 10:53

OPERATION SHUTDOWN 9jatc. Progress: Client Database: Compromised

Client Transfer: Prohibited

Client Domain: LOCKED

Date: 000000000000

Work Time: 000000000

Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 10:54

kwekuluca wrote:
LEMME SHOW YOU GUYS SOMETHING::::: THis is what our Zues and Blackhole is saying about this FORUM:::::

Analyzing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with defined injection point
Injecting into defined injection point by user
Host IP: 74.86.217.212
Keyword Found: .nf905848
Injection type is Integer
Keyword corrected: .rad0a624c

WE WILL HACK IT>>>>>>>> WE ARE WORKING and SHUT IT DOWN

STUPID BOY LIKE ANEKE PETER

IDIOT

will teach you a lesson.

you have not started!
Back to top Go down
neonate3
Novice
Novice
neonate3

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 10:56

Where is

Aneke Peter Chukwu ????

Apologise in 2hours!

to avert this mayhem for the site!

An advise "take it or leave it"

Team DarkHart on your Thread:

+Zepequenoboah +T3es +Anazon +Squealer +Intruder

we just compromised your Domain.

Peace!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 11:06

neonate3 wrote:

Where is

Aneke Peter Chukwu ????

Apologise in 2hours!

to avert this mayhem for the site!

An advise "take it or leave it"

Team DarkHart on your Thread:

+Zepequenoboah +T3es +Anazon +Squealer +Intruder

we just compromised your Domain.

Peace!
Apologize in deed!
Back to top Go down
Nobility
Senior
Senior
Nobility

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 11:07

WAZOBIA KEY SET
((((((((18---77))))))
Back to top Go down
Torny Blay99
Senior
Senior
Torny Blay99

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 11:15

allykay wrote:
Torny Blay99 wrote:
FORTUNE:
ONE TO ZION={{{ 9 }}}
{{{9$66$43}}}
{{{34$24$43$39

NOTHING THERE
Back to top Go down
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ayusguy

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 11:21

kayy wrote:
ok lotto no bi sere..let take free banker of d week msp play 32,luckg 32, midwk 32..let kip usin 32 in all ghana games

i support you but let find out what produce that 32...
THANKS.
Back to top Go down
lotto33
Senior
Senior

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 11:36

fairchance try...
Back to top Go down
Yemight
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 11:38

Dis morni result pls?
Back to top Go down
ja2
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 11:46

ja2 wrote:
ja2 wrote:
watch out for this in midweek 2day! 32...... 72 ......... 3 or 9
live draw na God go do am!!!!!!!!!!!
look at my midweek banker drop like pawpaw 32!!!! 5TH-JUNE-2013
GAME:GHANA MIDWEEK
WINNING:50-(32)banker-78-34-81
MACHINE:24-33-28-63-5
I win just seperate permutations 81 34 32 with one special guy 78

lapping g game fortune is in serious problem today......Now when some people are not posting again..how do we help others. I understand them clearly because we are one..... but is that d solution to all this crisis..........., i now suspect some people have been hired to destroy this site... cos they know they are loosing enough money from forecast here. little issue like this should not have turn to shutting down....... Anything that happen, God is on the throne. I am always a winner...... tosin, happy birthday, lordsomaniaq what do u think about games posting for now...since some people are out!!!!! u PPPMMMM me!
Back to top Go down
letstalk
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 11:49

Adults are the complicated to manage, 'cos we all tend to have seperate ideas. And it is fundamentally wrong to criticized others idea 'cos you dnt share the same opinion. Two wrongs can't make a right. Please, i understand that everyone has one or other to influence this page, but always ask yourself this question before any act "will my reason's still be valid after the consequences of my act??.
Admins and my fellow friends let not be too sensitive towards one another, we are here to share opinion on making money. A little patience is not too much. If thre are ground rules, let evryone has in his/her pm. Rules are rules lets learn to respect them. @kluclaass et all, pardon me if i dnt get ur id well, it's ok, (sorry)
Back to top Go down
Feelfre
Senior
Senior
Feelfre

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 11:49

Hbd tosin llnp,in jesus name,amen.We they await the cake for 4tune
Back to top Go down
Feelfre
Senior
Senior
Feelfre

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 11:55

I pray all this crisis wil be over.I just dnt undastand,cos the mata is nt up to shutting down.Well all is well
Back to top Go down
allykay
Expert
Expert
allykay

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 11:58

moriztuos wrote:
allykay wrote:
Torny Blay99 wrote:
FORTUNE:
ONE TO ZION={{{ 9 }}}
{{{9$66$43}}}
{{{34$24$43$39

@allykay nice 1 but do u mind sharing it wiv d hse...tanx

so u can still tell me to share my plans here,GOD forbid where were u then when an idiot was saying i was posting 16 numbers share my foot
Back to top Go down
ja2
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 12:04

kwekuluca wrote:
TEAM HACK

hello fellow forecaster,

What will u gain trying to hack this place,but i dont think hacking is the solution to this, aneke is not the owner of this place, so you dont have to do that.... if i talk to you guys and aneke and u dont wants to hear. i dont understand the argurment that warrant hacking of this site........that it cannot be handle like mature minds..but the way i am surprised and looking at the issue from another perspective looks not issue of aneke thaat would warrant u hack site which thousand of people are using!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if its Aneke I say Sorry!!!!!!!!!!! But if its anothe services u are trying to render...Nobody is perfect and Great God is watching UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
allykay
Expert
Expert
allykay

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty2013-06-06, 12:13

Lordomasia wrote:
@allykay i know u are here with us so do something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

GHANA LOTTO RESULT
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next