Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

free to air on hitv

Go down 
+9
Tunechi solz
lucky3
John bull
stay
Boakye Peter
Benco
abou1
owoatiswagga
vicoma4love
13 posters
AuthorMessage
vicoma4love
Novice
Novice

free to air on hitv Empty
PostSubject: free to air on hitv   free to air on hitv Empty2011-05-04, 11:21

i have stronge decoder mpeg 2 and how can i watch dstv free to air station.pls i need help for dat am using hitv smartcard.
Back to top Go down
owoatiswagga
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: free to air on hitv   free to air on hitv Empty2011-05-04, 11:33

i dey use d old decoder and thx
to dis grt side,i learnt how to
input frequency thru d TP
setup...i av
BBAv,daystar,cctv,dish.but pls
help me out with great
frequencies to get better
channels....thx
Back to top Go down
vicoma4love
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: free to air on hitv   free to air on hitv Empty2011-05-04, 16:30

HI Bull can u pls help me, because am new to this forum and is very nice to be.am using hitv with strong decoder mpeq 2.pls send me on how to activite my account without payment.u can send it to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: free to air on hitv   free to air on hitv Empty2011-05-04, 17:55

pls make we no spam dis site.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
Benco
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: free to air on hitv   free to air on hitv Empty2011-05-05, 00:24

I'M USING STRONGE DECODER.My press tv, Emmanuel tv and some other station is not showing over 3 months till now, give me the new frequency and symbol rate. I live in nigeria.pls...
Back to top Go down
Boakye Peter
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: free to air on hitv   free to air on hitv Empty2011-06-18, 21:46

please am using Strong TV Decoder in Ghana , how can I get more free channels
Back to top Go down
Boakye Peter
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: free to air on hitv   free to air on hitv Empty2011-06-18, 21:48

I have Strong decoder Tv Decoder and how can i watch dstv free to air station. pls i need help
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: free to air on hitv   free to air on hitv Empty2011-06-19, 07:38

vicoma4love wrote:
i have stronge decoder mpeg 2 and how can i watch dstv free to air station.pls i need help for dat am using hitv smartcard.

NO WAY............BROS J U GATTA PUT QUESTIONS HERE THREAD ON HOME PAGE
Back to top Go down
http://www.great-star.webs.com
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: free to air on hitv   free to air on hitv Empty2011-06-19, 11:29

Boakye Peter wrote:
I have Strong decoder Tv Decoder and how can i watch dstv free to air station. pls i need help
blindscan
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: free to air on hitv   free to air on hitv Empty2011-06-19, 11:30

Benco wrote:
I'M USING STRONGE DECODER.My press tv, Emmanuel tv and some other station is not showing over 3 months till now, give me the new frequency and symbol rate. I live in nigeria.pls...
maybe your dish has been dislocated.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: free to air on hitv   free to air on hitv Empty2011-06-19, 11:37

Benco wrote:
or betterstill blindscan
Back to top Go down
lucky3
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: free to air on hitv   free to air on hitv Empty2011-07-16, 01:43

John bull sup guy plz am new here plz add as ur frnd oo on facebuk plz and i need u to tell me hw to instal free to air channel on my tv strong model is SRT 4653X
Back to top Go down
Tunechi solz
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: I need hitv free station    free to air on hitv Empty2011-09-13, 11:15

lucky3 wrote:
John bull sup guy plz am new here plz add as ur frnd oo on facebuk plz and i need u to tell me hw to instal free to air channel on my tv strong model is SRT 4653X
Back to top Go down
kach
Novice
Novice
kach

PostSubject: Re: free to air on hitv   free to air on hitv Empty2011-09-17, 20:02

most time you and your guys that called them self admin are messing up the whole thing. I've been watching for the past 1 month now. post it and expect some direction from people that can't upload or do it for them self. someone told me to pay some money in his account to get the software, but i refused. pls do something. If it is out post it.
Back to top Go down
Dele bright
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: free to air on hitv   free to air on hitv Empty2011-09-23, 10:03

pls john can you just give me arsenal tv frequency.Thanks.
Back to top Go down
kach
Novice
Novice
kach

PostSubject: Re: free to air on hitv   free to air on hitv Empty2011-09-23, 11:26

please JB can you just give me arsenal tv and
national geographic frequencies.Thanks.
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: free to air on hitv   free to air on hitv Empty2011-09-23, 12:38

You guys should stop opening new thread
Back to top Go down
BryGuy460
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: free to air on hitv   free to air on hitv Empty2011-12-22, 19:49

you know you guys don't even need to mess with decoders and stuff like that anymore. Turns out IPTV is getting good. Picked up an IPTV Pod last month and You can watch everything on demand. pretty cool, anyway just thought I would throw that out their and hopefully save someone a big hassle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: free to air on hitv   free to air on hitv Empty

Back to top Go down

free to air on hitv
Page 1 of 1