Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum?

Go down 
+3
fxprof
Losaries
newdigitalworld
7 posters
AuthorMessage
newdigitalworld
Novice
Novice

Sex : female

Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum? Empty
PostSubject: Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum?   Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum? Empty2013-07-02, 09:30

I ever posted three or four posts. But I think they've been deleted. Can't I post ads to sell receivers or dongles here? What can I do if I want to sell that here? Your help will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot!Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/710660
Losaries
Senior
Senior
Losaries

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum?   Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum? Empty2013-07-02, 09:35

newdigitalworld wrote:
I ever posted three or four posts. But I think they've been deleted. Can't I post ads to sell receivers or dongles here? What can I do if I want to sell that here? Your help will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot!Very Happy 
dis is nt alaba market. U are at ur risk if anytin happen 2u. u dig that
Back to top Go down
newdigitalworld
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum?   Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum? Empty2013-07-02, 09:38

Losaries wrote:
newdigitalworld wrote:
dis is nt alaba market. U are at ur risk if anytin happen 2u. u dig that

What risk?
I don't understand. Sad
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum?   Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum? Empty2013-07-02, 10:37

to sell, first ya need to contact the moderators.... they will give guidelines
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum?   Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum? Empty2013-07-02, 10:50

newdigitalworld wrote:
you have to contact any of our moderator if not I will delete this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
newdigitalworld
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum?   Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum? Empty2013-07-02, 11:36

Thank u all! Smile I will do that.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum?   Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum? Empty2013-07-02, 11:49

newdigitalworld wrote:
Thank u all! Smile I will do that.
okay that's good!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum?   Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum? Empty2013-07-02, 11:54

Thread lock!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
newdigitalworld
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum?   Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum? Empty2013-07-02, 11:55

Only phone numbers are there? No email?Sad
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum?   Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum? Empty2013-07-02, 12:50

Use PM method to contact us if you are not in Nigeria/Africa.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum?   Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum? Empty2013-07-02, 12:53

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
Thread lock!!!!!!!!
Bro why did you lock this thread nah? He opened the thread to ask question, under 'ask question' section. He still on track, dont lock this thread again.
Back to top Go down
Olukay
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum?   Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum? Empty2013-07-02, 13:31

Inbox me on pm and tell me d kinds/types, names/models of dongles and receivers you have, including price.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum?   Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum? Empty2013-07-02, 14:46

Mayb he want to introduce another box dat we make chinco usd thre wayo method on our existing box again my we no go gree ow
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum?   Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum? Empty2013-07-02, 16:58

Gmailer wrote:
aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
Thread lock!!!!!!!!
Bro why did you lock this thread nah? He opened the thread to ask question, under 'ask question' section. He still on track, dont lock this thread again.
no problem!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum?   Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't I post thread to sell receivers or dongles in this forum?
Page 1 of 1