Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?

Go down 
+30
chubbie
Kayodema
walash
Emmy80
stainlez
$EBO
ashipa
ezo4fta
tony
Wolex ib
SmartMobility
Tokoko
Hensonjohn
Drdanskills
Olybra
Iyke Philip
sunnyga
asif
emilolo
Scofield76
compaqRELOADED
ger_gemam
HoxHound
soul0007
drbayo
smile2012
ancl
microsat
Safex
Gmailer
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-19, 06:59

First topic message reminder :

The introduction of different dogs has been a blessing rather than a curse to us. During this festive period Ileya and Xmas that some dogs are barking loudly, Some dogs like Hawk, eagle, spider, microbox, Paired Avatar2, Avatar3 are in deep sleep or dead waiting for divine intervention to wake up to life again. Though nothing is impossible in the world of dongle, but I think Avatar2 Paired is the most disappointing dog of the year 2013 or what do you guys think? Hawk, prof, paired, or iced? Dove or Liberty star? Q-sat or Oscar HD? Ade, X-men, or Gbenga? Which one of these dogs do you think deserves to be named dog of the year 2013? Which one of these boxes to you is the most disappointing box of the year 2013? Which one of them can you say is the most promising box of the year? Note: Q-sat and Oscar can not be said to be among the best dog because they are late entrants. They came late to the show, but one of them can go home with most promising dog of the year. Cccam does not feature in these categories because it is in the world of its own. Let the voting begin from now till December 2013.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-21, 23:27

Jekoye won...the most reliable server...true talk...gud dog 4 bizs
Back to top Go down
Scofield76
Senior
Senior
Scofield76

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-22, 06:51

Safex wrote:
Scofield76 wrote:
I SOLD ONE ADE 2 A GBENGA USER SOME MTHS AGO @ A GOVT MINISTRY HERE IN LASGIDI, & AFTER A MONTH ALL D STAFFS NUMBERING ABOUT SIXTY WAS DIRECTED BY THIS CHAP...EVEN THOSE USING GBENGA TESTIFIED 2 D SENIOR SERVICE DELIVERY OF ADE OVER GBENGA. AS I'M TYPING THIS I'M ON MY WAY 2 DELIVER SEVEN ADEs 2 NEW ADE DISCIPLES; ADE IS DEFINITELY D BEST, MOST CONSISTENT & MOST LOYAL DOG OF D YEAR
abeg sha beware of efcc as u dey run to and fro. Lolz
EVEN EFCC SEF DEY RUN 4M DEVIL KINGDOM HIGH SUBSCRIPTION FEE...SHEY U KNOW HOW MANY OFFICER I DON SELL ADE DOG 2? NA DEM EVEN SABI PAY BETTER MONEY PASS; B4 U KNOW AM DEM DON BRING PLENTY OFFICERS COME GIVE U. SAFEX, NO SHAKING 4 MY END
Back to top Go down
ger_gemam
Senior
Senior
ger_gemam

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-22, 07:07

ADE with no Technical Support but server dey okay... Gbenga with Technical Support & Foolish Server.... Me no fit give any of em Best Dog jare, cos ADE went offline for like 4-Days or so... If I cud remember
Back to top Go down
tony
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-22, 07:11

iced avatar- d worst dongle of d year
Back to top Go down
ezo4fta
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-22, 07:31

I can't give it 2 any dog...
Back to top Go down
ashipa
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-22, 15:25

I never used avater o, but i bought gbenga six since last month and it has been a very useless terrible, horrible, horrifying, mindnumbing, crazyfying and useless experience.

as i dey post now na sunday nite i see am last, and before dt na every 1 minute e dey freeze. mcheew
Back to top Go down
$EBO
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-22, 16:24

flower My vote goes to Ade+. Very stable now.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-22, 22:20

Scofield76 wrote:
Safex wrote:
Scofield76 wrote:
I SOLD ONE ADE 2 A GBENGA USER SOME MTHS AGO @ A GOVT MINISTRY HERE IN LASGIDI, & AFTER A MONTH ALL D STAFFS NUMBERING ABOUT SIXTY WAS DIRECTED BY THIS CHAP...EVEN THOSE USING GBENGA TESTIFIED 2 D SENIOR SERVICE DELIVERY OF ADE OVER GBENGA. AS I'M TYPING THIS I'M ON MY WAY 2 DELIVER SEVEN ADEs 2 NEW ADE DISCIPLES; ADE IS DEFINITELY D BEST, MOST CONSISTENT & MOST LOYAL DOG OF D YEAR
abeg sha beware of efcc as u dey run to and fro. Lolz
EVEN EFCC SEF DEY RUN 4M DEVIL KINGDOM HIGH SUBSCRIPTION FEE...SHEY U KNOW HOW MANY OFFICER I DON SELL ADE DOG 2? NA DEM EVEN SABI PAY BETTER MONEY PASS; B4 U KNOW AM DEM DON BRING PLENTY OFFICERS COME GIVE U. SAFEX, NO SHAKING 4 MY END
Me I don talk ma own
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-22, 22:25

$EBO wrote:
flower My vote goes to Ade+. Very stable now.
Apy voting patriotic man. Lolz
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-23, 00:02

Goodnews
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-23, 07:33

No dog is worthy of my vote, and for those of you shouting and clapping for Ade, It's not all Ade that are doing fine ok.
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-23, 07:37

stainlez wrote:
No dog is worthy of my vote, and for those of you shouting and clapping for Ade, It's not all Ade that are doing fine ok.
if your ade is not doing fine better check your net.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-23, 08:13

sunnyga wrote:
stainlez wrote:
It's not the issue of network sir! That particular Ade is a failure.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-23, 08:20

stainlez wrote:
sunnyga wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Ade don get type?
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-23, 08:23

stainlez wrote:
sunnyga wrote:
stainlez wrote:
but am suprise wit what you are saying 99.9 that's the work rate
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-23, 08:29

Safex wrote:
stainlez wrote:
sunnyga wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Ade don get type?
That Ade is right here in ma sitting room & it's not a clone. The yeye boi is snoring since it's inception into 9ja land. It works whenever it likes before august and afta August it has never work till now
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-23, 10:41

stainlez wrote:
Safex wrote:
stainlez wrote:
sunnyga wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Ade don get type?
That Ade is right here in ma sitting room & it's not a clone. The yeye boi is snoring since it's inception into 9ja land. It works whenever it likes before august and afta August it has never work till now
Abeg dnt take dis as a joke o: go n buy three black cockrell and three pcs of 10yard ankara cloth, den take each to d three eldest women in ur area n say: 'mama na ur favourite I carry come, take hand rub belle o'. I'll b waiting 4 ur testimony
Back to top Go down
Emmy80
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-23, 11:26

Na wa o I no fit laugh, this one na serious one oo
Back to top Go down
Emmy80
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-23, 11:38

Although I don't use Ade+ but if every body said their own if working fine and your own is not I will advise u to change ur network but if is still persist, kindly take it to church for deliverance I believe u will come back with testimony
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-23, 11:50

Emmy80 wrote:
Na wa o I no fit laugh, this one na serious one oo
Plz swallow laff appetizer so dat u can laff
Lolz
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-23, 12:03

Safex wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Safex wrote:
stainlez wrote:
sunnyga wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Ade don get type?
Abeg dnt take dis as a joke o: go n buy three black cockrell and three pcs of 10yard ankara cloth, den take each to d three eldest women in ur area n say: 'mama na ur favourite I carry come, take hand rub belle o'. I'll b waiting 4 ur testimony
I don do as u said ooooo! But the thing no stl work oooo!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-23, 13:25

lol! @Stainlez.......
Oh boy witches and wizards dey do meeting on top of that your Ade ow. Apart from the 3-4days blackout we had some months ago, Ade has lived up to its billing, since March 2013 and still counting without heartaches or headaches to its users. Abegi no doubt about Ade's superiority ow. Oga nah master! My vote goes to Ade!
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-23, 14:35

Safex wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Safex wrote:
stainlez wrote:
sunnyga wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Ade don get type?
Safex don come again ow.
Back to top Go down
walash
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-23, 15:26

Azsky g6, chai de most blast among all
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-23, 21:08

Gmailer wrote:
lol! @Stainlez.......
Oh boy witches and wizards dey do meeting on top of that your Ade ow. Apart from the 3-4days blackout we had some months ago, Ade has lived up to its billing, since March 2013 and still counting without heartaches or headaches to its users. Abegi no doubt about Ade's superiority ow. Oga nah master! My vote goes to Ade!
It's no joke ooo baba. Mo le mafi modaku sere na
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-23, 23:05

Olybra wrote:
Safex wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Safex wrote:
stainlez wrote:
sunnyga wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Ade don get type?
Safex don come again ow.
I no go anywia b4 nah. Lolz
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-23, 23:07

stainlez wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
lol! @Stainlez.......
2 b candid: ur box is either sim selective or having technical problem, dat's it
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-23, 23:17

walash wrote:
U mean it's blazing hot lyk fire?
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-23, 23:48

Safex wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
lol! @Stainlez.......
2 b candid: ur box is either sim selective or having technical problem, dat's it
Technical problem u say? May be... Sim selective? Nop. Tanx for the concern bro!
Back to top Go down
walash
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-10-24, 08:52

Safex wrote:
walash wrote:
lol, is a dem shit bro. i wont advic any1 to go fo dat bomb
Back to top Go down
ashipa
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-11-01, 15:47

Gbenga 6 is the worst abeg.
i repeat for emphasis
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-11-01, 15:54

Are u sure...Ɣ una go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ watch parts film; part 1,2,3,4,5,6 etc
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-11-01, 17:31

smile2012 wrote:
Are u sure...Ɣ una go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ watch parts film; part 1,2,3,4,5,6 etc
Lol
Back to top Go down
Kayodema
Senior
Senior
Kayodema

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-11-02, 06:24

The worst ever is liberty T3
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-11-02, 06:26

Again!!!
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-11-02, 10:47

walash wrote:
Safex wrote:
walash wrote:
But ma own's always blazing nah! I'm even planning 2 buy lyk 2crtns in d coming week
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-11-02, 11:14

@ safex Hmmmmmmm....see smoke under ur roof...
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-11-02, 11:15

Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-11-02, 11:48

smile2012 wrote:
Na breeze I c o
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-11-02, 11:58

I hope queen dey field
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-11-02, 22:41

I still keep to ma words. Keeping mute nani
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-11-03, 08:33

@Stainlez i hope all is well...this ur mute stage
Back to top Go down
walash
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-11-04, 09:13

Safex wrote:
walash wrote:
Safex wrote:
walash wrote:
But ma own's always blazing nah! I'm even planning 2 buy lyk 2crtns in d coming week
hahahahah oga den u nt sin b4, in fact de angels lov u too much. lol
Back to top Go down
chubbie
Novice
Novice

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-12-27, 22:00

i beg, Ade na dongle. can you show me the dongle
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-12-28, 00:07

Ade d best...king of all dongle
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-12-28, 00:19

Gbenga is best dongle of the year....
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: AWARD WINNIG CEREMONY FOR THE BEST DONGLE OF THE YEAR   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-12-28, 00:25

Award for the best dongle of the year will comes up on the 31st of day of December, 2013. The details are as follows:

Organiser: 9jatc.com
Venue: Xtrem, Azsky gprs adapter thread
Time: 6pm till dawn
Gate fee: Free

N.B: Musics from Ancl, Gmailer, Microsat, Stevolat, John Bull, Ashawo, and many more.

Announcer: The council of elders of our great site.

COME ONE.... COME ALL..... YOU'RE ALL INVITED.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-12-28, 00:47

stainlez wrote:
Award for the best dongle of the year will comes up on the 31st of day of December, 2013. The details are as follows:

Organiser: 9jatc.com
Venue: Xtrem, Azsky gprs adapter thread
Time: 6pm till dawn
Gate fee: Free

N.B: Musics from Ancl, Gmailer, Microsat, Stevolat, John Bull, Ashawo, and many more.

Announcer: The council of elders of our great site.

COME ONE.... COME ALL..... YOU'RE ALL INVITED.
I hop item seven dey sha?
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-12-28, 00:50

stainlez wrote:
Gbenga is best dongle of the year....
Yes o
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty2013-12-28, 05:48

Ade is the best dog for the Year 2013! No upgrades, no software reload, no account reload, 5% downtime throughout 365days, 95% stability, one of the best on live matches.... Its goodness overshadows its downtime!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?   Worst - The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The best, worst, and the most promising dogs in the year 2013?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next