Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADMISSION RUNS XCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOL CUT OF MARK IN JAMB

Go down 
+2
Olybra
Mozall4
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mozall4
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

ADMISSION RUNS XCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOL CUT OF MARK IN JAMB  Empty
PostSubject: ADMISSION RUNS XCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOL CUT OF MARK IN JAMB    ADMISSION RUNS XCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOL CUT OF MARK IN JAMB  Empty2013-10-24, 09:19

In Nigeria as we all know, everything is based on favoritism and not on luck this strategy is also applied before one acquires an admission into university .For example, let take glance at of last year. Many people score above 250 in their jamb score but yet they didn’t get admissions into university, while many that score below 50 in their post UME score still got admission into their first school of choice!!
This strategy i just motioned above is very legal and it is even authorized by the V.C of the school, because they sign and approve the admission list before it is published.
Getting an admission is not only based on owns knowledge, but you also have to play your game well, what I just told you know is genuine and authorized means of getting yourself admitted into university of your choice even with low grades in your jamb and post UME score believe and trust in me .
You can contact me for your admission now with 08181769178 believe and trust me for admission is yours this year in Jesus name.
We also send real answers during
• Jamb UTM
• POST UME (via sms or email)
• WAEC,NECO AND GCE-SCHOOL CANDIDATE.
This is real, it just that we don’t have to talk too much, because we don’t know who is who.
If you also wish to assist render any support, partner with us or for r more Enquires email .
Admissionofficer2013@yahoo.com or call 08181769178
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

ADMISSION RUNS XCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOL CUT OF MARK IN JAMB  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMISSION RUNS XCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOL CUT OF MARK IN JAMB    ADMISSION RUNS XCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOL CUT OF MARK IN JAMB  Empty2013-10-24, 10:55

E don happen! This guy means business!! See e-mail address and phone number.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: ADMISSION RUNS XCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOL CUT OF MARK IN JAMB    ADMISSION RUNS XCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOL CUT OF MARK IN JAMB  Empty2013-10-24, 15:46

Mozall4 wrote:
In Nigeria as we all know, everything is based on favoritism and not on luck this strategy is also applied before one acquires an admission into university .For example, let take glance at of last year. Many people score above 250 in their jamb score but yet they didn’t get admissions into university, while many that score below 50 in their post UME score still got admission into their first school of choice!!
This strategy i just motioned above is very legal and it is even authorized by the V.C of the school, because they sign and approve the admission list before it is published.
Getting an admission is not only based on owns knowledge, but you also have to play your game well, what I just told you know is genuine and authorized means of getting yourself admitted into university of your choice even with low grades in your jamb and post UME score believe and trust in me .
You can contact me for your admission now with 08181769178 believe and trust me for admission is yours this year in Jesus name.
• Jamb UTM
This is real, it just that we don’t have to talk too much, because we don’t know who is who.
If you also wish to assist render any support, partner with us or for r more Enquires email .
U ve rilly shown dat u r a big learner
Back to top Go down
kingtobi01
Amateur
Amateur
kingtobi01

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: ADMISSION RUNS XCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOL CUT OF MARK IN JAMB    ADMISSION RUNS XCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOL CUT OF MARK IN JAMB  Empty2013-10-24, 17:25

Educational sector hate people like you. Son of man you are wicked
Back to top Go down
https://Www.facebook.com/tobechukwujoseph
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: ADMISSION RUNS XCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOL CUT OF MARK IN JAMB    ADMISSION RUNS XCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOL CUT OF MARK IN JAMB  Empty2013-10-24, 18:04

Everybody help me tel the guy ow.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: ADMISSION RUNS XCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOL CUT OF MARK IN JAMB    ADMISSION RUNS XCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOL CUT OF MARK IN JAMB  Empty2013-10-24, 18:42

Mozall4 wrote:
• Jamb UTM
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ADMISSION RUNS XCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOL CUT OF MARK IN JAMB    ADMISSION RUNS XCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOL CUT OF MARK IN JAMB  Empty2013-10-24, 20:45

SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT!! SCAM ALERT!!!
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: ADMISSION RUNS XCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOL CUT OF MARK IN JAMB    ADMISSION RUNS XCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOL CUT OF MARK IN JAMB  Empty2013-10-24, 21:23

I think this thread is up for deletion.
Back to top Go down
Wolex ib
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ADMISSION RUNS XCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOL CUT OF MARK IN JAMB    ADMISSION RUNS XCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOL CUT OF MARK IN JAMB  Empty2013-10-24, 23:26

Erase
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: ADMISSION RUNS XCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOL CUT OF MARK IN JAMB    ADMISSION RUNS XCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOL CUT OF MARK IN JAMB  Empty2013-10-25, 07:23

Olybra wrote:
I think this thread is up for deletion.
Sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADMISSION RUNS XCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOL CUT OF MARK IN JAMB    ADMISSION RUNS XCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOL CUT OF MARK IN JAMB  Empty

Back to top Go down

ADMISSION RUNS XCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOL CUT OF MARK IN JAMB
Page 1 of 1