Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Record with ur strong decoders & playback on ur PC with ...

Go down 
+3
cyberspace
abou1
carbo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

Record with ur strong decoders & playback on ur PC with ... Empty
PostSubject: Record with ur strong decoders & playback on ur PC with ...   Record with ur strong decoders & playback on ur PC with ... Empty2011-05-27, 00:25

For now "JetAudio 8.0.12.1700 Basic" can flexibly playback the "trp video format " of video files we record from our strong decoders. for now this is the only media player i know can play this format.

you can download the latest version of "JetAudio Basic" from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Record with ur strong decoders & playback on ur PC with ...   Record with ur strong decoders & playback on ur PC with ... Empty2011-05-27, 12:20

u can convert d recorded ts video file to any format with total video converter.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: Record with ur strong decoders & playback on ur PC with ...   Record with ur strong decoders & playback on ur PC with ... Empty2011-05-31, 07:05

abou1 wrote:
u can convert d recorded ts video file to any format with total video converter.

wat version of total video converter is that. i have tried converting this format with the latest version of TVC but to no avail.

any other converter to convert the .trp format?
Back to top Go down
cyberspace
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Record with ur strong decoders & playback on ur PC with ...   Record with ur strong decoders & playback on ur PC with ... Empty2011-08-25, 16:15

I have also tried converting my recorded videos on my strong decoder with Total Video Converter HD version 3.61 but it only gives me the videos audio. Any step by step help comrades
Back to top Go down
9jafobia
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Record with ur strong decoders & playback on ur PC with ...   Record with ur strong decoders & playback on ur PC with ... Empty2011-09-29, 12:21

Media player Classic can play the .trp files and wondershare video converter can smoothly convert them into various video formats.
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: Record with ur strong decoders & playback on ur PC with ...   Record with ur strong decoders & playback on ur PC with ... Empty2011-09-30, 23:11

9jafobia wrote:
Media player Classic can play the .trp files and wondershare video converter can smoothly convert them into various video formats.

thks i will try dat out
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Record with ur strong decoders & playback on ur PC with ...   Record with ur strong decoders & playback on ur PC with ... Empty2011-09-30, 23:14

download Gom player, it supports virtually all video formats
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: Record with ur strong decoders & playback on ur PC with ...   Record with ur strong decoders & playback on ur PC with ... Empty2011-09-30, 23:31

it is easy to convert Mp2 video formats to any other format with these converters but they can't convert H264 video formats with AAC audio format (like the infinity channels.)
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Record with ur strong decoders & playback on ur PC with ...   Record with ur strong decoders & playback on ur PC with ... Empty2011-10-01, 04:47

today is independence day, no selling oooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: Record with ur strong decoders & playback on ur PC with ...   Record with ur strong decoders & playback on ur PC with ... Empty2011-10-01, 06:39

moschnitnt wrote:
today is independence day, no selling oooooooooooo
funny guy. So, everybody shld stay at home n enjoy their vodka, right?
I can't shout jooo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Record with ur strong decoders & playback on ur PC with ...   Record with ur strong decoders & playback on ur PC with ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Record with ur strong decoders & playback on ur PC with ...
Page 1 of 1