Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"I Strangled My Son Because I Had No Baby Sitter"-20 Year Old Mother Confesses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

"I Strangled My Son Because I Had No Baby Sitter"-20 Year Old Mother Confesses Empty
PostSubject: "I Strangled My Son Because I Had No Baby Sitter"-20 Year Old Mother Confesses   "I Strangled My Son Because I Had No Baby Sitter"-20 Year Old Mother Confesses Empty2013-12-24, 21:18

"I Strangled My Son Because I Had No Baby Sitter"-20 Year Old Mother Confesses Titilayo-Odedele-360x333

A 20-year-old woman, Titilayo Odedele, has told an Ebute Meta Magistrate’s Court that she strangled her two year old child, Opeyemi, because she could not afford a babysitter for him and said she had no one to help her take care of the child after she was impregnated and thrown out of her parent’s home.
Addressing the court in tears, she said,

“I only finished Primary six, and I did not attend secondary school before I was impregnated.On that Friday night, I attended a vigil and wanted to drop the child there and run away, but didn’t know what to do.On Saturday morning, I left the place and wrapped him up in a cloth. When I saw that nobody was with us, I put my hand on his neck and started to squeeze it till he died.”“Each time I squeezed his neck, he cried, but I just kept pressing till he died. I don’t know what entered into me.”
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

"I Strangled My Son Because I Had No Baby Sitter"-20 Year Old Mother Confesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I Strangled My Son Because I Had No Baby Sitter"-20 Year Old Mother Confesses   "I Strangled My Son Because I Had No Baby Sitter"-20 Year Old Mother Confesses Empty2013-12-24, 22:26

Dis is bizzaire
Back to top Go down

"I Strangled My Son Because I Had No Baby Sitter"-20 Year Old Mother Confesses
Page 1 of 1