Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remove DRM protected Digital Copy movie to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Remove DRM protected Digital Copy movie to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Empty
PostSubject: Remove DRM protected Digital Copy movie to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1   Remove DRM protected Digital Copy movie to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Empty2014-01-08, 08:38

Best DRM Removal: Convert/Record Digital Copy to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

Have you ever got some similiar problems as following:

Q1: Can the Galaxy 2 10.1 Tablet play a Digital Copy of a movie? I would like to download a movie from my Digital Copy Disc on my tablet. Is it possible?

Q2: I have transfer my digital copy movies to iTunes, I can easily sync them to my iPad and iPhone for enjoying, what if any digital copy movies downloading to my new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2?

Q3: Galaxy Tab 2 – Digital Copy Download Not Working? I downloaded a digital copy of a movie and I copied the file onto Galaxy Tablet's folders where my other movies are, and when I went to play it, it gave me error "Sorry, video cannot be played" Why and how can I get it to work?

As a digital version of Blu-ray or DVD movie, Digital Copy gives you he flexibility to watch your movie anytime, anywhere. You may transfer your "Digital Copy" to your Mac, PC and iTunes-compatible devices. Basically Digital Copies all boil down to the DRM (Digital Rights Management) which prevents you from playing them on unauthorized devices. Unfortunately, the Android devices have not get a license to play DRM contents, which means digital copy movies will even play on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.

In order to transfer Digital Copy movies to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 for playing without problems, you'll need to remove DRM from Digital Copy movies first and then convert them to a friendly format by the Android 4.0 Tablet. Below is a simple tutorial for you, guaranteed to put Digital Copies on Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 for enjoying without problems.

See also: Top 5 Best DRM Removal Software Review for Android, Windows 8 Tablets/Phones

Requirements

Before anything else, you have to download an app that you are going to use later. You are required to download and install:

Pavtube ChewTune (available for Windows or for Mac users). Get the Windows version or Mac version.

Instructions

ChewTune is an easy-to-use yet top-ranking DRM removal software for Android. It supports protected movies, TV shows from iTunes, and Blu-ray/DVD digital copy videos that have been transferred to iTunes. And the output quality as decent as possible as original. Follow the DRM removal process to achieve your goal smoothly to get Digital Copy movies and Galaxy 2 10.1 Tablet to play nicely.

Removing DRM from Digital Copies for playback with Galaxy Tab 2

Note: For Windows users, just follow the detailed guide to finish your work about converting Digital Copy movies to Galaxy Tab 2. For Mac users, you can follow the guide on how to convert Digital Copy to Galaxy Tab on Mac to finish your work.

1. Run ChewTune, drag and drop digital copy movie to the software.

2. Select output video format. Click the format bar, you can get optimized videos for the Galaxy 10.1 Tablet under "Samsung > Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1(*.mp4)". You can click "Settings" button to customize size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, and audio channel to your required ones.

3. Start getting rid of DRM protection and convert Digital Copies to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 videos.

Once the process completes, you can transfer Video files to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and enjoy them on the go.

Related Articles:
Backup Blu-ray disc to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 for watching
Free Convert DVD to Galaxy Tab with Handbrake
Sync Music, Movies from Mac iTunes to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1/7.0
Add AVI movies to Galaxy Tab 2 with original quality?
How to Use Video Player on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Play iTunes, Amazon or Digital Copy DRM videos on Galaxy Tab 3 10.1/8.0
Easiest way to play DVD Movies on Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Remove DRM protected Digital Copy movie to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1   Remove DRM protected Digital Copy movie to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Empty2014-01-08, 12:24

Where can I get a latest movie to download to play on my galaxy tab
Back to top Go down
madison768
Novice
Novice

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: Remove DRM protected Digital Copy movie to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1   Remove DRM protected Digital Copy movie to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Empty2014-02-09, 05:09

Trim and Batch transcode Tivo shows to Premiere Elements 10

Description: a guide to show how to remove Tivo TV show commercials and batch convert them to MPEG-2, so that we can edit in Adobe Premiere Elements 10.

Q: I have TIVO and I have downloaded some programs, using TIVO Desktop, onto my computer. The thing is, I want to be able to import these programs onto my Adobe Premiere Elements 10, but always got an error said file format not supported. I have the Media Access key and can play them on Tivo box. So what's the next step?

Yes Tivo files cannot be playback unless you have the Media Access Key which should be on the back of your Tivo box; but it's not all. Tivo recordings are embedded in unique codecs so that you cannot load them into editing programs like Adobe Premiere as the latter doesn't include a proper decoder to unblock this.

Moreover, it's so annoying to have the commercials in Tivo recordings while most popular TV show or TV play have many episodes, like The Big Bang Theory, Grey's Anatomy, Revenge, Teen Wolf, etc. so we have many ads in TV head and end.

I was so confused with all the tasks but finally found out a workflow to finish all of them: the Pavtube Tivo Video Converter. (Mac version is available here: Tivo Video Converter for Mac)

Pavtube Video Converter, which works as a prefect Tivo to Premiere Elements 10 Converter, can help you batch convert Tivo recordings to Adobe Premiere Elements 10 acceptable format without commercials, so that you can edit the trimmed videos smoothly.

Download a free trial version or get 20% OFF here: Pavtube New Year Sales

How to batch convert Tivo to MPEG-2 for Adobe Premiere Elements 10?

Remove DRM protected Digital Copy movie to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Tivo-to-mpeg2-elements

Step 1. Load TiVo files.

You can directly drag and drop the TiVo files to the software, or click "Add" button to locate and import the TiVo files into the TiVo converter.

Remove DRM protected Digital Copy movie to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Tivo-adobe-elements

Tip: When first loading, this TiVo Converter will ask you to input your Media Access Key. Enter your Media Access Key, and click "OK" to confirm.

Remove DRM protected Digital Copy movie to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 T-media-access-key

Step 2. Choose Premiere preferred format

Click "Format" pull down list to select Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas> MPEG-2(*.mpg) as the best video format for Adobe Premiere Elements 10. WMV, MOV formats are the good choice as well.

Remove DRM protected Digital Copy movie to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Adobe-premiere-elements-10

Tips: If the default settings do not fit you requirement, you can click "Settings" icon to and enter "Profile Settings" panel to adjust video size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channels.

Step 3. Remove Tivo commercials

Click "Edit" on the top to enter video editor window. Follow the "Trim" tab to choose the i/o point; click OK to confirm the trimming.

Remove DRM protected Digital Copy movie to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Remove-tivo-commercials

Step 4. Start Conversion

Click "Convert" button to start encoding TiVo to MPEG-2 for Premiere Elements 10; it will convert all the files in queue. When the conversion task is completed, click "Open" button to get the exported files quickly. Now load these videos to Premiere Elements 10 for editing.

Money saving bundle:

ByteCopy($42) + Video Converter($35) = Only $60, Save $17
ByteCopy for Mac($42) + Video Converter for Mac($35) = Only $60, Save $17

Related articles:

Decrypt and remove commercials from Tivo recording for playback on Windows/Mac
How to transfer TiVo videos on iPad Air on Mac Mavericks?
2 ways to view Tivo files on iPad/iPhone/iPod on Windows 8.1/8
Watch TiVo on Android keeping optimum aspect ratio without video sync problem
Import Tivo files to Final Cut Pro X on Mac
Easiest way to get a .tivo file into iMovie for editing
Transcode Tivo to WMV for Windows Movie Maker editing without codec problems

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remove DRM protected Digital Copy movie to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1   Remove DRM protected Digital Copy movie to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Remove DRM protected Digital Copy movie to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Page 1 of 1