Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Police accuse man of raping five boys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Police accuse man of raping five boys Empty
PostSubject: Police accuse man of raping five boys   Police accuse man of raping five boys Empty2014-01-28, 05:57

The Edo State Police Command on Tuesday paraded a 33-year-old man, Justine Oliseh, for allegedly engaging in sexual intercourse with five underage boys.

Also paraded for child defilement was 60-year old Benjamin Amadin, who was accused of defiling a nine-year-old girl.

Oliseh, who confessed to sleeping with the boys, however, told our correspondent he defiled only four as against five being alleged against him by the police, saying he resorted to the act after being jilted by his girlfriends.

He said, “It is about four of them (boys). What happened was that when my girlfriend broke my heart, I tried another; it was the same. So I started sleeping with the children. Their age ranged between 11 and 14 years.

“They always come to greet me and I usually apply cream. It was on January 1, 2014 that I was caught.”

Amadin, however, denied having sexual intercourse with the nine-year-old, saying he was framed.

He said, “My wife died in September 2013 and I just finished her burial. Because I did not pay four months house rent, the woman that collects the rent set me up. I am innocent.”

Edo State Commissioner of Police, Foluso Adebanjo, said the suspects and 58 others arrested for various crimes, would soon be taken to the court.

He urged residents of the state to work hand-in-hand with the police to curb crime.
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

Sex : male

Police accuse man of raping five boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police accuse man of raping five boys   Police accuse man of raping five boys Empty2014-01-28, 07:10

na wa ooo.. Wetin they no go see..... Hmmm he even bold dey defile children dos re illict affairs with minors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guruslodge.com

Police accuse man of raping five boys
Page 1 of 1