Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WEEK 33 FINAL WEEK OF MY THREE WEEKS OPERATION KEY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stainless4real
Novice
Novice

WEEK 33 FINAL WEEK OF MY THREE WEEKS OPERATION KEY Empty
PostSubject: WEEK 33 FINAL WEEK OF MY THREE WEEKS OPERATION KEY   WEEK 33 FINAL WEEK OF MY THREE WEEKS OPERATION KEY Empty2014-02-24, 12:23

WEEK 33 LAST WEEK OPERATION KEY OF LETTER B TEAM ONTOP OF LETTER B TEAM ON 35 AND 36 AT AWAY...

KEY
Any time you see letter B teams ontop of each other at away on 35 and 36, Locate B vs B team in the coupon list and bank on the letter D team ontop or under it's position at away... Add the last alphabet of the b teams ontop of each other at 35 and 36 and minus the answer with code 10 to meet another fixed draw... Letter C team must be at away on 20 as a fixed draw... The following week, the opponent of Plymouth in previous week must be ontop of bar at home in current week as a fixed draw... Count code 4 down from the opponent of Plymouth in previous week to meet your fixed draw in current week... Morecambe must maintain it's position at 39 as a fixed draw... Final week of operation, Hudderfield to meet letter B team as a fixed draw plus 2 other with strong pair...

WEEK 9
BOURMOUTH VS BLACKPOOL WITH DONCASTER AT AWAY UNDER BLACKPOOL AT 11XXX

BRISTOL R AT 35
BURY AT 36
ADD THEIR LAST ALPHABETS R (18) + Y (25)= 43-10= 33XXX

BANK ON LETTER C[OLCHESTER] TEAM AT AWAY ON 20XXX

WEEK 10
OPPONENT OF PLYMOUTH (vs WYCOMBE) IN PREVIOUS WEEK MUST BE AT HOME ON TOP OF THE BAR IN CURRENT WEEK AS A FIXED DRAW=44XXX

COUNT CODE 4 FROM WYCOMBE(THE OPPONENT OF PLYMOUTH IN PREVIOUS WEEK) TO MEET ANOTHER FIXED DRAW=47XXX

MORECAMBE MUST MAINTAIN IT'S POSITION AT 39 AS A FIXED DRAW=39XXX

WEEK 11
HUDDERSFIELD VS LETTER B[LACKPOOL] TEAM=12XXX + 2 OTHERS

WEEK 31
BURY VS BRISTOL R WITH Letter D[AGENHAM] TEAM AT AWAY ONTOP OF BRISTOL R AT 1XXX

BOSTON AT 35
BARROW AT 36
ADD THEIR LAST ALPHABETS N (14) + W (23)= 37-10= 27XXX

BANK ON LETTER C[OLCHESTER] TEAM AT AWAY ON 20XXX

WEEK 32
OPPONENT OF PLYMOUTH (vs YORK) IN PREVIOUS WEEK MUST BE AT HOME ON TOP OF THE BAR IN CURRENT WEEK AS A FIXED DRAW=45XXX

COUNT CODE 4 FROM YORK(THE OPPONENT OF PLYMOUTH IN PREVIOUS WEEK) TO MEET ANOTHER FIXED DRAW=48XXX

MORECAMBE MUST MAINTAIN IT'S POSITION AT 39 AS A FIXED DRAW=39XXX

WEEK 33
HUDDERSFIELD VS LETTER B[ARNSLEY] TEAM=14XXX + 2 OTHERS COST JUST 1500 NAIRA ONLY, INTERESTED APPLICANT CAN MAKE THEIR PAYMENT VIA MTN RECHARGE CARD TO THIS NUMBER 08133048507...
Back to top Go down

WEEK 33 FINAL WEEK OF MY THREE WEEKS OPERATION KEY
Page 1 of 1