Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Business Loan without Collateral

Go down 
AuthorMessage
realmey
Novice
Novice

Business Loan without Collateral Empty
PostSubject: Business Loan without Collateral   Business Loan without Collateral Empty2011-06-08, 07:42

I got this information about a place where business loans can be obtained without collateral in Nigeria and thought i should share it with everyone.Below is an excerpt :

Business Loan Without Collateral in Nigeria

Getting loan is one tiresome process for business owners,as such,many promising businesses have gone down the drain for inability to access loans to finance the business.Today i have decided to write about a bank where business owners can take loan to run their businesses.
The loan given can go for a period of one year to offer the business owner a pay back flexibility.All that is required is for the business owner to have a running business,no collateral is required,moreso,the business owner does not need to hold an account with the bank.

You may follow this link for the full post.http://frankenabulele.blogspot.com/2011/05/business-loan-without-collateral.html
Back to top Go down

Business Loan without Collateral
Page 1 of 1