Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to convert DVD and Blu-ray discs to AVI and MP4?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How to convert DVD and Blu-ray discs to AVI and MP4? Empty
PostSubject: How to convert DVD and Blu-ray discs to AVI and MP4?   How to convert DVD and Blu-ray discs to AVI and MP4? Empty2014-02-28, 02:53

I know where are many Blu-ray ripping tools on the marketplace, but didn’t decide which one to use.
As for myself, I prefer exporting AVI&MP4 on home theater pc and stream to other TVs in the house over the network. My kids likes watching movies on tablets (both Android and IOS like iPhone, iPod) so I also prepare a copy in MP4 format.
I found Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper by googling blu-ray reviews online and compared it with Leawo, apparently Pavtube is much easier to use.

Source:
Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

Sex : male

How to convert DVD and Blu-ray discs to AVI and MP4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to convert DVD and Blu-ray discs to AVI and MP4?   How to convert DVD and Blu-ray discs to AVI and MP4? Empty2014-02-28, 05:55

Will give it a try thanks
Back to top Go down

How to convert DVD and Blu-ray discs to AVI and MP4?
Page 1 of 1