Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS

Go down 
+2
Twogoods
masterdave50
6 posters
AuthorMessage
masterdave50
Novice
Novice

Sex : MALE

RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS Empty
PostSubject: RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS   RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS Empty2014-03-08, 06:32

Hi pals are you looking for a means of starting a lucrative business that will generate you good income, if yes then visit www.affiliatemarketing.gnbo.com.ng/RECHARGE+CARD+PRINTING and see what kind of lucrative business you can get your self involved into. Do you know that people are making good cash from Recharge Card Printing and they will tell you that there is no profit, and they are still doing the business and never willing or ready to stay our the business? Have you ever ask your self how come they are still in the business but tells you that there is no profit from it. The reason is this, they don't want anybody to share from the big benefit or profit they are getting from the business and always want to be the ones who incharge of Recharge Card Printing Business in that area. The reason i am making this post here today is for the fact that people who i share this idea with are making it and even appreciating me for bringing the light and the basic truth in this business, and i am happy that people who start this lucrative business of Recharge Card Printing are happy and making huge amount of money from it every day. Today is the last day the Recharge Card Printing Dealers are selling the software for 5,000 naira, which it will later amount to 8,000 naira so before this very offers end try and get the software first and i will always be here to guide you on the business so hurry up now and get this software before anything. This very software enables you to print Recharge Card so without the software you can not start this business hurry up and visit the website that was giving to you all.
Back to top Go down
Twogoods
Expert
Expert
Twogoods

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS   RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS Empty2014-03-08, 06:51

Hahaha recharge card
Back to top Go down
http://www.fb.com/inforNaij
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS   RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS Empty2014-03-08, 07:55

is now a child business if u don't av connection
Back to top Go down
viazi
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS   RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS Empty2014-03-08, 22:47

Give the guide first before asking people to buy software. Who do U think will buy software that he doesn't know jack about.
Back to top Go down
agooo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS   RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS Empty2014-03-08, 23:12

masterdave50 wrote:
Hi pals are you looking for a means of starting a lucrative business that will generate you good income, if yes then visit www.affiliatemarketing.gnbo.com.ng/RECHARGE+CARD+PRINTING and see what kind of lucrative business you can get your self involved into. Do you know that people are making good cash from Recharge Card Printing and they will tell you that there is no profit, and they are still doing the business and never willing or ready to stay our the business? Have you ever ask your self how come they are still in the business but tells you that there is no profit from it. The reason is this, they don't want anybody to share from the big benefit or profit they are getting from the business and always want to be the ones who incharge of Recharge Card Printing Business in that area. The reason i am making this post here today is for the fact that people who i share this idea with are making it and even appreciating me for bringing the light and the basic truth in this business, and i am happy that people who start this lucrative business of Recharge Card Printing are happy and making huge amount of money from it every day. Today is the last day the Recharge Card Printing Dealers are selling the software for 5,000 naira, which it will later amount to 8,000 naira so before this very offers end try and get the software first and i will always be here to guide you on the business so hurry up now and get this software before anything. This very software enables you to print Recharge Card so without the software you can not start this business hurry up and visit the website that was giving to you all.
I think is about time moderators of this forum starting choosing who joins this forum! See this rubbish this guy has posted,to the extent of creating a thread for it.
Back to top Go down
Twogoods
Expert
Expert
Twogoods

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS   RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS Empty2014-03-09, 02:56

Yes bro
Back to top Go down
http://www.fb.com/inforNaij
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS   RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS Empty2014-03-09, 10:20

I have two of such softwares with me, the guides and all the requirements but i could not entered the market because of stringent profit associated wt it. Some wil even tell u, u can start wt 10,000 naira, hmmn! Okay ooo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS   RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS Empty

Back to top Go down

RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS
Page 1 of 1