Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! A Victim of The Immigration Job Screening Stampede In Port Harcourt Buried

Go down 
+4
turkcorp
munajoe
yemiola
Ashawo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! A Victim of The Immigration Job Screening Stampede In Port Harcourt Buried Empty
PostSubject: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! A Victim of The Immigration Job Screening Stampede In Port Harcourt Buried   B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! A Victim of The Immigration Job Screening Stampede In Port Harcourt Buried Empty2014-03-17, 22:46

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! A Victim of The Immigration Job Screening Stampede In Port Harcourt Buried 1173841_700848423306616_791965628_n

One of the applicants killed during a stampede at a Saturday job fair in Port Harcourt was buried on Monday.
Lucy, is among the half a dozen people that died in Port-Harcourt center.
She was buried by her family in her home town in Akwa-Ibom State, today.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! A Victim of The Immigration Job Screening Stampede In Port Harcourt Buried Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! A Victim of The Immigration Job Screening Stampede In Port Harcourt Buried   B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! A Victim of The Immigration Job Screening Stampede In Port Harcourt Buried Empty2014-03-17, 23:10

The government should be held responsible for the deaths. Taking them to the stadia knowing that they were more than the capacity is an act of murder because the stadia could av collapse killing more than 500,000 youths.
I hate our government at the top.
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! A Victim of The Immigration Job Screening Stampede In Port Harcourt Buried   B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! A Victim of The Immigration Job Screening Stampede In Port Harcourt Buried Empty2014-03-17, 23:38

yemiola wrote:
The government should be held responsible for the deaths. Taking them to the stadia knowing that they were more than the capacity is an act of murder because the stadia could av collapse killing more than 500,000 youths.
I hate our government at the top.
can the goverment sue the govertment,my broday may there soul rest in perfect peace,that is the state of unemployment in nigeria.
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! A Victim of The Immigration Job Screening Stampede In Port Harcourt Buried   B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! A Victim of The Immigration Job Screening Stampede In Port Harcourt Buried Empty2014-03-18, 00:28

Hope the people get compensation
Back to top Go down
Bisoye
Amateur
Amateur
Bisoye

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! A Victim of The Immigration Job Screening Stampede In Port Harcourt Buried   B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! A Victim of The Immigration Job Screening Stampede In Port Harcourt Buried Empty2014-03-18, 08:34

R I P
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! A Victim of The Immigration Job Screening Stampede In Port Harcourt Buried   B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! A Victim of The Immigration Job Screening Stampede In Port Harcourt Buried Empty2014-03-18, 09:10

That's scandalicious, alarmacritorial government that we practice in our country called Nigeria
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! A Victim of The Immigration Job Screening Stampede In Port Harcourt Buried   B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! A Victim of The Immigration Job Screening Stampede In Port Harcourt Buried Empty2014-03-18, 16:48

nah so how life be in nigeria graduate without work
Back to top Go down
AWNLJERROL
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! A Victim of The Immigration Job Screening Stampede In Port Harcourt Buried   B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! A Victim of The Immigration Job Screening Stampede In Port Harcourt Buried Empty2014-03-18, 18:55

Too bad. This government is a blood sucking demon!!! Bloodshed everywhere. Nigeria your future is in your hand...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! A Victim of The Immigration Job Screening Stampede In Port Harcourt Buried   B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! A Victim of The Immigration Job Screening Stampede In Port Harcourt Buried Empty

Back to top Go down

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! A Victim of The Immigration Job Screening Stampede In Port Harcourt Buried
Page 1 of 1