Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.

Go down 
+14
isaac311
geenak2011
stainlez
Preacherman
fijabi
flashyberry
peter pan
spiritual
javanet
turkcorp
nalucha
Ashawo
Bisoye
bajoraf2014
18 posters
AuthorMessage
bajoraf2014
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty
PostSubject: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-21, 10:11

Phone gurus in the house, I am in a dilemma I want to buy a new phone but don't knw which to choose from between android and window phones. Infact, the more I research the more am confuse abt what to do and I don't want to buy the two. Pls, advice me with useful tips on which is the best and why.
My preference are NOKIA, HTC & SAMSUNG. Looking forward to your replies. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Bisoye
Amateur
Amateur
Bisoye

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-21, 10:28

Android operating phone is better than window operating one in terms of advanced features and more applications .
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-21, 10:29

Windows cuz it's equivalent to pc
Back to top Go down
nalucha
Amateur
Amateur
nalucha

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-21, 11:01

Bisoye wrote:
Android  operating phone is better than window operating one in terms of advanced features and more applications .
I totally support your view the problem with windows just as it is even on computers is a lot of cartels of third party software which boarders on unfair completion. As for now the world statistics favor android smart phones phones. andriod has a lot third patry applications than can run on it compared to windows
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-21, 11:06

To me android phones are the best
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-21, 14:03

Bro....go for android if you want to move with the times....constant updates,flexibility,
Back to top Go down
spiritual
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-21, 15:01

Go for android my g. it is better
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-21, 16:55

well windows phone is very faster than android okay
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-21, 17:44

Jesus, who told y dat windows is more faster dan android phone???? Lwkmd. Like u ve used them b4, well, leme tell u guy, just go for samsung, android phones surpass windows phones in every dimension. Speaking of gpu, d graphic processing,, android kill window phones, and moreover, window phones has lowest processors ever. Android support air gestures, but u cnt find any widow phone with that features, even eye tracking, even them no support java, window phones. Very very poor gpu like i said b4, the highest ram u can get in a window phone is 1gb ram but android 3gb upward, speaking of which... Note 3, Z2, and many others. The highest gpu they ve is andero 305 but android got tegra(pc gpu) exynos, broadcomm. Den if ur talking of apps.... Or games, nnah forget. Android kill window phone, and @ those peeps dat say window phone is faster, guys use both 1st b4 judging. Window phones dat maybe has 500mhz 3g u wanna compare em with droids dat got up to 2ghz 3.5g.. Speaking of network,, see new branded with cat5,lte,4g network and those super super net... Oh boy, na peeps wey no knw am go tell u say windows better pass android phone o.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guruslodge.com
fijabi
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-21, 18:17

my broda androids phone is d best now,but consume much data than any phone.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-21, 18:21

see u which of android phone has 3gig ram
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-21, 18:27

hmmm aneke... Dnt argue.. Samsung galaxy note 3 has it. Sony Z1 and Z2 has it.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-21, 18:30

my friend am not a mugu when it comes for phones
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-21, 18:34

Better take ur words back b4 people come online and see wat u wrote!!!! Lwkmd. Re u trying to say now dat no android with 3gb ram? If dats wat ur trying to imply, den with all due respect sir, u neva use droids o
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-21, 18:49

well is okay
Back to top Go down
Preacherman
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-21, 21:59

Android is good in terms of functionality and very bad as well in terms of Data Affinity!.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-21, 22:04

Helo bro, rush down and pick android platform. There's nothing special in windows phone.
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-21, 23:58

android phone is my choice.
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-22, 00:54

Thank God!!
Back to top Go down
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-22, 06:22

Good topic here but its a matter of choice. what Windows will do very likely Android too will do. However consider the third party applications like games, utilities, etc. this is the one place that even apple cannot compare with Android. for example if u need a bible, apple could offer u 5 options, windows will offer 2 options but Android will offer 13 options.
If u don't mind working with basics chose windows but I am sure u r not looking for basics so go for Android. also note that Android is so big with lots of support. for example there are more sites to help u tweak, fix, even get replacement for your Android and windows is lagging behind. however consider the cost as well. Go with your inner instincts but if it were me, there's no replacement for Android for now.
Back to top Go down
omaba1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-22, 08:32

isaac311 wrote:
Good topic here but its a matter of choice. what Windows will do very likely Android too will do. However consider the third party applications like games, utilities, etc. this is the one place that even apple cannot compare with Android. for example if u need a bible, apple could offer u 5 options, windows will offer 2 options but Android will offer 13 options.
If u don't mind working with basics chose windows but I am sure u r not looking for basics so go for Android. also note that Android is so big with lots of support. for example there are more sites to help u tweak, fix, even get replacement for your Android and windows is lagging behind. however consider the cost as well. Go with your inner instincts but if it were me, there's no replacement for Android for now.
Back to top Go down
omaba1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-22, 08:34

isaac311 wrote:
u said it all. D debate ends and android wins d vote. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-22, 15:04

Window ke
Back to top Go down
icerockx
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-22, 15:20

Windows ke door ni
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-22, 21:13

3 gbosa!!! for Android
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-22, 21:25

Nothing will change my mind 4using windows
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-22, 22:04

dat windows is just name.. It dosent use computer software self, b4 u get their software u go sweat!!!! B4 u configure them sef u go sweat too, even if u run ubtunu on it u cnt rock it well too,...
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-23, 00:01

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
Nothing will change my mind 4using windows
Good for you. Continue dulling yourself ok.
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-23, 07:33

flashyberry wrote:
Jesus, who told y dat windows is more faster dan android phone???? Lwkmd. Like u ve used them b4, well, leme tell u guy, just go for samsung, android phones surpass windows phones in every dimension. Speaking of gpu, d graphic processing,, android kill window phones, and moreover, window phones has lowest processors ever. Android support air gestures, but u cnt find any widow phone with that features, even eye tracking, even them no support java, window phones. Very very poor gpu like i said b4, the highest ram u can get in a window phone is 1gb ram but android 3gb upward, speaking of which... Note 3, Z2, and many others. The highest gpu they ve is andero 305 but android got tegra(pc gpu) exynos, broadcomm. Den if ur talking of apps.... Or games, nnah forget. Android kill window phone, and @ those peeps dat say window phone is faster, guys use both 1st b4 judging. Window phones dat maybe has 500mhz 3g u wanna compare em with droids dat got up to 2ghz 3.5g.. Speaking of network,, see new branded with cat5,lte,4g network and those super super net... Oh boy, na peeps wey no knw am go tell u say windows better pass android phone o.

O boi dis ting differ depending on ur phone model?
Back to top Go down
bajoraf2014
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re-between android and window.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-23, 14:38

AWONUSI wrote:
3 gbosa!!! for Android
Gurus in the house I thank you so much for the lively,exciting,informative and eye opener debate abt android and window phone. I realy gbadun you and say 3 gbosas to you.
Back to top Go down
bajoraf2014
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re-Android and Window.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-23, 14:47

bajoraf2014 wrote:
AWONUSI wrote:
3 gbosa!!! for Android
Gurus in the house I thank you so much for the lively,exciting,informative and eye opener debate abt android and window phone. I realy gbadun you and say 3 gbosas to you.
Now that ANDROID has won, I need advice on which to choose from among NOKIA, HTC & SAMSUNG. The great gurus pls, don't dull your guy,coz I want to go I get the phone this week. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
bajoraf2014
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re-Android versus Window.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-23, 14:52

bajoraf2014 wrote:
bajoraf2014 wrote:
AWONUSI wrote:
3 gbosa!!! for Android
Now that ANDROID has won, I need advice on which to choose from among NOKIA, HTC & SAMSUNG. The great gurus pls, don't dull your guy,coz I want to go I get the phone this week. Thanks.
The said advice should include specs for the said phone and the operating software.
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-23, 17:58

Ashawo wrote:
flashyberry wrote:

O boi dis ting differ depending on ur phone model?
YES BOSS!! IT DIFFERS VERY WELL. ALL ANDROID VE DIFFERIENT CHIPSET AND PROCESSOR. WE DONT EXPECT A GALAXY S PROCESSOR TO BE FASTER THAN S4 GALAXY. AND S4 ON THE OTHER HAND HAS MORE SENSORY DAN THE GALAXY S, LIKE UR FACE GESTURE, AIR GESTURE, HUMIDITY,BAROMETER,PROXIMITY.AND OTHERS, SAME ALSO WITH THE SCREEN, SOME HIGH END DROIDS COMS WITH CORNIN GORILLA GLASS, SOME DROID RE EVEN SCRATCH RESISTANCE. AND THEIR OPERATING SYSTEM DIFFERS FORREAL.
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-23, 18:07

bajoraf2014 wrote:
Phone gurus in the house, I am in a dilemma I want to buy a new phone but don't knw which to choose from between android and window phones. Infact, the more I research the more am confuse abt what to do and I don't want to buy the two. Pls, advice me with useful tips on which is the best and why.
My preference are NOKIA, HTC & SAMSUNG. Looking forward to your replies. Thanks.
NOKIA SHOULD BE OUT OF THE GAME, THEY JUST MADE THEIR FIRST DROID AFTERALL, AND THOUGH THEY CALLED IT LOW END PHONES, BUT SPEAKING OF WHICH, HTC AND GALAXY. IF YOU'RE UP TO IT, I'LL SUGGEST U GET GALAXY, HTC RE COOL THOUGH, BUT I'LL PREFERE GALAXY COX ITS MORE COMMON AND IT HAS A FAMOUS NAME, ND STALK FEATURES. HTC ALSO RE BADDASS AND STRONG!! ANY ONE FROM THE BOTH IS OKAY, MAKE SURE U GET THE ONES RUNNING ON A HIGH OPERATING SYSTEM 4.2.2 JELLYBEAN OR 4.4 KITKAT. LOLX SOME PEEPS WOUNT LIKE KITKKAT. JUST GET JELLYBEAN VERSION, U CN STILL LOOKUP ON NEXUS, THEY 'RE BADDASS PHONES TOO. BUT GO 4 GALAXY BRO
Back to top Go down
bajoraf2014
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re-android versus window phones.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-25, 23:27

flashyberry wrote:
bajoraf2014 wrote:
NOKIA SHOULD BE OUT OF THE GAME, THEY JUST MADE THEIR FIRST DROID AFTERALL, AND THOUGH THEY CALLED IT LOW END PHONES, BUT SPEAKING OF WHICH, HTC AND GALAXY. IF YOU'RE UP TO IT, I'LL SUGGEST U GET GALAXY, HTC RE COOL THOUGH, BUT I'LL PREFERE GALAXY COX ITS MORE COMMON AND IT HAS A FAMOUS NAME, ND STALK FEATURES. HTC ALSO RE BADDASS AND STRONG!! ANY ONE FROM THE BOTH IS OKAY, MAKE SURE U GET THE ONES RUNNING ON A HIGH OPERATING SYSTEM 4.2.2 JELLYBEAN OR 4.4 KITKAT. LOLX SOME PEEPS WOUNT LIKE KITKKAT. JUST GET JELLYBEAN VERSION, U CN STILL LOOKUP ON NEXUS, THEY 'RE BADDASS PHONES TOO. BUT GO 4 GALAXY BRO
Thanks expert gurus, will get the phone and get back to you.
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-25, 23:29

No probs.... Mehn
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-26, 06:12

Go for a nexus 5 it is cheaper gets updates faster and have nice interface the HTC one is also cool but for the price go for the nexus 5
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty2014-03-26, 07:26

i pray o..... Nexux dats a google phone. D phne too coxt pass samsung sef
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.   BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST. Empty

Back to top Go down

BETWEEN ANDROID AND WINDOW PHONES WHICH IS THE BEST.
Page 1 of 1