Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOLUTIONS TO CONTROL AND PASTE ISSUES ON THE NEW OPERA 8 ON BLACKBERRY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

SOLUTIONS TO CONTROL AND PASTE ISSUES ON THE NEW OPERA 8 ON BLACKBERRY Empty
PostSubject: SOLUTIONS TO CONTROL AND PASTE ISSUES ON THE NEW OPERA 8 ON BLACKBERRY   SOLUTIONS TO CONTROL AND PASTE ISSUES ON THE NEW OPERA 8 ON BLACKBERRY Empty2014-03-29, 13:21

BEFORE NOW,WHEN EVER WE WANT TO HIGHLIGHT,COPY AND. PASTE,WE USE FIGURE 1 WHEN we are on d page on opera.But with d latest opera 8,u are only able to highlight,without being able to copy or paste with the figure 1.Here comes d solution,after highlighting with 1,then to copy and paste,press the "shift + enter" keys,viola,you are there.Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTIONS TO CONTROL AND PASTE ISSUES ON THE NEW OPERA 8 ON BLACKBERRY   SOLUTIONS TO CONTROL AND PASTE ISSUES ON THE NEW OPERA 8 ON BLACKBERRY Empty2014-03-30, 02:26

Nice one...
Back to top Go down
ALHAJI K.
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTIONS TO CONTROL AND PASTE ISSUES ON THE NEW OPERA 8 ON BLACKBERRY   SOLUTIONS TO CONTROL AND PASTE ISSUES ON THE NEW OPERA 8 ON BLACKBERRY Empty2014-03-30, 07:07

Gud thanks pls house how can I get back my blackberry I'd since then I download from my blackberry world again
Back to top Go down
ALHAJI K.
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTIONS TO CONTROL AND PASTE ISSUES ON THE NEW OPERA 8 ON BLACKBERRY   SOLUTIONS TO CONTROL AND PASTE ISSUES ON THE NEW OPERA 8 ON BLACKBERRY Empty2014-03-30, 07:11

ALHAJI K. wrote:
Gud thanks, pls house how can I get back my blackberry I'd since then I can't download from my blackberry world again
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTIONS TO CONTROL AND PASTE ISSUES ON THE NEW OPERA 8 ON BLACKBERRY   SOLUTIONS TO CONTROL AND PASTE ISSUES ON THE NEW OPERA 8 ON BLACKBERRY Empty2014-03-30, 08:45

ALHAJI K. wrote:
Gud thanks pls house how can I get back my blackberry I'd since then I download from my blackberry world again
Use the e-mail u used in registering to log in to blackberry site,there you can navigate ur wy,njoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTIONS TO CONTROL AND PASTE ISSUES ON THE NEW OPERA 8 ON BLACKBERRY   SOLUTIONS TO CONTROL AND PASTE ISSUES ON THE NEW OPERA 8 ON BLACKBERRY Empty

Back to top Go down

SOLUTIONS TO CONTROL AND PASTE ISSUES ON THE NEW OPERA 8 ON BLACKBERRY
Page 1 of 1