Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Davido, Samuel Eto’o Joins Dani Alves As They All Eat Banana Against The Racism Scene [See Photos]

Go down 
+6
bajoraf2014
stainlez
Sensicut07
turkcorp
heavenboundpkay
Ashawo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Davido, Samuel Eto’o Joins Dani Alves As They All Eat Banana Against The Racism Scene [See Photos]  Empty
PostSubject: Davido, Samuel Eto’o Joins Dani Alves As They All Eat Banana Against The Racism Scene [See Photos]    Davido, Samuel Eto’o Joins Dani Alves As They All Eat Banana Against The Racism Scene [See Photos]  Empty2014-04-30, 18:16

Davido, Samuel Eto’o Joins Dani Alves As They All Eat Banana Against The Racism Scene [See Photos]  Dani+alves+eating+banana

The banana campaign for Alves has also gone viral. With even Davido sharing his own photo.

What Happened: A racist incident happened, in a recent Barcelona’s match against Villarreal on Sunday. A banana was thrown at Barcelona defender Dani Alves while he was about to take a corner kick. He ate the banana threw at him. When Dani Alves was interviewed later after the successful match, he said:

“We have suffered this in Spain for some time, you have to take it with a dose of humour. We aren’t going to change things easily. If you don’t give it importance, they don’t achieve their objective. I don’t know who it was, but thanks to whoever threw the banana, the potassium gave me the energy for the two crosses which led to a goal.” NOTE! Although! everybody in the stadium was amazed at what happened. It was later reported that the person who threw the banana was identified and banned for life from watching any football match at the El Madrigal Stadium. Waow!!! how could he do such? i asked myself. However, see the pictures of other footballers and Davido well running the campaign

Davido, Samuel Eto’o Joins Dani Alves As They All Eat Banana Against The Racism Scene [See Photos]  BmaOl64IEAAg1yX

Davido, Samuel Eto’o Joins Dani Alves As They All Eat Banana Against The Racism Scene [See Photos]  Eto%27o+banana

Last edited by Ashawo on 2014-04-30, 18:22; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

Davido, Samuel Eto’o Joins Dani Alves As They All Eat Banana Against The Racism Scene [See Photos]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davido, Samuel Eto’o Joins Dani Alves As They All Eat Banana Against The Racism Scene [See Photos]    Davido, Samuel Eto’o Joins Dani Alves As They All Eat Banana Against The Racism Scene [See Photos]  Empty2014-04-30, 18:19

Chai, this is funny
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Davido, Samuel Eto’o Joins Dani Alves As They All Eat Banana Against The Racism Scene [See Photos]    Davido, Samuel Eto’o Joins Dani Alves As They All Eat Banana Against The Racism Scene [See Photos]  Empty2014-04-30, 23:45

Turning things around
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: Davido, Samuel Eto’o Joins Dani Alves As They All Eat Banana Against The Racism Scene [See Photos]    Davido, Samuel Eto’o Joins Dani Alves As They All Eat Banana Against The Racism Scene [See Photos]  Empty2014-04-30, 23:51

Banana things
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Davido, Samuel Eto’o Joins Dani Alves As They All Eat Banana Against The Racism Scene [See Photos]    Davido, Samuel Eto’o Joins Dani Alves As They All Eat Banana Against The Racism Scene [See Photos]  Empty2014-04-30, 23:52

Blacks are intelligent. I'm proud to be a black man.
Back to top Go down
bajoraf2014
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re-Davido,Eto'o banana campaign.   Davido, Samuel Eto’o Joins Dani Alves As They All Eat Banana Against The Racism Scene [See Photos]  Empty2014-05-01, 00:02

stainlez wrote:
Blacks are intelligent. I'm proud to be a black man.
Abeg guy make I go chop my own before the thing get cold o.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Davido, Samuel Eto’o Joins Dani Alves As They All Eat Banana Against The Racism Scene [See Photos]    Davido, Samuel Eto’o Joins Dani Alves As They All Eat Banana Against The Racism Scene [See Photos]  Empty2014-05-01, 05:45

Is that a campaign against or towards
Back to top Go down
facebook
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Davido, Samuel Eto’o Joins Dani Alves As They All Eat Banana Against The Racism Scene [See Photos]    Davido, Samuel Eto’o Joins Dani Alves As They All Eat Banana Against The Racism Scene [See Photos]  Empty2014-05-01, 11:07

Lol! Make i go buy by own banana take snap pix tongue out.
Back to top Go down
OLOBE
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Davido, Samuel Eto’o Joins Dani Alves As They All Eat Banana Against The Racism Scene [See Photos]    Davido, Samuel Eto’o Joins Dani Alves As They All Eat Banana Against The Racism Scene [See Photos]  Empty2014-05-01, 14:14

It sound funny my guy
Back to top Go down
tinsgbo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Davido, Samuel Eto’o Joins Dani Alves As They All Eat Banana Against The Racism Scene [See Photos]    Davido, Samuel Eto’o Joins Dani Alves As They All Eat Banana Against The Racism Scene [See Photos]  Empty2014-05-01, 16:47

banana we go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Davido, Samuel Eto’o Joins Dani Alves As They All Eat Banana Against The Racism Scene [See Photos]    Davido, Samuel Eto’o Joins Dani Alves As They All Eat Banana Against The Racism Scene [See Photos]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Davido, Samuel Eto’o Joins Dani Alves As They All Eat Banana Against The Racism Scene [See Photos]
Page 1 of 1