Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique

Go down 
+98
SES4Addict
lilgii2k3
ezzy0124
spiritual
Gbengajosephp
Losaries
Drdanskills
isaac311
Ashawo
joshuaghana2012
kofi boye
avatacamcode
sunnyga
nelsonwoods
wiseword
geenak2011
moussono
microsat
operajay
tuns71
Efemena002
obodo
Honourable
excoiyke
Kingdom
Kay2cee
nanny67
mukings
moruff4babes
fxprof
frank74
eben.asore
Niyi070
Ufkana
Stevolat
etheldavid
blackoutfolo
gunnz
dewaves
triumphant
Brainy02
Songod
cynto
oas
nafygee
AWONUSI
paalink
obijohn
AWNLJERROL
Scofield76
Follymike
cableman02
zemica
mambu247
pinky1
brothaken
sunsong
yemiola
BoscoGh
phemmy008
nick1981
Freeboy
SmartMobility
irondehero42
papayito
boe
Oliver Obekpa
emilolo
heavenboundpkay
Gmailer
compaqRELOADED
turkcorp
abou1
cee
stainlez
Okoegualek
faithchild
sonofGod
abidemidare
Gee247
myforeigneronline
icerockx
austin kofi boakye
ger_gemam
nalucha
mcbesto
smile2012
Olukay
mofus
Femwal
jumokk
ancl
Rast rush
arsenaaaaaal
spygens
Safex
102 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-14, 11:57

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The long awaited SPEED S1 HD Decoder GPRS receiver for CanalSat Afrique speed box Canalsat dongle receiver is now available
Quick Details
Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)
Brand Name: SPEED
Model Number: HD S1
FTA(Free To Air): Yes
Type: Digital
High Definition: Yes
product name:: Speed HD S1
SIM CARD:: support
gprs decoder:: yes
satellite:: canalsat
IPTV:: support
support 3G:: HUAWEI chipset
Ethernet:: support
WIFI:: support
support youtube
Specification:
speed hd s1 dongle decoder OPEN MORE THAN 100 CANASAT ENCRYPT CHANNELS IN FREE, SIM CARD,3G, WIFI TO CONNECT SERVER option * Insert your SIM card (which your sim card have GPS/ADSL internet),dongle can
start work.
* No need work with another decoder
* Stronger service compare with SKS dongle ( No risk of signal block)
* Lower cost compare with Ethernet IKS service (No need ADSL, monthly data
flew<50MB) Dish
* Most stable server, no pause, no freeze
* Easy mode setting to be Sharring Receiver/GPRS dongle/Sat Receiver
* Internet Key Sharing(IKS) through Cell phone network
* Compatible work with all GPRS mobile system
* Plug and play SIM card support, phone@date time, TV@night time
* Fast Key update and channel change speed;
* Easy tool for Sat receiver software upgrade through RS232 port or USB(SAT mode)
* Stronger service compare with SKS solution(no risk of signal block)
* Fully DVB-S2/MPEG-4/H.264 Decoder
* 8000 channels memory space (TV + Radio)
* Supports DiSEqC 1.0/1.1/1.2 and USALS
* Selectable output for 1080P,1080i,720P and 576P format
* Support EPG,display present / next TV program / 7 days EPG
* Support up to DiSEqC 1.0/1.1/1.2 & USALS
* User-friendly remote control colored function buttons
* USB multimedia files playback & PVR

Last edited by Safex on 2014-06-27, 20:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Freeboy
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-19, 14:59

I'm interested. but the price is high. I most time buy from members here, but how come the speed HD is N20000 here and its just N13500 in other site? the difference is too much na.
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-19, 15:11

Choice is yours man. You can buy from wherever you wish. It's yojr money, it's your choice
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-19, 15:44

Gmailer wrote:
My candid advice to the forumites is to look before leaping. If I were you guys, I'll go for TV1 account. And if you are a Nigerian like me, dont border yourself with this thing. It's of no importance to us here.
can u plz explain bera y it's of no importance 2 us?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-19, 16:04

if you need this box at low price pm me or whatsapp me
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-19, 16:06

Safex wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
My candid advice to the forumites is to look before leaping. If I were you guys, I'll go for TV1 account. And if you are a Nigerian like me, dont border yourself with this thing. It's of no importance to us here.
English and French thin nani
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-19, 16:49

Freeboy wrote:
I'm interested. but the price is high. I most time buy from members here, but how come the speed HD is N20000 here and its just N13500 in other site? the difference is too much na.
That is what we call "Avarice"
Back to top Go down
emilolo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-19, 16:59

Freeboy wrote:
I talkam say some dudu want to make some cash guys shine ur eyesoooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Olukay
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-19, 17:10

To me, no need for any new box for now bcos leagues are over. D incoming world cup is good with fta, gotv and startimes. My queen and my gotv are good for world cup. No more stress. Before next season, better dongles on 36e degree will full african market. No be chinco people?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-19, 18:01

Na today
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-19, 18:25

Olukay wrote:
To me, no need for any new box for now bcos leagues are over. D incoming world cup is good with fta, gotv and startimes. My queen and my gotv are good for world cup. No more stress. Before next season, better dongles on 36e degree will full african market. No be chinco people?
u hav spoken well
Back to top Go down
Freeboy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-19, 19:12

sorry to say. its just that I'm addicted. any new dog go just dey bite me till I buy. I can't help it. also I think it will be good for option
Back to top Go down
Freeboy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-19, 19:15

look at what is happening to Queen. early codes are more stable than those resent codes.
Back to top Go down
Freeboy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-19, 19:18

look at what is happening to Queen. early codes are more stable than those resent codes.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-19, 19:40

Freeboy wrote:
dey r now workin on d new codes
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-19, 20:33

Freeboy wrote:
Chinko knows what they re doing, has it been that old codes re not working n new codes are working, guess what all of us would have been blaming chinko so bitterly. Let us relax all will be well soon
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-19, 20:34

Early codes?? lol...
Back to top Go down
nick1981
Novice
Novice
nick1981

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-19, 23:58

ancl wrote:
Safex wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
English and French thin nani

Hi Ancl,
I need the box but I'm not able to PM. Please, could you PM me the price inbox ?
Back to top Go down
Gee247
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-20, 04:14

Tanx @ safex
Back to top Go down
Olukay
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-20, 08:28

W M & R- WASTE OF MONEY AND RESOURCE.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-20, 08:34

Gee247 wrote:
Tanx @ safex
uwc
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-21, 18:39

Weldone d last man standing, dis box is tearing canalsat apart (even d HDs), bring on w/cup abeg!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-21, 18:44

Safex wrote:
Weldone d last man standing, dis box is tearing canalsat apart (even d HDs), bring on w/cup abeg!
canal boy lol
Back to top Go down
emilolo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-21, 18:51

Safex wrote:
hahaha HI-BP in the making
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-21, 18:54

hahahahah lol
Back to top Go down
Olukay
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-21, 19:52

Safex wrote:
Nah today. Ade and doyin did more than dat on 36e during their live time. Where are they today? Enjoy ur s1 while it lasts.
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-21, 19:55

Olukay wrote:
Safex wrote:
Nah today. Ade and doyin did more than dat on 36e during their live time. Where are they today? Enjoy ur s1 while it lasts.
this one suppose last as rush no go too dey on am.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-21, 20:45

emilolo wrote:
Safex wrote:
hahaha HI-BP in the making
high bp ke? In case u dnt kno I don port!
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-21, 20:49

Olukay wrote:
Safex wrote:
fenks bro, I'm already doing dat
Back to top Go down
Olukay
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-21, 20:50

arsenaaaaaal wrote:
Olukay wrote:
Safex wrote:
Are u sure? Do u realise dat canalsat owners have money than dethieves and they can spend money than dethieves to protect their products. Well, time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-21, 21:01

I sumtyms luk @ pple wen dey talk abt dis box. I've always luk 4ward 2 it; simply cos tv provider lyk canalsat no get tym 4 frequent upgrade lyk d**v. Dey can't fink of blockin dis box except dey r ready 2 giv anoda set of decoder 2 all dia customa. And 2 make it beta; I'm mostly concerned wif sports n language @tyms doesn't matter
Back to top Go down
phemmy008
Senior
Senior
phemmy008

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-21, 21:03

What's the price range?
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-21, 21:05

Safex wrote:
I sumtyms luk @ pple wen dey talk abt dis box. I've always luk 4ward 2 it; simply cos tv provider lyk canalsat no get tym 4 frequent upgrade lyk d**v. Dey can't fink of blockin dis box except dey r ready 2 giv anoda set of decoder 2 all dia customa. And 2 make it beta; I'm mostly concerned wif sports n language @tyms doesn't matter
u're very correct.they won't keep upgrading like those thieves.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-21, 21:15

Olukay wrote:
arsenaaaaaal wrote:
Olukay wrote:
Safex wrote:
Are u sure? Do u realise dat canalsat owners have money than dethieves and they can spend money than dethieves to protect their products. Well, time will tell.
it's nt a mata of havin money bro; I can bold tel u dat since its prevalence (notable lyk 5yrs ago), dongles r very much stable on other tv packages except d**v
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-21, 21:16

phemmy008 wrote:
What's the price range?
I tot I pm u b4. Anyway, r u ready 2 buy?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-21, 21:55

Dis speedo self
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-21, 22:18

Safex wrote:
Olukay wrote:
arsenaaaaaal wrote:
Olukay wrote:
Safex wrote:
it's nt a mata of havin money bro; I can bold tel u dat since its prevalence (notable lyk 5yrs ago), dongles r very much stable on other tv packages except d**v
Na u get am pass.
Back to top Go down
BoscoGh
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-21, 22:37

[quote="Safex"]Weldone d last man standing, dis box is tearing canalsat apart (even d HDs), bring on w/cup abeg![/q7uote]
Are u sure about de HDs, I asked a key distributor in Accra who is a member of this forum and he said no show for de HDs.
Please come clear
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-21, 22:53

[quote="BoscoGh"]
Safex wrote:
Weldone d last man standing, dis box is tearing canalsat apart (even d HDs), bring on w/cup abeg![/q7uote]
Are u sure about de HDs, I asked a key distributor in Accra who is a member of this forum and he said no show for de HDs.
Please come clear
get a copy n c 4 ursef
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-21, 22:55

smile2012 wrote:
Dis speedo self
na wetin do am?
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-21, 23:22

Pm d Price
Back to top Go down
mcbesto
Senior
Senior
mcbesto

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-21, 23:53

1day de speed wil be named slow. It s frm de same company were som dongle belong. Those saying hosana wil 1day say crucify it
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-22, 06:32

mcbesto wrote:
1day de speed wil be named slow. It s frm de same company were som dongle belong. Those saying hosana wil 1day say crucify it
na u sabi dat one o
Back to top Go down
phemmy008
Senior
Senior
phemmy008

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-22, 06:51

Safex wrote:
phemmy008 wrote:
What's the price range?
pm me ti ko ba gara
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-22, 08:04

phemmy008 wrote:
Safex wrote:
phemmy008 wrote:
What's the price range?
pm me ti ko ba gara

GUY,THIS IS NOT ALLOWED,TALK IN THE LANGUAGE,THAT ALL WILL UNDERSTAND,PREFERABLY PM IN YOUR LANGUAGE.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-22, 09:15

Okoegualek wrote:
phemmy008 wrote:
Safex wrote:
phemmy008 wrote:
What's the price range?
pm me ti ko ba gara

GUY,THIS IS NOT ALLOWED,TALK IN THE LANGUAGE,THAT ALL WILL UNDERSTAND,PREFERABLY PM IN YOUR LANGUAGE.
na so, u r ryt; let's all adjust
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-22, 09:18

phemmy008 wrote:
Safex wrote:
phemmy008 wrote:
What's the price range?
pm me ti ko ba gara
owk o, check ur pm
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-22, 11:43

If you are interested in this box in gh, pm me ASAP. new stock on 24/05/14
"Emabinu"
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
sunsong
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-22, 16:22

I want to ask for who test this box, is Csat afrique stable on it or freezing sometimes ? Does the company of this box gives new softwares, updating for this box ?
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-22, 16:36

People are now buying the box, so evaluations cant be that immediate. Dongles are all about trial, error, chance, luck..You wanna give it a try, you do so
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty2014-05-22, 16:40

French speaking brothers could try it out the manufacturers should make accounts available for other dongles to use
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next