Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM

Go down 
+4
stainlez
arsenaaaaaal
ancl
Safex
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM  Empty
PostSubject: TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM    TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM  Empty2014-05-29, 08:52

1. Who is feeding the over 250 girls kidnapped by Boko Haram?
2. Who did the contract for the supply of over 100 Hijabs that the kidnapped girls were wearing?
3. How is Boko Haram feeding its hundreds of fighters?
4. Where is Boko Haram getting the supply of the arms they use to kill people?
5. Who is fueling the over 50 vehicles Boko Haram use in conducting their attacks?
6. Who is providing Boko Haram with internet to upload videos of over 30 minutes on YouTube?
7. How does Boko Haram manage to travel in a convoy of over fifty vehicles and motorcycles in a state that is under "state of emergency" without being noticed?
8. Why does the foreign media know more about Boko Haram than our federal government and local media?
9. If Boko Haram is a Northern or Muslim agenda to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan, why are they killing Islamic scholars and threatening to kill prominent Northern politicians?
10. If Boko Haram truly want people to join Islam, why are they killing the Muslims?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM    TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM  Empty2014-05-29, 08:56

plenty of question without answer
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM    TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM  Empty2014-05-29, 11:59

Only God knows the reasons behind boko haram.I doubt it's religious though.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM    TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM  Empty2014-05-29, 12:56

It shall be well with this country IJN.
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM    TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM  Empty2014-05-29, 14:10

Safex wrote:
2. Who did the contract for the supply of over 100 Hijabs that the kidnapped girls were wearing?
5. Who is fueling the over 50 vehicles Boko Haram use in conducting their attacks?
6. Who is providing Boko Haram with internet to upload videos of over 30 minutes on YouTube?
7. How does Boko Haram manage to travel in a convoy of over fifty vehicles and motorcycles in a state that is under "state of emergency" without being noticed?
8. Why does the foreign media know more about Boko Haram than our federal government and local media?
9. If Boko Haram is a Northern or Muslim agenda to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan, why are they killing Islamic scholars and threatening to kill prominent Northern politicians?
10. If Boko Haram truly want people to join Islam, why are they killing the Muslims?

Why you people like importing topics and comments from nairaland to dis forum like that ? can't we at least create our own threads unless we go and import nairalands threads here. is this site the juniour bro. of nairaland or what ? at least show some reverence to the original author by quoting him and the site where it was imported from. admin i thaught dis was also part of the rules of the site to stop copying/transfering other peoples threads. of late all i've been seeing here is threads from nairaland. @ least lets be creative a little.
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM    TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM  Empty2014-05-29, 14:18

bejs wrote:
Safex wrote:

Why you people like importing topics and comments from nairaland to dis forum like that ? can't we at least create our own threads unless we go and import nairalands threads here. is this site the juniour bro. of nairaland or what ? at least show some reverence to the original author by quoting him and the site where it was imported from. admin i thaught dis was also part of the rules of the site to stop copying/transfering other peoples threads. of late all i've been seeing here is threads from nairaland. @ least lets be creative a little.

Why do people like criticising others instead of posting their own topic?
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM    TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM  Empty2014-05-29, 14:30

bejs wrote:
Safex wrote:

who told u na nairaland b d original source? Sebi na because na nairaland u c am, u beta talk beta tin make u stop all dis unnecessary criticism!
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM    TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM  Empty2014-05-29, 14:51

Ashawo wrote:
bejs wrote:
Safex wrote:

Why do people like criticising others instead of posting their own topic?
dnt mind d guy jawe ma oga @ d top
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM    TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM  Empty2014-05-29, 14:56

stainlez wrote:
It shall be well with this country IJN.
amen
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM    TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM  Empty2014-05-29, 15:31

arsenaaaaaal wrote:
Only God knows the reasons behind boko haram.I doubt it's religious though.
You doubt...so the people just want to bomb and kill people in churches and government buildings because it's their hobby.
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM    TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM  Empty2014-05-29, 15:55

@ ashawo, i will rada create my own thread (creativity)instead of importing ada peoples threads from ada sites to dis place, daz called Plagiarism. you are one of the admins here and i think you shld rada be encouraging us the forumites to be creative rada than just doing copy and paste without giving credence to the original poster. pls i've not said anything bad here. all i'm saying is lets just be creative a little 'cos naijasat is kind of recently turning to a juniour nairaland. ntc is bigger than that.

@safex, all am saying is at least lets all give credence to the original poster and source were we get our news from. i tot it was in the new rules ancl spelt out when he took seat some months back. dis is just my five cent though.
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM    TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM  Empty2014-05-29, 16:07

bejs wrote:
@ ashawo, i will rada create my own thread (creativity)instead of importing ada peoples threads from ada sites to dis place, daz called Plagiarism. you are one of the admins here and i think you shld rada be encouraging us the forumites to be creative rada than just doing copy and paste without giving credence to the original poster. pls i've not said anything bad here. all i'm saying is lets just be creative a little 'cos naijasat is kind of recently turning to a juniour nairaland. ntc is bigger than that.

@safex, all am saying is at least lets all give credence to the original poster and source were we get our news from. i tot it was in the new rules ancl spelt out when he took seat some months back. dis is just my five cent though.  

'@ ashawo, i will rada create my own thread (creativity)instead of'''

Which is wat you've not done and should be doing:(
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM    TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM  Empty2014-05-29, 16:34

The news are available everywhere on the internet, newspaper, the so called nairaland copied it from some where. Plagiarism is bad though and I can bet you that if you google for information on satellite, the link will always direct you to 9jatc. We are trying bro. No one is an Island of knowledge. Thanks

Last edited by stainlez on 2014-05-29, 17:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM    TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM  Empty2014-05-29, 17:53

#Eye Rolling#
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM    TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM  Empty2014-05-29, 22:20

All well and good
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM    TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM  Empty2014-05-30, 09:03

Na truth
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM    TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM  Empty2014-05-30, 09:04

Na truth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM    TEN PERPLEXING QUESTIONS ON BOKO HARAM  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1