Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

God Take Control: Reinhard Bonnke Prays For Nigeria

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

God Take Control: Reinhard Bonnke Prays For Nigeria Empty
PostSubject: God Take Control: Reinhard Bonnke Prays For Nigeria   God Take Control: Reinhard Bonnke Prays For Nigeria Empty2014-06-08, 13:35

Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke surely loves Nigeria and its people. To prove this love and affinity, he took to Facebook to post a very powerful prayer for the country…..
World renowned preacher, Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke, has once again showed that he has the love of Nigeria in his heart.
The man of God who has quite a huge followership base in Nigeria, took to his Facebook page to offer a beautiful prayer for the country as it struggles with many security challenges.
He also wants all Nigerians to repeat this prayer always.
Heavenly Father, I come to you on behalf of Nigeria. Together with your people in that country, I am asking you that the 287 girls abducted by Boko Haram will soon be found and returned to their families – unharmed, and that all random killings by the terrorists be stopped forthwith.
As Peter was released from prison in the scripture, send your angels to release these daughters of Nigeria.
I rebuke the enemy in the name of Jesus and bind all satanic spirits. Let your peace prevail inside and outside of this wonderful country of Nigeria. I am asking it in the name of Jesus Christ, the name above all names. Amen.
I say a Loud AMEN!!! 9jaticans What do you say?
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: God Take Control: Reinhard Bonnke Prays For Nigeria   God Take Control: Reinhard Bonnke Prays For Nigeria Empty2014-06-08, 21:40

God don tire for naija matter o.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: God Take Control: Reinhard Bonnke Prays For Nigeria   God Take Control: Reinhard Bonnke Prays For Nigeria Empty2014-06-08, 22:48

arsenaaaaaal wrote:
stop it, God's neva taya!
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: God Take Control: Reinhard Bonnke Prays For Nigeria   God Take Control: Reinhard Bonnke Prays For Nigeria Empty2014-06-08, 22:50

Safex wrote:
arsenaaaaaal wrote:
I don hear u o.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: God Take Control: Reinhard Bonnke Prays For Nigeria   God Take Control: Reinhard Bonnke Prays For Nigeria Empty2014-06-08, 22:54

arsenaaaaaal wrote:
Safex wrote:
arsenaaaaaal wrote:
I don hear u o.
beta
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: God Take Control: Reinhard Bonnke Prays For Nigeria   God Take Control: Reinhard Bonnke Prays For Nigeria Empty2014-06-08, 22:56

Safex wrote:
arsenaaaaaal wrote:
Safex wrote:
arsenaaaaaal wrote:
I don hear u o.
beta
abi.na wetin u wan hear be dat.
Back to top Go down
cpaul
Amateur
Amateur
cpaul

PostSubject: Re: God Take Control: Reinhard Bonnke Prays For Nigeria   God Take Control: Reinhard Bonnke Prays For Nigeria Empty2014-06-09, 01:13

arsenaaaaaal wrote:

If that happens for a second Nigeria will become history...not just for Nigeria if God should step out of the way for a second i assure you the resultant effect would be unimaginable...keep praying...hoping and trusting God to save 9ja
Back to top Go down
irondehero42
Senior
Senior
irondehero42

PostSubject: Re: God Take Control: Reinhard Bonnke Prays For Nigeria   God Take Control: Reinhard Bonnke Prays For Nigeria Empty2014-06-09, 04:40

Thats wasup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Take Control: Reinhard Bonnke Prays For Nigeria   God Take Control: Reinhard Bonnke Prays For Nigeria Empty

Back to top Go down

God Take Control: Reinhard Bonnke Prays For Nigeria
Page 1 of 1