Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Federal University Birnin-kebbi Recruiting Various Positions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Federal University Birnin-kebbi Recruiting Various Positions Empty
PostSubject: Federal University Birnin-kebbi Recruiting Various Positions   Federal University Birnin-kebbi Recruiting Various Positions Empty2014-06-15, 11:38

The University was established by the Federal Government of Nigeria in February, 2013.

The National Universities Commission (NUC) has approved the take off of twenty (20) undergraduate programmes for the University effective 2014/2015 academic session.

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the academic staff vacancies in the under-listed programmes of the University, on tenure or contract basis.

FACULTY OF SCIENCE
Programmes
Applied Geophysics,Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Industrial Chemistry, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics with Electronics, and Statistics.

Positions
Professor, Reader, Senior Lecturer, Lecturer I, Lecturer II, Assistant Lecturer, Graduate Assistant.

FACULT OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
Programmes
Accounting, Business Administration, Demography & Social Statistics, Economics, English Language, Geography, History and International Studies, Political Science, and Sociology.

Positions
Professor, Reader, Senior Lecturer, Lecturer I , Lecturer II, Assistant Lecturer, Graduate Assistant.

FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
Programmes
Architecture, Building Technology, Quantity Surveying.

Positions
Professor, Reader, Senior Lecturer, Lecturer I, Lecturer II, Assistant Lecturer, Graduate Assistant.

Library Positions
Senior Librarian, Librarian I, Librarian II, Graduate Librarian

QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Professor:
Ph.D Degree in the relevant field and a minimum of 15 years’ teaching and research experience. Candidates must show evidence of scholarly publications in national and international academic journals and books published by reputable publishers. The candidates should also show evidence of academic leadership and supervision of Postgraduate theses. Candidates having at least 2 years’ experience as Readers are also eligible to apply for the post.

Reader:
Ph.D Degree in the relevant field and a minimum of 12 years’ teaching and research experience and evidence of scholarly publications in academic journals and books published by reputable publishers. Candidates having at least 2 years experience as Senior Lecturers are also eligible to
apply for the post.

Senior Lecturer:
Ph.D Degree in the relevant field plus a minimum of 8 years teaching and research experience. The candidates should also show evidence of published articles in national or international journals. Candidates having at least 2 years experience as Lecturer I are also eligible to apply for the post.

Lecturer I:
Ph.D degree in the relevant field with a minimum of 2 years’ teaching experience and some
scholarly publications. Candidates who have relevant Masters’ Degree and some publications and at least 2 years experience as Lecturer II in a University or any reputable higher institution of learning are also eligible to apply for the post.

Lecturer II:
Candidates should hold Doctorate Degree in the relevant field. Candidates who hold Masters’ Degree with minimum of 2 years’ cognate working experience and a published article in an academic journal or book or conference proceeding are also eligible to apply.

Assistant Lecturer:
Candidates should hold a Masters’ Degree in relevant field

Graduate Assistant:
Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field not below second class lower division including evidence of NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.

Application Closing Date:
11th July 2014
Method of Application
Application is online. Interested and qualified candidates should go to
http://recruitment.fubk.edu.ng/fubk-pms/e-recruitment/createAccount.php
Back to top Go down

Federal University Birnin-kebbi Recruiting Various Positions
Page 1 of 1