Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Army Bars APC Governors From Attending Ekiti Governorship Rally

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

Army Bars APC Governors From Attending Ekiti Governorship Rally Empty
PostSubject: Army Bars APC Governors From Attending Ekiti Governorship Rally   Army Bars APC Governors From Attending Ekiti Governorship Rally Empty2014-06-19, 22:47

The helicopter that was scheduled to convey Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State to the political rally of Governor Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State, was on Thursday stopped from
taking off by a group of soldiers stationed at the Benin airport in Benin City, Edo State capital.
Fayemi, who is the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the next Saturday's governorship poll was slated to hold a ground breaking rally today.
According to the soldiers, the governor had no clearance to attend Mr. Fayemi's series of rallies, therefore the governor's chopper wouldn't be allowed to fly. The soldiers hinted that they were only acting on "orders from above"
It was gathered that after a few exchange of words with the soldiers, Oshiomhole returned to his office at the governor's house.
Similarly, another aircraft meant to convey Kano State Governor, Rabiu Kwankwaso from his state to Ekiti State, was denied landing rights at the Akure airport, while Rivers State Governor Rotimi Amaechi also suffered the same fate as soldiers stationed between Akure, the capital of Ondo State, and Ado-Ekiti, the capital of Ekiti State, also prevented him from getting to the rally.
Meanwhile, Governor Murtala Nyako of Adamawa State was also barred from taking off from Yola airport yesterday, to attend the inauguration of the APC executive council in Abuja.
However, the governor, who attempted to leave the state by road aroused the anger of members of the state assembly who immediately started impeachment proceedings against him. The state's account has been frozen by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
Responding to the development in an interview with newsmen, Senator Babafemi Ojudu, accused the Jonathan-led administration of fully militarizing Ekiti State. He condemned that fact that, the federal government had closed down Akure Airport and that soldiers were preventing people from all over Ekiti State from attending a grand rally organized for Governor Fayemi today.
Back to top Go down
samuelugo1968
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: Army Bars APC Governors From Attending Ekiti Governorship Rally   Army Bars APC Governors From Attending Ekiti Governorship Rally Empty2014-06-19, 23:04

Politics and drama,
Back to top Go down
cableman02
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Army Bars APC Governors From Attending Ekiti Governorship Rally   Army Bars APC Governors From Attending Ekiti Governorship Rally Empty2014-06-20, 04:54

If this is true! then JONA G'LUCK is gathering 2much enemies than friends in is administration against 2015!!!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Army Bars APC Governors From Attending Ekiti Governorship Rally   Army Bars APC Governors From Attending Ekiti Governorship Rally Empty2014-06-20, 06:32

How does Ekiti election concern Ameachi and Oshiomole? Are they the one that want to decide who becomes the governor of Ekiti State? Are they eligible to vote or be voted for in Ekiti state? Were they not on planet earth, when IG, INEC Boss and all the political parties held meeting at Eagles Hall in Ado Ekiti? The Police boss told everyone that anybody that has nothing to do with the election of Ekiti should stay clear of the state. We know what we want, and what we want in Ekiti is adequate security that will let us perform our civic responsibility without fear or intimidation! Thanks to Goodluck Jonathan, he has provided us with adequate security. We are Ekiti, and we are not just any other state.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Army Bars APC Governors From Attending Ekiti Governorship Rally   Army Bars APC Governors From Attending Ekiti Governorship Rally Empty2014-06-20, 07:11

Gmailer wrote:
How does Ekiti election concern Ameachi and Oshiomole? Are they the one that want to decide who becomes the governor of Ekiti State? Are they eligible to vote or be voted for in Ekiti state? Were they not on planet earth, when IG, INEC Boss and all the political parties held meeting at Eagles Hall in Ado Ekiti? The Police boss told everyone that anybody that has nothing to do with the election of Ekiti should stay clear of the state. We know what we want, and what we want in Ekiti is adequate security that will let us perform our civic responsibility without fear or intimidation! Thanks to Goodluck Jonathan, he has provided us with adequate security. We are Ekiti, and we are not just any other state.
ekiti kete man. Lolz
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Army Bars APC Governors From Attending Ekiti Governorship Rally   Army Bars APC Governors From Attending Ekiti Governorship Rally Empty2014-06-20, 07:33

Bro all what they are feeding you in Lagos and Ibadan are pure lies. APC are very good in poisoning minds of gullible Nigerians especially Lagosians. They can't try that with us in Ekiti. We did not vote ACN in 2007. We voted for PDP, but ACN got the judgment in their favor through the back door. Billions of Lagosians tax layers money went down the drain before they could get the judgment in their favour. Ekiti is tired of Government of elitism, we want the government of commonism, and this can only be achieved by voting for Fayose (the friend of the masses). In God we trust!
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Army Bars APC Governors From Attending Ekiti Governorship Rally   Army Bars APC Governors From Attending Ekiti Governorship Rally Empty2014-06-20, 07:49

Gmailer wrote:
Bro all what they are feeding you in Lagos and Ibadan are pure lies. APC are very good in poisoning minds of gullible Nigerians especially Lagosians. They can't try that with us in Ekiti. We did not vote ACN in 2007. We voted for PDP, but ACN got the judgment in their favor through the back door. Billions of Lagosians tax layers money went down the drain before they could get the judgment in their favour. Ekiti is tired of Government of elitism, we want the government of commonism, and this can only be achieved by voting for Fayose (the friend of the masses). In God we trust!
na u sabi dat one o, nobody's feeding any1 wif lies. Dis is a national news being read by any1 anywhere. Besides, which side u dey sef? Cos u dey blast APC n still dey praise Fayemi (I observe)
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Army Bars APC Governors From Attending Ekiti Governorship Rally   Army Bars APC Governors From Attending Ekiti Governorship Rally Empty2014-06-20, 08:11

I am against colonists! Tinubu wants to pocket my state like he did to Lagos. I and prominet Ekiti sons and daughters wont take that. I have no problem with Fayemi, cuz he's my brother, my problem is Tinubu and APC.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Army Bars APC Governors From Attending Ekiti Governorship Rally   Army Bars APC Governors From Attending Ekiti Governorship Rally Empty2014-06-20, 08:11

I am against colonists! Tinubu wants to pocket my state like he did to Lagos. I and prominet Ekiti sons and daughters wont take that. I have no problem with Fayemi, cuz he's my brother, my problem is Tinubu and APC.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Army Bars APC Governors From Attending Ekiti Governorship Rally   Army Bars APC Governors From Attending Ekiti Governorship Rally Empty2014-06-20, 09:41

Serious!!
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Army Bars APC Governors From Attending Ekiti Governorship Rally   Army Bars APC Governors From Attending Ekiti Governorship Rally Empty2014-06-20, 09:51

Gmailer wrote:
owk o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Army Bars APC Governors From Attending Ekiti Governorship Rally   Army Bars APC Governors From Attending Ekiti Governorship Rally Empty

Back to top Go down

Army Bars APC Governors From Attending Ekiti Governorship Rally
Page 1 of 1