Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help out with my project

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
samiboy
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

Help out with my project Empty
PostSubject: Help out with my project   Help out with my project Empty2014-06-24, 21:43

I am an ND2 computer engineering student, I am working on a project ''BUILDING OF A FULL MULTIMEDIA SYSTEM WITH A TV-CARD''. I need your help , surport and contribution on how to carry out the project. Pls let start with the table of content.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Help out with my project   Help out with my project Empty2014-06-24, 21:46

Na ur age scared me o
Back to top Go down
samiboy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Help out with my project   Help out with my project Empty2014-06-24, 21:48

smile2012 wrote:
Na ur age scared me o
its jst a number. Lol
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: Help out with my project   Help out with my project Empty2014-06-24, 22:18

If you need help with circuit design and networking, you can always contact me...I remember idid something on INTERCOM for my project..Computer Science, MCSE, CCNA, CCNA R&S, MCITP, Visual Basic and C++..Goodluck with your project
Back to top Go down
samiboy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Help out with my project   Help out with my project Empty2014-06-24, 22:20

heavenboundpkay wrote:
If you need help with circuit design and networking, you can always contact me...I remember idid something on INTERCOM for my project..Computer Science, MCSE, CCNA, CCNA R&S, MCITP, Visual Basic and C++..Goodluck with your project
fnks bro
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Help out with my project   Help out with my project Empty2014-06-25, 06:26

@ samibro...whatever u r lookn 4 can be found if u have time to google and contact pubmed and co...solutions bokun
Back to top Go down
samiboy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Help out with my project   Help out with my project Empty2014-06-25, 07:44

smile2012 wrote:
@ samibro...whatever u r lookn 4 can be found if u have time to google and contact pubmed and co...solutions bokun
whatz pubmed????
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Help out with my project   Help out with my project Empty2014-06-25, 08:34

That's where most pdf and project works are..type [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Help out with my project   Help out with my project Empty2014-06-25, 12:23

heavenboundpkay wrote:
If you need help with circuit design and networking, you can always contact me...I remember idid something on INTERCOM for my project..Computer Science, MCSE, CCNA, CCNA R&S,  MCITP, Visual Basic and C++..Goodluck with your project
1 like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help out with my project   Help out with my project Empty

Back to top Go down

Help out with my project
Page 1 of 1